Meeting started by MrBeige at 12:10 UTC
12:11:44 Topic: budget status
12:13:56 INFO MrBeige local government will let us use chairs for free, they have plenty -- 200 or more
12:16:18 INFO MrBeige junta pays 100% of first venue and residence
12:16:31 INFO MrBeige but not network, security, etc
12:16:48 ACTION MrBeige we still need a list of technical requirements for the junta
12:17:53 ACTION MrBeige acquire a map of venue
12:18:20 Topic: network status
12:19:17 INFO MrBeige anto meets with telefonica on thursday, they will probabyl pay network
12:20:24 Topic: accessibility
12:20:42 INFO MrBeige when doors checked previously, we didn't get measurements but they didn't raise alarms
12:22:05 INFO MrBeige local team considering changing venues to help with accessibility...
12:22:29 ACTION MrBeige MAP of venue also needed for accessibility purposes
12:23:07 INFO MrBeige it's too late to change venues...
12:23:42 INFO MrBeige a important part of accessibility is door sizes -- we can just measure that ourselves if we are there
12:27:16 INFO MrBeige new venue would have to use busses
12:27:41 Topic: accommodation status
12:28:23 INFO MrBeige ana/tiago on list can work on accessibility issues (with help of local team)
12:32:14 INFO MrBeige 220 beds, are thinking about 30 more beds in a differenc residence
12:32:49 INFO MrBeige 287 people registered so far
12:33:19 ACTION MrBeige list of nearby hotels/hostels for reference for non-sponsored attendees
12:35:30 ACTION MrBeige someone distill down the big list of hotel on bid page into a few good/close ones to recommend
12:37:14 INFO h01ger 140 beds in Muņoz Torrero will be payed by Junta 100%, 90 beds in Francisco de Sande are 24 euros or 30 euros
12:38:07 INFO h01ger 140 beds in Muņoz Torrero will be payed by Junta 100%, 70 beds in Francisco de Sande are 24 euros or 30 euros
12:39:24 Topic: sponsorship team information (esp. local news)
12:42:25 Topic: local legal entiety
12:43:38 INFO MrBeige last meeting we decided to use ffis e.v. in germany
12:43:47 AGREED MrBeige ffis e.v. it is
12:44:33 Topic: website updates
12:46:30 INFO MrBeige useful stuff for web page: hotel list, bus share page, accessibility
12:49:25 INFO MrBeige moray can work on website (but not immediately) if need be
12:49:49 INFO MrBeige also add ffis e.V. logo to website in appreciation of being our legal body
12:50:30 Topic: registration/CFP status
12:52:14 ACTION MrBeige tomorrow at 24UTC, close request-sponsorship on penta
12:52:24 INFO MrBeige 54 events submitted so far
12:54:29 ACTION MrBeige Kinnison needs access to papers on schedule on penta -- admins
12:55:15 Topic: visa letter status
12:57:42 INFO MrBeige visa "deadline" is april 30th
12:59:14 Topic: when is next global team meeting
13:03:35 INFO MrBeige evenings (19 utc) best for localteam
13:05:17 AGREED MrBeige next big meeting monday, april 27th, 19utc
13:06:44 Topic: any other business
13:10:56 AGREED MrBeige wiki for big picture, RT for details, we will try to be more open with RT
13:11:09 INFO MrBeige email Ganneff for rt access
13:14:15 AGREED MrBeige marga / MrBeige prodders and keep up lists of what all needs to be thought about
13:14:20 INFO MrBeige and moray, too
13:15:31 INFO MrBeige Ganneff provide any admin support we need, ask on weekends/evenings
13:16:12 INFO MrBeige mail to
13:16:28 Topic: speak up or we close meeting
13:17:08 INFO MrBeige thanks to everyone who came!
Meeting ended at 13:17.

People Present:
  1. h01ger
  2. MrBeige
  3. cek
  4. anto
  5. Mithrandir
  6. moray
  7. sgran
  8. marga
  9. broonie
  10. Kinnison
  11. Ganneff
  12. Sledge
  13. Hydroxide

Information on meetbot is available at