17:02:08 <pwaring> #startmeeting DebConf 23 Team meeting: https://deb.li/dc23meet
17:02:08 <MeetBot> Meeting started Mon Sep  5 17:02:08 2022 UTC.  The chair is pwaring. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
17:02:08 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
17:02:18 <pwaring> #topic Roll Call
17:02:25 <pwaring> summon your rolls! (or say hi)
17:02:26 <tumbleweed> o/
17:04:04 <DLange> o/ but on mobile, pls highlight me if you need my attention
17:05:26 <terceiro> hi. I'm a bit busy but I'm here
17:06:17 <pwaring> #topic Outstanding DC22 items: Sponsorship
17:06:25 <pwaring> is there anything left on sponsorship for DC22?
17:07:15 <tumbleweed> I think we're still waiting on Giz
17:07:37 <tumbleweed> I can't recall if there are still sponsors that need to pay, but I assume at least 1
17:07:55 <tumbleweed> EnkelenaH[m]: around?
17:10:33 <pwaring> the other question on finance was waiting for a final bill from flossk, which I think would also be to EnkelenaH[m]
17:10:41 <tumbleweed> yes
17:10:44 <tumbleweed> let's move on
17:10:46 <pwaring> otherwise the final budget has been prepared
17:10:56 <pwaring> #topic DC23: Budget
17:11:20 <pwaring> budget was in process last time, is there anything that needs to be reported on this at the moment?
17:11:42 <tumbleweed> bhe[m] and I have been exchanging emails
17:11:56 <tumbleweed> there is a draft budget in a spreadsheet, that seems fairly close
17:12:01 <tumbleweed> I expect them to post it soon
17:12:20 <pwaring> #info draft budget has been prepared, excepted soon
17:12:34 <pwaring> #topic DC23: Website
17:13:09 <pwaring> work in progress, unless there's a specific update?
17:14:17 <tumbleweed> terceiro?
17:16:00 <terceiro> sorry
17:16:12 <terceiro> there are a few pending changes to the site
17:16:20 <terceiro> they need changes in wafer
17:16:35 <terceiro> but we should get those done soon (TM)
17:16:55 <pwaring> #topic DC23: Sponsorship brochure
17:17:19 <pwaring> last time the update was the sponsorship brochure content was being finalised
17:20:23 <pwaring> #topic DC23: Team staffing
17:20:33 <pwaring> srud: did you want to give an update on team staffing?
17:23:20 <tumbleweed> Clearly we're missing some local team :)
17:23:31 <pwaring> yeah, it might be that the new time has thrown everyone
17:23:33 <tumbleweed> Have we offered them a different meeting schedule, yet?
17:23:52 <pwaring> last time we agreed to do 17:00 UTC instead fo 18:00 UTC because the latter was late for India
17:24:02 <tumbleweed> right
17:25:53 <pwaring> #topic Meeting schedule
17:26:12 <pwaring> as things stand, the next two meetings will be 19th September and 3rd October at 17:00 UTC
17:26:28 <pwaring> we might want to discuss outside of this meeting though whether that time slot works for local team + others
17:27:46 <pwaring> #topic AOB
17:27:47 <pwaring> anything else
17:27:48 <pwaring> ?
17:28:35 <tumbleweed> not from me
17:29:30 <pwaring> okay, thanks everyone for coming and see you in two weeks!
17:29:33 <pwaring> #endmeeting