18:00:48 <nattie> #startmeeting
18:00:48 <MeetBot> Meeting started Mon Jun 21 18:00:48 2021 UTC.  The chair is nattie. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
18:00:48 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
18:01:15 <nattie> #link https://deb.li/dc21meet agenda, as usual
18:01:17 <nattie> #topic roll call
18:01:25 <nattie> holla if ya here
18:01:25 <DLange> \o/ ola
18:01:28 <zleap> hello
18:01:41 <zleap> Paul aka zleap
18:02:11 <nattie> anyone else?  it'll be a very small company otherwise
18:02:13 <terceiro> hi
18:02:32 <amacater> hi
18:02:45 <mollydb> hi!
18:03:01 <pwaring> hi
18:03:32 <nattie> i'm going to skip one of the last meeting's action items, because it ties directly into the following agenda item and we'll cover it there
18:03:38 <nattie> #topic last meeting's actions
18:03:56 <nattie> DLange: i believe you and indiebio have arrived at some progress regarding t-shirt design?
18:04:52 <DLange> we have updated the logo according to last meeting's discussion
18:05:17 <DLange> and indiebio has presented a T-Shirt design (that I have not looked at yet, ENOTIME)
18:05:59 <DLange> #link https://salsa.debian.org/debconf-team/public/data/dc21/-/tree/master/artwork/logo
18:06:21 <DLange> no that looks old
18:06:38 <nattie> hang on, i may still have it somewhere
18:06:38 <DLange> #link https://salsa.debian.org/debconf-team/public/data/dc21-online/-/tree/master/artwork/logo
18:06:41 <DLange> better
18:06:47 <DLange> we have too many dc21s :)
18:06:59 <nattie> ETOOMANYCONFS
18:07:13 <DLange> #link https://salsa.debian.org/debconf-team/public/data/dc21-online/-/issues/8
18:07:18 <DLange> for the T-Shirt designs
18:07:23 <nattie> *nods*
18:07:32 <nattie> i think that can lead right into the next item
18:07:36 <nattie> #topic community team
18:07:41 <nattie> mollydb: the stage is yours!
18:07:58 <mollydb> I'm pretty sure I sent an email call for incident responders out
18:08:21 <mollydb> that's really all i've got. :)
18:08:37 * amacater has nothing to add to my colleague :)
18:08:57 <DLange> where did you send it, mollydb?
18:09:08 <nattie> it's not in the archive yet, but it should probably appear soon
18:09:09 <mollydb> debconf-announce@lists.debian.org
18:09:35 <terceiro> I think this was several days ago
18:09:58 <DLange> not in the archive Apr - Jun
18:10:13 <terceiro> hm I had the impression I saw it
18:10:19 <mollydb> i just sent it today.
18:10:29 <DLange> well, did you sign it?
18:10:32 <mollydb> yes
18:10:35 <DLange> 'cause I did not get it
18:10:43 <DLange> so terceiro are you a direct CC?
18:10:43 <nattie> i'll keep an eye out for it, and will send the archive link under AOB if it appears before the end of the meeting
18:10:51 <terceiro> I think I am seeing things
18:11:16 <mollydb> thanks. i was a little worried about it not going through, but not freaking out yet
18:11:42 <nattie> mollydb: worst case, if it doesn't show up within a certain amount of time, we would just ask you to re-send it
18:12:17 <nattie> shall we decide the certain amount of time?  wednesday perhaps?
18:12:24 <mollydb> nattie: great
18:12:42 <nattie> action you or shall i just keep it in my head?
18:12:48 <mollydb> i can do it
18:13:19 <nattie> #info call for joining the Community Team has been sent out, awaiting archive link
18:13:27 <nattie> #topic registration status
18:13:54 <nattie> #link https://debconf21.debconf.org/register/statistics/
18:14:30 * terceiro forgot to register
18:14:37 <nattie> #info 425 total registered, of which 404 (haha) fully; 35 bursaries accepted
18:15:32 <nattie> anything we need to add on that?
18:15:47 <terceiro> that I just broke your 404
18:15:52 <terceiro> make it 405 :)
18:15:57 <nattie> like the freeway
18:16:24 <nattie> #topic report about the CfP
18:16:31 <nattie> terceiro: while we've got you here... :)
18:16:46 <terceiro> right
18:16:55 <terceiro> so our submission deadline was yesterday
18:17:00 <terceiro> I have some numbers
18:17:18 <terceiro> By talk type:
18:17:18 <terceiro> Long talk (45 minutes):  36
18:17:18 <terceiro> Short talk (20 minutes): 29
18:17:19 <terceiro> BoF (45 minutes):        19
18:17:19 <terceiro> Workshop (2h):            8
18:17:29 <terceiro> By language:
18:17:30 <terceiro> English:                 74
18:17:31 <terceiro> Portuguese:               7
18:17:33 <terceiro> Hindi:			  4
18:17:35 <terceiro> Malayalam:                1
18:17:37 <terceiro> Telugu:                   6
18:17:54 * nattie is glad to see decent representation on the language-specific tracks!
18:18:12 <terceiro> all BoFs from well known teams have been approved, to avoid wasting reviewer time
18:18:22 <terceiro> #link https://debconf21.debconf.org/talks/
18:19:05 <terceiro> I need to finish some details in the system, and will mail the talk reviewers to start reviewing talks later today
18:19:06 <amacater> Meh - I only said "someone from the team would do it" and reserved it ... :(
18:20:10 <terceiro> that's what I have
18:20:17 <nattie> i think we can move on to the next item
18:20:18 <zleap> that looks good
18:20:18 <terceiro> so now you know
18:20:26 <nattie> #topic scheduling the next meeting
18:20:47 <nattie> two weeks from now puts us at the 5th of July
18:20:57 <zleap> yeah +1
18:21:06 <DLange> sounds good
18:21:08 <nattie> shall we take that, and decide at that point whether to change to weekly?
18:21:18 <zleap> yeah
18:21:22 <terceiro> wfm
18:21:34 <zleap> wfm ?
18:21:39 <nattie> zleap: "works for me"
18:21:43 <zleap> thanks
18:21:55 <nattie> #agreed next meeting 5 July, 18:00 UTC
18:22:01 <nattie> #topic AOB
18:22:20 <nattie> i'm just going to mention that t-shirt organisation is progressing and i've got decent coverage for most continents now
18:22:35 <nattie> anything else before i close up?
18:23:42 <DLange> all good
18:24:40 <nattie> tudo bem!
18:24:52 <nattie> thank you all for attending, once again, and see you in a fortnight!
18:24:54 <nattie> #endmeeting