19:01:38 <nattie> #startmeeting
19:01:38 <MeetBot> Meeting started Mon Feb 10 19:01:38 2020 UTC.  The chair is nattie. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
19:01:38 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
19:01:45 <nattie> #topic roll call
19:01:49 <nattie> holler if you're here!
19:02:14 <DLange> howl
19:02:36 <nattie> looks like we need to give people a few minutes to notice the meeting's started
19:02:43 * anisa hollers
19:02:59 <calhariz> holler
19:03:10 * joostvb lurks
19:03:59 <nattie> well, i guess that's as many as we're going to get for the moment - if you're late, just holler (quietly) belatedly
19:04:10 <nattie> #topic actions from last meeting
19:04:30 <nattie> looks like the brochure is finished - good
19:04:36 <tumbleweed> o/
19:04:42 <nattie> ohai tumbleweed
19:05:04 <nattie> sponsor contacts - anyone from the sponsoring team got anything to say on that?
19:05:39 <nattie> actually..;.
19:05:44 <nattie> #topic fundraising
19:05:53 <DLange> still missing contacts from local sponsors
19:05:55 <nattie> let's put it under this heading :)
19:06:01 <DLange> Lior is not here, so no update I guess
19:06:27 <nattie> i guess there's the matter of scheduling the job fair
19:06:35 <nattie> does anyone have any strong feelings on that?
19:07:07 <DLange> I think three hours in the afternoon sounds reasonable
19:07:21 <joostvb> sounds good to me
19:07:26 <nattie> the proposal on the agenda is 13:00-16:00 - i'm assuming this is on one particular day?
19:08:03 <nattie> can someone summarise this just for my benefit please?
19:08:28 <anisa> 23 (Sunday) First day of DebConf / opening ceremony / afternoon: job fair
19:08:42 <anisa> it is on important dates on the DC20 website
19:08:55 <anisa> https://debconf20.debconf.org/schedule/important-dates/
19:09:17 <nattie> cool, thanks
19:09:24 <nattie> i'll just make a note
19:09:33 <nattie> #info Job fair is on Sunday 23 July
19:09:48 <DLange> shall we fix the time as well?
19:09:55 <nattie> 13:00-16:00 sounds reasonable to me - sort of between lunch and coffee break
19:10:03 <nattie> does anyone else have strong views on this?
19:10:03 <DLange> yeah, so let's fix it
19:11:23 <nattie> #agreed The Job Fair will take place Sunday 23 July from 13:00 to 16:00
19:12:04 <nattie> Do we know where sponsor swag should be sent?  if not, i can set an action for someone to inform us by next meeting
19:12:27 <nattie> i'm presuming the university
19:12:48 <DLange> yeah, we need a contact there and a date from when storage is available
19:13:26 <nattie> i am going to assume Tamir knows that, but i'll give this as an action to tzafrir to find out
19:13:37 <nattie> #action tzafrir to find out from Tamir where sponsor swag can be sent
19:13:52 * joostvb gotta go now, bbl
19:14:01 <DLange> o/ joostvb
19:14:02 <nattie> #topic AOB
19:14:07 <nattie> ciao Joost!
19:14:15 <nattie> do we have anything from other teams?
19:14:38 <DLange> tumbleweed and terceiro have been working on registration
19:14:42 <tumbleweed> opening registration, yeah
19:14:53 <tumbleweed> I've dropped the ball on bursaries team
19:14:54 <nattie> should i put that under its own topic?
19:15:07 <nattie> or shall we just summarise it under AOB?
19:15:12 <tumbleweed> FWIW: https://salsa.debian.org/debconf-team/public/data/dc20/issues/14
19:16:08 <nattie> yeah, that's quite a lot of blockers, and something we should work hard to solve between now and the next meeting
19:16:11 <nattie> or at least some of it
19:16:26 <tumbleweed> actually, they're all pretty tiny
19:16:31 <tumbleweed> but there are a bunch of them
19:16:39 <nattie> #info https://salsa.debian.org/debconf-team/public/data/dc20/issues/14 outlines blockers to opening registration
19:16:52 <tumbleweed> the easy option would be to defer paying registration
19:17:05 <nattie> yeah, it probably just requires a sit-down sometime soon
19:17:16 <tumbleweed> but I'd prefer to JFDI
19:17:27 <nattie> yes, of course.  the sooner we open, the better
19:17:58 <nattie> anything else we can actually discuss now, though?
19:18:03 <nattie> oh!
19:18:28 <tumbleweed> not without isrealis, really
19:18:49 <nattie> #info highvoltage (jcc@d.o) is offering permanent irc connections to team members and bid teams; please contact him by mail or on irc
19:19:10 <nattie> shall we schedule the next meeting and call it good?
19:19:22 <DLange> yeah, good plan
19:19:30 <nattie> i think we worked out we can get back to fortnightly, which in my book means 24 February at 19:00
19:19:37 <nattie> does anyone have a massive clash there?
19:19:39 <tumbleweed> WFM
19:19:44 <tumbleweed> although maybe this isn't working for the local team?
19:19:54 <DLange> works
19:20:06 <nattie> local team have been here previously, though?
19:20:07 <nattie> i think?
19:20:24 <DLange> yeah
19:20:34 <nattie> IMO we should be working on issues between meetings anyway, and just use the meetings to report/update on progress
19:20:45 <nattie> #agreed next meeting Monday 24 February, 19:300
19:20:52 <nattie> #undo
19:20:52 <MeetBot> Removing item from minutes: <MeetBot.items.Agreed object at 0x15b6790>
19:20:57 <nattie> #agreed next meeting Monday 24 February, 19:00
19:21:06 <nattie> shall we call it good?
19:21:14 <nattie> #endmeeting