18:09:12 <pollo> #startmeeting
18:09:12 <MeetBot> Meeting started Tue Jun 14 18:09:12 2016 UTC.  The chair is pollo. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
18:09:12 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
18:09:21 <pollo> #topic rolecall
18:09:25 <pollo> 0/
18:09:34 <cate> ./
18:10:00 <RattusRattus> sorry coppied from wrong window
18:10:17 <pollo> anything to add to the agenda?
18:10:56 <olasd> o/ for a bit
18:10:59 <pollo> #topic Follow up on last meeting's actions
18:11:05 <RattusRattus> here
18:11:26 <pollo> well I did my bits. We got a larger budget
18:11:29 <pollo> 7k euros
18:11:40 <olasd> ata carnet is retrieved, luggage booked, invoices are in git
18:11:46 <pollo> olasd: woot
18:12:02 <pollo> #info ata carnet is retrieved, luggage booked, invoices are in git
18:12:20 <cate> olasd: did you sent them also to nkukard?
18:12:20 <pollo> paddatrapper: any news on renting stuff?
18:13:16 <olasd> cate: not yet; I was going to mail him re. reimbursement anyway
18:13:21 * pollo was hoping paddatrapper would magically appear
18:13:30 <pollo> #topic volunteering system
18:13:50 <pollo> cate, did you have any time to work on that?
18:14:13 <cate> I didn't yeat start porting again the stuffs.  But because my holiday were delayed, I have time this and next week
18:14:26 <pollo> cool
18:14:34 <cate> I just need some help from wafer people about design
18:14:49 <pollo> #action cate to try to work on the volunteering system with wafer expert tumbleweed
18:15:11 <pollo> anything to add in this topic?
18:15:35 <cate> I think I'll hire superfly to improve the design
18:15:48 <cate> [this delegating works, olasd ]
18:15:56 <RattusRattus> :-)
18:15:57 <pollo> :p
18:16:08 <olasd> (as if :p)
18:16:08 <pollo> #topic Sponsor loop
18:16:20 <pollo> RattusRattus: did you and wouter work on that?
18:16:33 <RattusRattus> me no
18:16:50 <RattusRattus> wouter: was working on it and was going to finalise in debcamp
18:17:00 <pollo> ohh yeah, true dat
18:17:18 <pollo> well as long as we have it for DC it's fine
18:18:06 <pollo> #topic Hired Equipment
18:18:26 <pollo> anyone knows if paddatrapper finished the rental procedures?
18:18:52 <RattusRattus> no - it would be good to see a confirmed list so I can match it against my expectations
18:19:26 <pollo> #action pollo to poke paddatrapper with a pointed stick to know the advancement of the rental
18:19:55 <pollo> #topic Video T-shirts
18:20:05 <pollo> nattie wanted us to talk about t-shirts
18:20:06 * tumbleweed waves
18:20:26 <cate> On a side channel I saw a reuest of 13 video-t-shirt + people who selected video in wafer
18:20:45 <cate> But if we don't provide better estimate, I think they will use such numbers
18:20:55 <RattusRattus> sorry wafer?
18:21:01 <pollo> yeah, something like that. I don't think we can provide better estimates that that
18:21:07 <pollo> RattusRattus: the registering system
18:21:22 <pollo> aka dc16.dc.org
18:21:30 <RattusRattus> 'k
18:21:44 <cate> I many volnteer we had last year?
18:21:45 <pollo> we did argue a bit about the size of the t-shirts for the sponsors
18:22:08 <RattusRattus> :-)
18:22:11 <pollo> cate: I'd say around 15 for real, but we gave out more shirts than that
18:22:37 <cate> only 15?  3 rooms, 5 video team member per rooms...
18:23:04 <pollo> cate: well some ppl did 1 or 2 shifts during the whole conf
18:23:07 <tumbleweed> and we can't all work all the time
18:23:10 <cate> I think 40 is a better estimate (last year). This year probably less, but we need to recuit many more people
18:23:19 <RattusRattus> cate: +1
18:24:19 <cate> So I think we should find how many people we need, and that we warmly require people to join
18:24:47 <pollo> cate: I had planned to take care of that :D
18:25:16 <cate> pollo: fine, but to start we need an estimate
18:25:21 <pollo> as for shirts, the numbers nattie showed me was around 40 in total with the buffer
18:25:27 <cate> IMHO no less than 30 people
18:25:48 <cate> ok. 40 seem ok
18:26:22 <pollo> since budget is tight, I'm not sure we can have more than that. Maybe some ppl will not have one if they come to volunteer by the end of the conf, but I'm allright with that
18:26:41 <tumbleweed> shirts aren't that expensive in the big picture
18:26:47 <tumbleweed> but yeah, 40ish works for me
18:27:15 <pollo> #agree 40ish t-shirts for the videoteam should be OK
18:27:20 <olasd> tumbleweed: less shirts = more cheese
18:27:24 <pollo> anything to add on this?
18:27:32 <tumbleweed> olasd: cheese isn't on the budget, attendees pay for it :)
18:27:42 <olasd> ssssh
18:27:46 <olasd> :)
18:28:10 <RattusRattus> AOB?
18:28:22 <pollo> RattusRattus: ??
18:28:37 <RattusRattus> move to Any Other Business?
18:28:48 <pollo> yeah, what he said
18:28:58 <pollo> #topic varia
18:29:11 <pollo> anything else we missed before talking about next meeting?
18:29:14 <RattusRattus> yes
18:29:23 <RattusRattus> https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16/Videoteam/EquipmentList#Things_we_will_need_to_buy
18:29:55 <RattusRattus> anybody (local) able to buy?
18:30:28 <pollo> tumbleweed: can you check with the local team on this?
18:30:29 <cate> tumbleweed: ^^  Stop eating and go buy something1 ;-)
18:31:12 <RattusRattus> pollo: can you action me to check coaxe cable spec for SDI
18:31:34 <pollo> #action RattusRattus to check coaxe cable spec for SDI
18:31:37 <RattusRattus> ty
18:31:51 <pollo> #action pollo to ping local team on buying list
18:32:01 <pollo> anything else?
18:32:14 <tumbleweed> paddatrapper: any idea where one buys this stuff?
18:32:34 <pollo> tumbleweed: pretty sure paddatrapper's not here
18:32:41 <tumbleweed> he should see this though
18:32:46 <RattusRattus> 'k
18:32:49 <pollo> #topic Next meeting
18:32:57 <pollo> Is the same day & time good for everyone
18:33:03 <pollo> the 21th
18:33:09 <pollo> going to be our last irc meeting
18:33:14 <RattusRattus> sure
18:33:19 <olasd> I won't be able to attend
18:33:22 <cate> Who will already be in CT next week?
18:33:27 <tumbleweed> o/ :P
18:33:32 <olasd> as I'll probably be in CDG
18:33:41 <p2-mate> tumbleweed: music shop for the audio stuff
18:33:49 <tumbleweed> p2-mate: bulk XLR cable?
18:34:14 <RattusRattus> p2-mate: local equivelent to RS / Farnell / Newark etc
18:34:37 <tumbleweed> the only thing I can think of there is yebo.co.za
18:34:46 <tumbleweed> err http://www.fort777.co.za/
18:34:49 * RattusRattus flys out 24th and lands 1000hrs Saturday 25th
18:34:54 <tumbleweed> network stuff I can definitely get
18:35:04 <pollo> I'll send a mail on the dc-team list to get someone to do it
18:35:07 <p2-mate> or that, farnell
18:35:37 <pollo> if nobody objects, next meeting will be Next meeting on Tuesday, June 21th from 18:00 to 20:00 UTC
18:35:38 <RattusRattus> tumbleweed: pollo will add part codes to fort777 on wiki
18:36:01 <nattie> sounds good
18:36:06 <pollo> #agree Next meeting on Tuesday, June 21th from 18:00 to 20:00 UTC
18:36:10 <pollo> #endmeeting