19:15:42 <nattie> #startmeeting
19:15:42 <MeetBot> Meeting started Tue Jun 21 19:15:42 2016 UTC.  The chair is nattie. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
19:15:42 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
19:15:50 <nattie> we can just reiterate quickly what we just said
19:16:01 <nattie> just so we don't look like we missed it :)
19:16:06 <pollo> cate is working on the volunteering system
19:16:18 <nattie> #topic actions
19:16:19 <pollo> we were looking for a bunch of cables, seems that's all taken care of
19:16:26 <pollo> Rental is done for the video stuff and we just need to pay them the full amount
19:16:30 <nattie> #info cate is working on the volunteering system
19:16:35 <nattie> cate: progress pls?
19:16:37 <pollo> we'll need to buy some batteries
19:16:46 <nattie> pollo: #info these please?
19:16:51 * Sicelo listens up
19:16:56 <pollo> #info we'll need to buy some batteries
19:17:05 <cate> nattie: I have finally a working wafer at home. So the deployment should be cleaner
19:17:07 <pollo> #info we were looking for a bunch of cables, seems that's all taken care of
19:17:18 <cate> [and other people can help, later, to improve grid]
19:17:51 <highvoltage> o.
19:17:54 <highvoltage> o/
19:18:39 <highvoltage> pollo: is it listed somewhere which batteries are needed?
19:18:52 <paddatrapper> I'm checking at the moment
19:18:55 <pollo> :D
19:19:26 <paddatrapper> Ad far as I know they take AAs
19:19:35 * h01ger ♥ you
19:19:39 <nattie> what, mics?
19:19:45 <paddatrapper> nattie: yes
19:19:48 <nattie> ISTR they take AAs, yes
19:20:06 <nattie> i will bring a recharger for AAs anyway, if we change our mind on batteries
19:21:00 <paddatrapper> nattie: there is a split between 9V and AAs, generally depends on the wims of the manufacturer (Shure in this case)
19:21:01 <highvoltage> how many AAs?
19:21:14 <nattie> i can recharge 4 at a time
19:21:21 <paddatrapper> 4 p/mic p/day?
19:21:36 <paddatrapper> They'd use 2 at a time
19:21:40 <highvoltage> I could probably just order a bunch from takealot: http://www.takealot.com/duracell-2400-mah-staycharged-rechargeable-aa-batteries/PLID32538367
19:22:16 <pollo> highvoltage: IMHO rechargeable batteries aren't the best
19:22:17 <highvoltage> (I have 2 chargers as well for them)
19:22:40 <paddatrapper> They may be ok for a short stretch, but yes not ideal
19:22:42 <pollo> we are clearly going to forget to recharge a set one night
19:22:45 <highvoltage> ok so http://www.takealot.com/energizer-max-alkaline-aa-batteries/PLID28058145 them
19:22:47 <highvoltage> *ten
19:22:51 <highvoltage> *then
19:22:58 <pollo> +1
19:23:06 <paddatrapper> I'll hear tomorrow what type we'll need
19:23:15 <highvoltage> and how many
19:23:32 <highvoltage> I'm happy to do the order and get them delivered here so long
19:23:33 <paddatrapper> Yeah
19:26:08 <paddatrapper> #info we have all the video equipment from 28 June, with the rest of the equipment
19:29:59 <nattie> (sorry, just looking at the agenda)
19:30:32 <nattie> is RattusRattus about?
19:31:30 <pollo> wouter: I don't know if you have seen, but Google wants their new logo on the video loop (the old one is used ATM)
19:31:43 <nattie> i'm sure we'll find out soon enough whether he's done his action item :)
19:32:06 <nattie> #topic sponsor loop
19:32:17 <nattie> #info new google logo to be used
19:32:29 <nattie> #topic t-shirts
19:32:40 <nattie> #info we have provided the padded numbers to tamo
19:32:53 <nattie> if anyone wants to see the actual numbers, please speak now?
19:32:58 <nattie> i think pollo has already seen them :)
19:32:59 <tumbleweed> pollo: the good news for him there is that it's easier than the old one
19:36:36 <pollo> anything else we need to talk bout?
19:37:27 <nattie> are we happy with the t-shirt numbers?
19:37:31 <nattie> i guess we have to be ;)
19:37:36 <pollo> :p
19:38:25 <nattie> i think we're done
19:38:38 <nattie> i just wanted to have stuff written down so we have a starting point for the next meeting
19:38:41 <nattie> all good?
19:38:43 <nattie> #endmeeting