14:29:26 <czchen> #startmeeting
14:29:26 <MeetBot> Meeting started Thu Sep 28 14:29:26 2017 UTC.  The chair is czchen. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
14:29:26 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
14:29:39 <czchen> #topic 0 - Roll call
14:29:46 <czchen> Please say hi
14:30:10 <czchen> if you are in meeting
14:30:12 <Delib> hi
14:30:20 <czchen> o/
14:30:30 <cate> o/
14:30:51 <pollo> 0/
14:31:07 <zumbi> o/
14:31:26 * zumbi in other meeting atm
14:31:33 <czchen> opps
14:31:42 <KGB-2> 03Yao Wei (魏銘廷) 05master 07da1ae 06debconf-data/dc18 10fundraising/brochure/README doc(fundraising): add build dependecy into README
14:31:49 <tumbleweed> o/
14:32:08 <medicalwei[m]> o/
14:32:09 <tumbleweed> (I'm on my way to the airport in 30 mins, but I'll be here)
14:32:30 <czchen> meanwhile, please download brochure & flyer in https://cateee.net/files/dc/
14:32:56 <czchen> so that we can review them in next topic
14:33:05 <paulliu> hi
14:33:12 <larjona> hi
14:33:24 <czchen> #topic 1 - Brochure & Flyer Review
14:33:25 <Delib> hi paulliu!
14:34:13 <czchen> Anyone has suggestion about brochure & flyer?
14:34:38 <pollo> looks good
14:34:43 <pollo> good work !
14:34:56 <medicalwei[m]> I am adjusting the size of the logo in the subsequent pages
14:34:58 <pollo> how is the translation efforts going?
14:35:01 <medicalwei[m]> Seems too large (?
14:35:05 <czchen> Need a DC17 photo to replace DC16 one
14:35:07 <lavamind> hello
14:35:24 <czchen> Not a expert in latex, how to reduce the pdf size?
14:35:32 <pollo> it also might be a good idea to look for new quotes to replace the old ones
14:35:43 <pollo> maybe not all of them, but at least 1 or 2
14:35:54 <czchen> Anyone can provide new quotes?
14:35:55 <medicalwei[m]> czchen: probably caused by the image size I guess
14:36:06 <lavamind> pollo: that's a real hassle though
14:36:14 <medicalwei[m]> We have a group photo in 20M and local team photo in 6.9M
14:36:29 <czchen> Also another image for empty space in page 7.
14:36:48 <czchen> A first start first server statement in "Presence at job fair".
14:36:51 <cate> We can reduce pdf size at the end.  there are some converter to reduce size of embedded images
14:37:51 <KGB-1> 03Yao Wei (魏銘廷) 05master 12485e4 06debconf-data/dc18 10fundraising/brochure/brochure.en.tex doc(fundraising): adjust logo size of content pages
14:37:58 <czchen> Who can help to solve size issue?
14:38:06 <cate> I can help
14:38:29 <czchen> #action cate will help to reduce brochure & flyer size
14:38:54 <czchen> Delib: can you help to do the proofread?
14:39:42 <czchen> Or anyone can help? I think my English is not good enough for proofread.
14:40:11 <medicalwei[m]> I am not native to this either. But I am doing so.
14:40:17 * Delib can do another pass of proofreading, yes.
14:40:37 * Delib finally learned git :)
14:40:42 <cate> I just did gs -sDEVICE=pdfwrite -dPDFSETTINGS=/ebook -q -o output.pdf brochure.en.pdf    and you see than now (still on my website) is 0.5MB. Quality seems ok, but we could adapt settings
14:40:57 <czchen> #action Delib will do another proofreading
14:41:01 <znoteer> sorry I'm late
14:41:03 <czchen> cate: That's great
14:41:23 <znoteer> I sent  some diffs to the mailing list with suggestions for the flyer and brochure
14:41:30 <medicalwei[m]> Are the brochure supposed for printing?
14:41:45 <czchen> znoteer: I has merged your patch. Thanks for the work.
14:41:48 <pollo> medicalwei[m]: not really
14:41:58 <cate> medicalwei[m]: no, usually.
14:42:02 <pollo> but you can print some if you want to bring some to meetingsa
14:42:18 <Delib> high quality is good for printing.
14:42:38 <medicalwei[m]> OK. then size reduction is not a problem here.
14:42:47 <medicalwei[m]> nattie-afield: welcome back
14:42:56 <tumbleweed> cate: sounds like something we should add to the Makefile we copy-paste every year
14:42:58 <nattie-afield> (looks like i made it after all)
14:43:07 <czchen> Still need 2 DC17 photos, one to replace old photo in page 4, another is for page 7 empty space.
14:43:36 <pollo> czchen: valessio[m] has nice photos
14:43:39 * medicalwei[m] looks at his photo
14:44:01 <czchen> Do we have any photo in web that can be selected easily?
14:44:02 <Delib> medicalwei[m], always too humble.
14:44:11 <cate> Do you have a good original organizer photo?  I think we could improve it (now it is very dark)
14:44:36 <nattie-afield> Aren't there a few from the closing ceremony?
14:45:40 <medicalwei[m]> I am wondering if highvoltage is willing to put his GPG fingerprint in the brochure, but I have the photo where he is talking about Qubes OS anyways
14:46:02 <medicalwei[m]> He wore the T-shirt of Qubes OS GPG fingerprint
14:46:12 <czchen> Anyway, anyone want to deal with photos in brochure & flyer?
14:46:52 <medicalwei[m]> I can find some of these, but I don't know which one is more meaningful than others. I can upload these onto an online album (Sandstorm, maybe)
14:47:13 <czchen> Or do we have photo that is in web that can be selected easily? Like online photo service?
14:47:38 <zumbi> there is/was debconf gallery
14:47:57 <zumbi> https://gallery.debconf.org/main.php
14:48:06 <cate> but AFIK it will be removed soon
14:48:08 <tumbleweed> and https://www.flickr.com/photos/aigarius
14:48:08 <medicalwei[m]> How large is the disk that holds debconf sandstorm?
14:48:43 <czchen> zumbi: Great
14:48:48 <tumbleweed> medicalwei[m]: I don't think we know
14:49:03 <medicalwei[m]> "This album is empty."... hmm...
14:49:41 <larjona> the photos of aigars are in flickr and other places with easy browsing, let me find the link...
14:49:42 <zumbi> just noticed that.. try aigarius at flickr, that's the guy doing the group picture
14:49:43 <Delib> https://www.flickr.com/photos/aigarius/36530648915/ taken after closing ceremony
14:49:58 <medicalwei[m]> !
14:50:05 <czchen> #link https://www.flickr.com/photos/aigarius
14:50:14 <czchen> #link https://www.flickr.com/photos/aigarius/36530648915/
14:50:17 <larjona> about the disk of sandstorm, no idea, I can ask asheesh, but also there is the underlying nginx limitations to upload files etc, why you ask?
14:51:01 <czchen> I think for photo part, I can select some photos to replace old one.
14:51:03 <medicalwei[m]> I am uploading 500ish of 12MP photos
14:51:17 <larjona> where?
14:51:22 <czchen> #action czchen will select DC17 photos to replace old one in brochure & flyer.
14:51:27 <medicalwei[m]> Wondering if that would mean too much for Sandstorm
14:51:39 <czchen> What about new quotes? Any idea where can we get them?
14:52:18 <medicalwei[m]> I believe one of them is from CdM, the venue of DC17
14:52:40 <czchen> where can we find them?
14:53:04 <larjona> czchen: you (we) need to ask directly to the people we want quotes from
14:53:34 <Delib> If quotes are not crucial, maybe should not slow down fundraising?
14:53:39 <pollo> +1
14:53:56 <czchen> As I remember, someone has asked for the quote in mailing list, but no response so far.
14:54:03 <pollo> it's just that if you find nice ones, it's a good idea to replace the old ones
14:54:15 <lavamind> but they don't have to be renewed every year, for sure
14:54:34 <czchen> Okay.
14:54:50 <tumbleweed> I think some of the more useful quotes come from sponsors, but those probably have to be solicited
14:54:57 <taowa> Again, I'm a bit late. Hello!
14:55:04 <larjona> ah! other way is to get the quotes from the platinum sponsors
14:55:06 <larjona> of dc17
14:55:16 <czchen> How about sponsor structure? Anyone has suggestion about sponsor structure?
14:55:20 <nattie-afield> Heya Taowa
14:55:47 <Delib> znoteer, noticed differences in sponsor tables from brochure to flyer. Now fixed I think.
14:56:11 <larjona> #action larjona will gather the quotes from platinum sponsors and send to the mailing list, to see if any of them can be used in the brochure
14:56:21 <lavamind> medicalwei[m]: there is a Gallery install for Debian where DebConf photos are usually posted
14:56:30 <zumbi> larjona: I can poke valve and collabora
14:56:40 <tumbleweed> I think the annex usually gets more pictures than the gallery does
14:56:54 <tumbleweed> (but no pretty UI)
14:56:57 <Delib> larjona, good idea about sponsor quotes. What other sponsors want to know.
14:57:19 <czchen> sponsor structures are the same in brochure & flyer now. Thanks for znoteer
14:57:44 <lavamind> medicalwei[m]: https://annex.debconf.org/debconf-share/debconf17/photos/
14:58:18 <czchen> I think that's all for brochure & flyer ? Anyone want to add more?
14:58:51 <medicalwei[m]> Requested to register the gallery.
14:58:55 <cate> Note: gallery is on the yesterday mail of Dlange, about things to be removed from DebConf and not be replaced
14:59:03 <czchen> zumbi: You can send the quote to mailing list, or just update brochure & flyer yourself.
14:59:09 <czchen> when you get the quote
14:59:28 <lavamind> yeah I think teh gallery is quite old and not used too much anymore
14:59:33 <medicalwei[m]> Then I think I can upload these to my Sandstorm instance or Flickr instead
14:59:49 <Delib> Maybe good to use sponsor businesses well known in Asia.
14:59:52 <larjona> I'm afraid the dc17 platinum sponsor quotes cannot be used for the brochure: http://paste.debian.net/988197
15:00:05 <larjona> too "tied" to themselves
15:00:46 <czchen> #link http://paste.debian.net/988197
15:00:49 <zumbi> czchen: ack
15:01:02 <czchen> okay, let us move to next topic
15:01:08 <czchen> #topic 2 - Website update
15:01:21 <czchen> What's the status of website?
15:01:23 <zumbi> #action zumbi to find quotes from valve and collabor
15:01:27 <zumbi> #action zumbi to find quotes from valve and collabora
15:01:57 <tumbleweed> sorry, didn't file a DSA ticket yet. But DLange did mail them about all our tasks
15:02:04 <tumbleweed> I'll file the DSA ticket momentarily
15:02:05 <czchen> We need at least static website before sending brochure & flyer
15:02:16 <tumbleweed> yeah, we have medicalwei[m]'s static site
15:02:26 <medicalwei[m]> Tiny bits of the temporary website has been updated, and I am going to update the contents as well...
15:02:28 <czchen> Maybe we shall put the static one first?
15:02:34 <tumbleweed> that's the idea
15:02:51 <Delib> medicalwei[m], tell me when and how to help with content.
15:03:02 <medicalwei[m]> Please do. Also please proofread the contents and I will change some configs before putting to DSA machine.
15:03:10 <czchen> Do we have ETA for static site?
15:03:22 <medicalwei[m]> As long as the brochure has been distributed
15:03:42 <medicalwei[m]> The site should be ready as the brochure references the site.
15:03:49 <nattie-afield> Weren't we meant to have something by today?
15:03:59 <znoteer> medicalwei[m]: where is your static site.  I can help proofread
15:04:09 <czchen> I think in current TODO items, we probability need another week?
15:04:17 <medicalwei[m]> https://github.com/medicalwei/debconf18-landing
15:04:18 <medicalwei[m]> https://medicalwei.github.io/debconf18-landing/
15:04:33 <lavamind> wow, looks good already
15:04:50 <lavamind> add a link to download the brochure
15:04:53 <czchen> So we set deadline for brochure, flyer, and website in Oct 1 ?
15:04:56 <lavamind> and it's ready, imho
15:05:09 <cate> yes, it is ready
15:05:12 <medicalwei[m]> But not much information. Have to put brochure and flyer and add more things.
15:05:35 <czchen> I think as long as the URL iis not dead link, it is good for now.
15:05:35 <zumbi> #link https://medicalwei.github.io/debconf18-landing/
15:05:46 <lavamind> medicalwei[m]: put only the brochure, the flyer will be sent by email only
15:06:14 <lavamind> maybe add a link to the wiki but it's not needed atm I think
15:06:19 <zumbi> #link https://github.com/medicalwei/debconf18-landing
15:06:58 <czchen> Any objection about Oct 1 as hard deadline of brochure & flyer ?
15:07:28 <tumbleweed> +1
15:07:32 <zumbi> uff.. if you need quotes by then, I cannot promise
15:07:33 <Delib> If medicalwei[m] has time than not a prob.
15:08:13 <medicalwei[m]> I am okay with this. Need to check with the DSA people, or just point the DNS to somewhere else...?
15:08:21 <medicalwei[m]> Not GitHub because there's no https for custom DNS
15:08:55 <lavamind> probably tumbleweed can upload to the web server
15:09:17 <tumbleweed> yeah, we can make that
15:09:19 <medicalwei[m]> tumbleweed: please help me on this matter~
15:09:25 <tumbleweed> medicalwei[m]: I will
15:09:36 <tumbleweed> but right now, I need to run to the airport
15:09:44 <czchen> I think we really need a hard deadline so that we can start to find sponsor. So if the quotes cannot be ready at Oct 1, then we go with old quotes.
15:09:54 <cate> We can setup a git and automake the site, so that the team could correct and add info until final site4 is online
15:09:57 <nattie-afield> Have fun!
15:10:03 <tumbleweed> cate: that'll be the plan
15:10:16 <tumbleweed> also, the sooner we get off the static site, the better
15:10:20 <cate> and hugo is better then tt (also used on some pages)
15:10:33 <zumbi> czchen: allowing a week off would be much better
15:10:43 <zumbi> czchen: i.e. make deadline Oct7
15:10:53 <czchen> No problem for me
15:11:05 <czchen> So Oct 7 as hard deadline, any objection?
15:11:12 <zumbi> +1
15:11:12 <cate> tumbleweed: eta for wafer site?  The page part should be ready quickly, right?
15:11:15 <nattie-afield> Next Thursday?
15:11:17 <medicalwei[m]> ok for me, but i think i need the server ready sooner
15:11:29 <znoteer> +1 for deadline
15:11:48 <zumbi> nattie-afield: next next saturday
15:12:00 <tumbleweed> cate: it's pretty much ready, it just needs style work
15:12:00 <medicalwei[m]> (to catch up the brochure deadline)
15:12:03 <tumbleweed> (it has been since dc17)
15:12:43 <czchen> So I think we set brochure, flyer, website deadline in Oct 7
15:13:03 <lavamind> medicalwei[m]: you would need to start working on the email templates as well
15:13:07 <czchen> #agreed The deadline for brochure, flyer, website is Oct 7.
15:13:22 <czchen> go to next topic?
15:13:24 <medicalwei[m]> email templates for?
15:13:29 <Delib> medicalwei[m], says needs server sooner?
15:13:36 <medicalwei[m]> ah ok
15:13:44 <czchen> email template for sponsor?
15:13:48 <lavamind> medicalwei[m]: the email templates that will be used to contact sponsors
15:14:05 <czchen> Okay, do we have old one as a reference?
15:14:12 <pollo> yes
15:14:16 <lavamind> yes, they are in the debian-sponsors repo
15:14:40 <czchen> okay, I will do that
15:14:59 <czchen> #action czchen will prepare email template to contact sponsors.
15:14:59 <lavamind> you should also have a look at the list archives for debconf-sponsors-team because each message is customized
15:14:59 * Delib will look them over when czchen done.
15:15:43 <czchen> any other issue in this topic?
15:16:09 <czchen> #topic 3 - DC17 Status Update
15:16:19 <pollo> not a lot to report
15:16:19 <czchen> Any update for this part?
15:16:29 <pollo> still working on a few finance things
15:16:49 <pollo> I have to poke SPI again since we still don't know if our sponsors have paid
15:17:21 <pollo> that and travel bursaries is the only finance stuff left
15:18:10 <czchen> Anything else?
15:18:25 <zumbi> file in team roles!
15:18:30 <zumbi> slots missing!
15:18:35 <Delib> Should statement go out about SPI stall?
15:18:44 <cate> final report, or is it tabu?
15:18:52 <zumbi> oops -- wrong topic (from me)
15:18:53 <pollo> cate: :D
15:18:59 <pollo> we have to start working on it yes
15:19:06 <pollo> Delib: I don't understand
15:19:43 <Delib> lamby states getting harsh complaints about travel reimbursements stalled.
15:19:51 <czchen> Do we need a statement about the slow process time of travel bursaries?
15:19:58 <pollo> I don't think so
15:20:02 <pollo> it's always the same thing
15:20:24 * medicalwei[m] is uploading photos to flickr in the meantime...
15:20:44 <czchen> anything else?
15:20:49 * lavamind read that as time travel bursaries
15:20:54 <nattie-afield> Folks, if I fall off, it's because my phone has run out of battery
15:21:03 * Delib wants time travel!
15:21:16 <czchen> #topic 4 - DSA Migration
15:21:21 <pollo> woot
15:21:30 <pollo> what's up with that?
15:21:40 <lavamind> I can give a hand with that if required
15:21:48 <Delib> :)
15:21:51 <pollo> DLange has been sending nice mails, but I have not seen replies from DSA
15:22:10 <tumblingweed> We are asking for a lot...
15:22:14 <medicalwei[m]> I want a machine ready days before bursaries deadline to set it up
15:22:25 * zumbi has not had time to review those
15:22:47 <lavamind> will owncloud/nextcloud be migrated to dsa ?
15:22:50 <zumbi> I'll try to track them
15:22:51 <Delib> zumbi, zumbi we need you.
15:22:57 <pollo> lavamind: not in the plan
15:23:04 <czchen> zumbi: Maybe you can setup website machine first?
15:23:19 <czchen> That is the only one that has deadline I guess
15:23:20 <zumbi> czchen: as soon as there is rt ticket
15:23:23 <pollo> so if I did not have an answer on the KanBoard ticket I should keep pushing?
15:23:29 <cate> lavamind: you need strong arguments for haveing php on dsa machines
15:23:34 * zumbi is having complicated week
15:23:35 <lavamind> it was quite useful for dc17 though, very easy to store/share temporary files
15:24:02 <medicalwei[m]> Or point the DNS record to somewhere else and I can handle the request on NTOU (?)
15:24:09 <pollo> lavamind: but it's not essential and you would need someone to maintain it
15:24:24 <pollo> and space is at a premium on those servers
15:24:38 <lavamind> well it could be seafile for what I care but I think the separation between a temporary shared working dir and final/public documents on dc-data was useful
15:25:28 <czchen> medicalwei[m]: Do we have RT ticket for DC18 website now?
15:25:32 <lavamind> perhaps storm has an app that could cater to that need?
15:25:46 <tumblingweed> I said I'll file it today
15:25:52 <medicalwei[m]> I think this is included in the request lavamind is sending
15:26:03 <lavamind> I'm sending a request?
15:26:09 <pollo> lavamind: storm has a thing that integrates with the owncloud desktop app, but no webUI afaik
15:26:18 <medicalwei[m]> oops....
15:26:31 <medicalwei[m]> Was that lavamind or tumblingweed (?????
15:26:40 <larjona> storm has davros
15:26:46 <larjona> and other file share apps
15:26:56 <lavamind> yeah
15:27:17 <lavamind> anyway, I recommend that, czchen and medicalwei[m] would have the final say
15:27:23 <Delib> Many subthreads here above.
15:27:47 <medicalwei[m]> Lemme check... is storm also included in DSA migration?
15:28:01 <czchen> lavamind: final say for? website machine RT request?
15:28:10 <tumblingweed> It isn't on debconf hardware
15:28:12 <Delib> migration request includes need for something such as storm.
15:28:12 <lavamind> czchen: file management
15:28:50 <tumblingweed> Also, sandstorm is not exactly healthy upstream
15:29:08 <medicalwei[m]> Hmm... as everything is containerized...
15:29:13 <czchen> for temporary file sharing and final/public documents?
15:29:32 <medicalwei[m]> But it is versatile enough for us to share files.
15:29:46 <czchen> Is git not good enough for documents?
15:30:11 <lavamind> czchen: sometimes you need to share WIP documents that contain private infos eg. addresses or financial infos
15:30:23 <medicalwei[m]> Not good for large photos and some live collaborative things.
15:30:29 <tumblingweed> We have a private git repo for that
15:30:37 <lavamind> you also don't want to put attendee data such as room assignments on the public git
15:31:27 <lavamind> a private git repo works as well but not as good, because you have to constantly remember to commit your work so it's a bit more of a hassle
15:31:40 <lavamind> also you need to remember to pull all the time :/
15:31:55 <tumblingweed> Generally the teams include some people who struggle with git
15:32:19 <czchen> Which system was used in DC17?
15:32:24 * Delib thanks larjuno for well written git instructions last week.
15:32:25 <lavamind> czchen: ownCloud
15:32:30 <tumblingweed> Dc16s repo got huge and unweildy because of design assets
15:32:45 <Delib> larjona,
15:33:10 <czchen> Any reason we cannot use ownCloud in DC18?
15:33:34 <Delib> ownCloud not continuing in Debian?
15:33:38 <lavamind> czchen: it was a team members instance, not on debconf nor sda servers
15:33:54 <lavamind> it was destryoed recently
15:34:04 <czchen> Opps.
15:34:18 <czchen> So we need to survey another one for DC18?
15:34:28 <lavamind> no I don't think so, I would try this https://apps.sandstorm.io/app/8aspz4sfjnp8u89000mh2v1xrdyx97ytn8hq71mdzv4p4d8n0n3h
15:34:44 <lavamind> its compatible with owncloud/nextcloud sync apps
15:35:15 <lavamind> seems more basic that owncloud but that's fine
15:35:27 <czchen> okay, I will try this one
15:35:37 <czchen> #action czchen will try https://apps.sandstorm.io/app/8aspz4sfjnp8u89000mh2v1xrdyx97ytn8hq71mdzv4p4d8n0n3h to see if it is suitable for DC18.
15:35:39 <medicalwei[m]> In case if debian storm is not migrating and going to be destroyed, and not planned to migrate to DSA, I have another instance running in NTOU
15:35:44 <lavamind> czchen: share the link to your instance and I'll help test it
15:35:51 <medicalwei[m]> debconf storm
15:36:02 <czchen> lavamind: No problem.
15:36:07 <lavamind> debstorm
15:36:10 <czchen> Anything else?
15:36:35 <czchen> #topic 99 - Miscellaneous
15:36:48 <czchen> Anything else we need to discuss?
15:36:58 <pollo> the videoteam is preparing a sprint in november in Cambridge
15:37:02 <zumbi> populate team roles! :)
15:37:05 <Delib> next meeting?
15:37:18 * zumbi has to leave.. I'll check minutes later
15:37:29 <medicalwei[m]> hold on...
15:37:32 <Delib> zumbi, refresh team role file too.
15:37:34 <medicalwei[m]> https://www.flickr.com/photos/medicalwei/albums/72157686675761680
15:37:39 <czchen> #action Please help to populate team role in https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf18/TeamRoles
15:38:31 <czchen> Delib: I think we don't need another meeting recently unless we miss brochure, flyer, website deadline.
15:38:53 <czchen> Nov 16 maybe?
15:38:58 <Delib> So change channel topic to 2 weeks from now?
15:39:09 <Delib> ah.
15:39:44 <medicalwei[m]> Gotta make sure, 1.5 months later?
15:40:12 <czchen> Maybe? I have no idea when will be the suitable time for next meeting.
15:40:35 <czchen> 2 weeks? 4 weeks? 6 weeks? or ?
15:41:17 <medicalwei[m]> I think 1.5 months is okay as long as we keep progress on the ML...
15:41:28 <medicalwei[m]> and kanban
15:41:49 <Delib> So let anyone call meeting on a Thurs. if needed?
15:42:03 <Delib> Or..
15:42:07 <Delib> ?
15:42:19 <czchen> Delib: Not sure what you mean?
15:42:30 <medicalwei[m]> Maybe we can just use mailing list for now
15:42:51 <medicalwei[m]> Unless if there's something a little bit urgent and needs everyone's attention...
15:43:08 <czchen> Good for me
15:43:09 <Delib> medicalwei[m], yes, that is what I was asking.
15:43:25 <czchen> So we #agreed on next meeting in Nov 16?
15:43:50 <Delib> sure.
15:43:52 <znoteer> +1
15:43:54 <czchen> #agreed Next meeting will be in Nov 16.
15:43:59 <medicalwei[m]> Ok
15:44:04 <czchen> anything else?
15:44:18 <medicalwei[m]> I have nothing more other than flickr album I just posted.
15:44:28 <Delib> nice pics
15:44:28 <medicalwei[m]> czchen please pick pics from them
15:44:38 <czchen> No problem.
15:44:56 <czchen> #endmeeting