Started logging meeting in #debconf-team, times are UTC.
[19:06:23] <Ganneff> (i do hate that bot)
[19:07:13] <des> Ganneff: any particular machine in mind?
[19:07:37] <Ganneff> des: no. we need similar hardware to last year, but exact specs - we only know that when we are there. :)
[19:08:06] <Ganneff> des: oh, also add "lots of wireless stuff", either a number of APs as dc7 or maybe aruba stuff like for dc6
[19:09:04] <des> ok
[19:09:15] <Ganneff> any more for this topic? or someone else with something?
[19:10:05] <des> nothingfrom me
[19:10:11] <Ganneff> fine. while we wait a minute more before closing: next meeting time. 3rd monday in december would mean 17 December is next meeting, same time.
[19:10:34] <Tincho> sorry, I was still cooking
[19:10:49] <Ganneff> any known problems with that date? (like holiday in some country or so?) if not i would say we take it now and post it to the list
[19:10:59] <moray> hi (in a pub)
[19:11:03] * h01ger nods and suggest to use #topic :)
[19:11:14] <Tincho> uhm, my birthday :)
[19:11:35] <Tincho> Ganneff: want to add #action for the opening date for penta?
[19:12:01] <Ganneff> #action pentabarf registration planned to open early jan
[19:12:27] <Ganneff> h01ger: msging me with everything i do *and* posting it in channel is useless. just one of it please. (meetbot)
[19:12:49] <Ganneff> #agreed next meeting 17 December, 19:00 UTC
[19:13:05] <Ganneff> ok. back to aob.
[19:13:09] <Ganneff> Tincho, moray: anything?
[19:14:31] <moray> Ganneff: no special points from me
[19:14:49] <Tincho> I don't have anything more
[19:14:53] <Ganneff> ok, seems to be a short meeting today. if you have anything to discuss and missed those 15 minutes: please mail -team list and/or edit agenda for our next meeting. thanks <Ganneff> there, thanks for attending! :)
<Tincho> :)
<ASCIIGirl> :)
<h01ger> Ganneff, ah, ok, now i understand your complaint, you dont want /msg.. i just ignore those and generally consider them as nice to have but not worth looking. but removing them sounds sensible
* marga is here.
<Ganneff> h01ger: i do not want the same info twice
<Ganneff> h01ger: either in channel OR in msg. the last two lines in msg are ok, as they arent in msg
<marga> Can I read the backlog and tell you if I have anything to add?
<Ganneff> marga: yes. we only had AOB and meeting time for next meeting.
<h01ger> Ganneff, *nods*
<h01ger> Ganneff, is "Do not output "#topic", "#agreed", "#action", neither on channel nor on the generated page." from you?
<h01ger> if so, please explain :)
<Ganneff> h01ger: no. the bot does /msg me when i do #action. and says the same in here.
<Ganneff> why? i read the channel, thats why i said #actipn
<h01ger> ok
<marga> Ok, so, the account for DC8 has been created by Via Libre, the non-profit fundation backing us.
<Ganneff> nice.
<marga> We are ready to start receiving money. We would like to receive the money from DC7, so that we can book the hotel.
<marga> For that, we need to know how much money that would be.
<Ganneff> you want to mail sledge and maulkin for it
<marga> ok, will do.
<Ganneff> good. more to add?
<marga> Apart from that, we haven't done much work this month :-\
<Ganneff> h01ger: can you edit the last few lines between meeting end and now into the logs of meetbot?
<moray> marga: is there a timeline yet?
<h01ger> Ganneff, yes but only for the logs
<-- anibal has quit (Quit: Leaving)
<Ganneff> h01ger: there is no other info :)

Meeting ended.

Information on meetbot is available at