#debconf-video Meeting

Meeting started by h01ger at 18:06:39 UTC. (full logs)
18:06:56 Topic: agenda at http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/Videoteam/Meetings - please say hi and missing agenda points
18:11:29 Topic: computer hardware needed for videoteam
18:11:45 INFOh01gerstill no news from junta, but anto is working on getting them from alternative place
18:12:08 INFOh01gerbut we might only get one camera so its good if we have alsa sound source
18:13:35 LINKh01gerhttp://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf9/Videoteam/Hardware says that Jon---_ and xerrako also bring one
18:14:26 INFOh01gerwe will know by friday what we'll get from $junta
18:16:03 Topic: audio hw
18:17:11 INFOh01gerwe need to buy batteries
18:20:21 Topic: penta
18:24:41 Topic: streaming setup
18:28:15 Topic: other software issues
18:30:36 LINKh01gerhttp://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf9/Videoteam lists the machines
18:33:18 Topic: any other business
Meeting ended at 18:51:06 UTC. (full logs)

Action Items

Action Items, by person
    1. (none)

People Present (lines said):
  1. h01ger (74)
  2. p2-mate (26)
  3. Ganneff (11)
  4. Q_ (10)
  5. bwh (6)
  6. dererk (3)
  7. CarlFK (2)

Generated by MeetBot.