14:29:22 <medicalwei> #startmeeting
14:29:22 <MeetBot> Meeting started Thu Jul  5 14:29:22 2018 UTC.  The chair is medicalwei. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
14:29:22 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
14:29:23 <medicalwei> #chair medicalwei[m]
14:29:23 <MeetBot> Current chairs: medicalwei medicalwei[m]
14:29:25 <jidanni> Hello.
14:29:34 <medicalwei> #topic Roll call //
14:29:35 <paulliu> hi
14:29:36 <jidanni> Hello.
14:29:48 <czchen> hi
14:29:50 <gavin> hi
14:29:51 <medicalwei> OwO//
14:30:14 <medicalwei> Meanwhile please update the meeting agenda at deb.li/3OYuV
14:30:52 <medicalwei> #topic Accommodation
14:31:31 <czchen> 4 rooms in Jul 20
14:31:57 <medicalwei> #info we have 4 rooms at Jul 20-21, 50 rooms at Jul 21-29 and 75 rooms at Jul 29-Aug 6
14:31:58 * znoteer_ missed rollcall
14:32:04 <czchen> Current plan is taowa, nattie, jidanni. Hector family. Catering team.  Andrew, mwei, czchen, Paul Liu.
14:32:15 <czchen> one slot left.
14:32:35 <medicalwei> czchen, you can count me out from that if necessary. I can live at my family place
14:32:42 <czchen> okay
14:32:56 <lenharo> hi
14:33:16 <jidanni> need instructions on where to get key on 7/20.
14:33:36 <medicalwei> We also need to change order of our mats because we've order wrong quantity compared to current rooms.
14:33:54 <medicalwei> #action paulliu to change the order of sleeping mats
14:34:06 <medicalwei> Anything else?
14:34:21 <jidanni> No,
14:34:34 <jidanni> .
14:34:39 <medicalwei> #action someone to write instructions on where to get key on 7/20
14:34:43 <medicalwei> #topic Venue
14:35:04 <medicalwei> #info We are planning to change usage of the rooms, which will be updated to the git repo
14:35:17 <medicalwei> also see agenda for details
14:35:24 <jidanni> Will room chage affect Openday schedule?
14:35:30 <medicalwei> #info WiFi issue is likely to be resolved, except the possible lack of access points.
14:35:34 <medicalwei> jidanni: unaffected
14:35:45 <jidanni> Good.
14:36:18 <medicalwei> If someone would like to help us by bringing their own UniFi endpoints, it would be really grateful.
14:36:27 <medicalwei> #info We will have 10Gb fiber connection from MIRC to NCHC for streaming video to their VM.
14:36:38 <medicalwei> #info We have access to ES724 as storage room, with a lot of (dead) roaches.
14:36:54 <medicalwei> #info If anyone need early access to storage room, please contact medicalwei
14:37:03 <jidanni> ES101 as hacklabĀ ... openday also using it...
14:37:12 <medicalwei> jidanni: we will move that to ES201
14:37:27 <medicalwei> The schedule is unaffected
14:37:33 <jidanni> So conference room 1 is now ES201?
14:37:56 <medicalwei> #action anyone to name the conference rooms
14:38:13 <medicalwei> I just forgot that XD
14:38:24 <medicalwei> Nothing else from me
14:38:47 <medicalwei> jidanni: yes.
14:38:55 <medicalwei> #topic Visa
14:38:58 <jidanni> https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf18/OpenDay#Conference_Room_1
14:38:59 <medicalwei> czchen //
14:39:16 <czchen> got ecode
14:39:32 <czchen> has sent NCTU invitation to eCode users
14:40:00 <czchen> 4 invitation are missing, ask NCTU to get those
14:40:09 <medicalwei> #info We've sent invitation signed by NCTU to people requesting eCode.
14:40:13 <czchen> that is all
14:40:35 <medicalwei> #topic Bursaries
14:40:45 <medicalwei> jidanni, I think we can just skip that...?
14:41:04 <jidanni> SKIP
14:41:08 <medicalwei> #topic Day Trip
14:41:32 <jidanni> Now have "API".
14:41:47 <jidanni> And trip L: river tracing.
14:41:59 <medicalwei> #info We have API over wiki for day trip
14:42:07 <medicalwei> #info Added Trip L for river tracing
14:42:19 <medicalwei> #info Wen Liao is requesting test run for Trip B
14:43:01 <medicalwei> For Wen Liao stuff, the email is sent to debconf-discuss, and if anyone is interested please reply to the thread
14:43:14 <medicalwei> Nothing else from me.
14:43:22 <jidanni> Done.
14:43:27 <medicalwei> #topic Transportation
14:43:45 <jidanni> Nice city bus maps available.
14:43:59 <jidanni> (e-maps)
14:44:19 <jidanni> Done.
14:44:38 <medicalwei> #link http://hisatisfy.hccg.gov.tw/ City bus info
14:44:50 <medicalwei> #topic Budgeting
14:45:02 <medicalwei> #info Expenses updated to the ledger in git repo
14:45:12 <medicalwei> #action medicalwei to update income ledger in git repo
14:45:36 <medicalwei> #action AndrewLee to request catering their receipts to SPI for reimbursement purpose asap.
14:45:55 <medicalwei> Nothing else from me.
14:46:09 <AndrewLee> I also need to start to order coffee and tea.
14:46:28 <medicalwei> #topic Catering and Conference Dinner
14:46:28 <AndrewLee> medicalwei: Can you please confirm how much we have in budget on coffee and tea?
14:46:50 <medicalwei> Checking that out
14:47:15 <AndrewLee> #info Already request receipts from catering provider.
14:47:41 <medicalwei> Beer 6000 USD and Coffee/Tea 2000 USD
14:47:47 <AndrewLee> Still looking for place to host Conference Dinner.
14:48:14 <medicalwei> #info No suitable place for cooking in the venue, which is needed for conference dinner.
14:48:18 <AndrewLee> medicalwei: We will sell beer to get the money back.
14:48:39 <medicalwei> #action AndrewLee along with the catering provider for the place of conference dinner.
14:48:58 <medicalwei> AndrewLee: that earning is in the consideration
14:49:07 <AndrewLee> #info catering provider will look place to rent in the campus.
14:49:48 <medicalwei> Anything else?
14:50:05 <AndrewLee> Nothing more.
14:50:12 <medicalwei> #topic Fundraising
14:50:39 <medicalwei> #action medicalwei to measure optimal banner size at the venue entrance.  This will be done this Sunday.
14:50:49 <medicalwei> #action medicalwei to make podium banners
14:51:07 <medicalwei> #info banners' lead time are 1-2 work days.
14:51:18 <medicalwei> Nothing else from me.
14:51:51 <medicalwei> #topic Swags
14:51:56 <medicalwei> #info All stuffs ordered
14:52:11 <medicalwei> #info Sample T-shirts received, but Yao can't wear them because the size of these T-shirts are too small. Seems no problem to me
14:52:41 <medicalwei> ima_e999687.jpeg (2940KB) <https://matrix.org/_matrix/media/v1/download/matrix.org/UswFavWeKgyZVYcekTJxKZyj>
14:52:55 <medicalwei> #topic Child Care
14:52:58 <medicalwei> gavin //
14:53:07 <gavin> Sitters just had a online meeting for children activities
14:53:30 <gavin> I can only attend debconf in weekends.
14:53:35 <gavin> If sitters need any help I think they can find someone in orga team office (which is in the same room)
14:54:07 <medicalwei> just across the passage inside the VIP room
14:55:01 <medicalwei> #info gavin had discussions with sitters
14:55:04 <medicalwei> anything else?
14:55:11 <gavin> nothing else from me
14:55:18 <medicalwei> #topic AOB
14:55:24 <jidanni> Now have real conference contact person with real mobile phone number! (=Paulliu)
14:55:44 <medicalwei> #info paulliu's phone acts as emergency phone and contact for now.
14:55:54 <czchen> Do we prepare a printable note for people from airport to NCTU?
14:56:19 <medicalwei> czchen: no. checklist should be in the plan.
14:56:41 <jidanni> https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf18/Getting_Around#How_to_get_to_the_venue
14:57:30 <medicalwei> #action someone to make arrival notes in PDF
14:58:27 * medicalwei[m] posted a file: DebConf17-arrival.pdf (2445KB) <https://matrix.org/_matrix/media/v1/download/matrix.org/jdDrlseQJszoPaBZUqUUVCWP>
14:58:28 <medicalwei> #info "Earthquake Survivor" Pollito is with Yao Wei \OwO/
14:58:42 * medicalwei squeezes it hard >W<
14:59:20 <gavin> Do we already have a schedule for conference?
14:59:28 <gavin> Sitters want to know when does conference start & lunch time & end
14:59:37 <medicalwei> It seems to be quite empty, lemme see
14:59:57 <medicalwei> Also I forgot to poke content team
15:00:02 <medicalwei> gwolf, anything to update?
15:00:22 <medicalwei> https://debconf18.debconf.org/schedule/
15:00:34 <medicalwei> 10:00 to 18:00 I suppose
15:01:03 <gavin> got it. thanks
15:01:39 <medicalwei> Finally, next meeting time: Jul 12 14:30 UTC
15:01:50 <jidanni> Good.
15:02:13 <medicalwei> The meeting today sounds pretty like local team meeting. No joke XD
15:02:35 <medicalwei> All okay with the next meeting?
15:02:45 <jidanni> Fine.
15:02:51 <znoteer_> works for me
15:02:58 <DLange> I won't be able to attend but will just read backlog and respond after the meeting.
15:03:04 <medicalwei> Okay.
15:03:07 <DLange> (parallel meeting just as today)
15:03:18 <czchen> no problem for me.
15:03:18 <medicalwei> #endmeeting