18:00:10 <pollo> #startmeeting
18:00:10 <MeetBot> Meeting started Tue Apr  2 18:00:10 2019 UTC.  The chair is pollo. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
18:00:10 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
18:00:17 <pollo> #topic Roll Call
18:00:25 <pollo> Please say hello if you are here for the meeting!
18:00:26 <nattie> hola.  here mostly in an observing capacity, i guess
18:00:39 <RattusRattus> here
18:00:44 <pollo> meanwhile, have a look at the proposed agenda: http://deb.li/3aA7s
18:01:17 <urbec> hi
18:01:50 <phls> hi
18:03:07 * nattie fixes typos in the agenda
18:03:31 <olasd> hi
18:03:52 <olasd> (sort of, in the middle of grocery shopping)
18:03:55 <pollo> right, let's start for real
18:04:05 <pollo> #topic Marseille Mini-DebConf
18:04:49 <pollo> #info at the moment,olasd, pollo tobi and urbec have confirmed they'll be there
18:05:01 <pollo> as stated before the meeting, chances are tzafrir will come too
18:05:25 <olasd> I have my tickets booked as well so no excuses :p
18:05:30 <pollo> I think we should accept Evolix's offer to host a sprint before the mini conf
18:05:42 <paddatrapper> O/
18:06:10 <pollo> #info The video gear will be shipped to Marseille by olasd.
18:06:39 <paddatrapper> I'm somewhat here. Please ping me if I'm needed
18:06:44 <pollo> any thoughts on the sprint? I don't recall what the dates Evolix offered
18:06:55 <olasd> I'm arriving on the Thursday at 1pm or so
18:07:19 <olasd> they just wanted to know if it would make sense and they would arrange space for us. no concrete dates
18:07:46 <pollo> hmm ok. We don't need the gear to start sprinting though
18:07:47 * tumbleweed waves
18:08:00 <pollo> I'm arriving on Monday in the morning
18:08:17 <pollo> #action pollo to follow up with Evolix about setting a sprint space
18:08:23 <olasd> the gear can be shipped earlier too
18:08:31 <pollo> indeed
18:09:02 <pollo> that's about all I had to say on this topic
18:09:57 <olasd> the main issue with sprinting with hw is having to pack again to move the hw to the venue
18:10:33 <pollo> I think we would only unpack the cube and a laptop
18:10:39 <olasd> when you talk with them please confirm the point where the venue will be available for setup
18:10:44 <pollo> the rest can stay in the boxes, we don't really need cams
18:10:56 <olasd> *nod*
18:11:09 <pollo> #action pollo to confirm with Evolix when the venue will be available for setup
18:12:15 <pollo> anything else to add?
18:12:21 <olasd> nope
18:12:34 <pollo> #topic Hamburg Mini-DebConf
18:13:01 <pollo> #info at the moment, tobi and urbec have confirmed they'll be there
18:13:14 <pollo> phls is wants to go but hasn't confirmed yet
18:13:29 <pollo> The current plan is to ship the gear from Marseille to Hamburg directly.
18:14:13 <olasd> *nod*
18:14:22 <pollo> urbec: could you ask the hamburg team if they have a place to store the gear?
18:14:28 <urbec> yes
18:14:43 <pollo> we need an address and when they can receive it
18:14:51 <urbec> ok
18:15:00 <RattusRattus> I can attend if you absolutely need me too.  (unsure of brexit state etc.)  I am happy setting up physical kit - would need a lot of support to configure SW.
18:15:01 <pollo> #action urbec to ask the hamburg team for hardware shipping details
18:15:02 <pollo> thnaks!
18:15:39 <pollo> RattusRattus: we'll train tobi and urbec about SW in Marseille
18:15:47 <RattusRattus> cool!
18:16:02 <pollo> they _should_ be alright, but if you want to go I'm sure help would be appreciated
18:16:33 <pollo> anything else to add on this topic?
18:16:34 <RattusRattus> I don't especially want to go - but can if it is needed.
18:18:07 <pollo> #topic DebConf19
18:18:37 <pollo> #info at the moment tobi, urbec and RattusRattus have confirmed they'll go
18:18:45 <pollo> I guess tumbleweed will make it too?
18:18:56 <RattusRattus> pollo: does that mean budget has been appoved?
18:19:06 <pollo> I haven't ask for it (I will do that tonight)
18:19:13 <pollo> but i'm 97% it will
18:19:25 <highvoltage> o/
18:19:46 <pollo> #info olasd has asked the DC19 local team for a place to store the hardware between its arrival in Brazil and the beginning of the room buildup.
18:20:07 <pollo> phls: you said in the agenda you wanted to store it at your place?
18:20:16 <phls> yes, I believe its safer
18:20:33 <phls> and I have space here
18:20:47 <RattusRattus> ack - always good to store at a place with someone associated to the kit and regular access
18:21:05 <pollo> phls: do you have insurance for 60k USD of gear?
18:21:13 <pollo> the university will
18:21:16 <phls> no
18:21:33 <paddatrapper> I should know by the end of the month if I can make it
18:21:38 <pollo> then I don't think it's a good idea shipping it at your place
18:21:57 <pollo> or the hotel
18:22:10 <pollo> the important part is to have a safe place that is insured
18:23:19 <pollo> #info phls has contacted a company about renting PCs
18:23:30 <pollo> please keep us informed when you'll have more info
18:23:52 <pollo> phls: you had questions about audio rental?
18:23:55 <phls> actually I haven't yet
18:24:08 <phls> because I am trying get equipaments from Positivo
18:24:10 <pollo> IIRC RattusRattus and paddatrapper gave you a list of gear
18:24:34 <phls> I don't remember the list
18:24:38 <phls> where is it
18:24:58 * RattusRattus goes digging again.  sorry I should have book marked it
18:25:46 <phls> my question is: we will need audio for the video-conferencia. Will we need to the others 2 rooms that we will don't have streaming?
18:26:34 <paddatrapper> We only need audio for the rooms we are streaming/recording
18:26:35 <pollo> there will be streaming in all 3 rooms
18:26:57 <RattusRattus> we will need audio in all rooms.  but you are correct we only need amplification and speakers in the 2 main rooms.
18:27:14 <phls> yes, 3 rooms: auditorio, miniauditorio and video-conferencia. And we will use more 2 rooms: A202 and A203
18:27:48 <phls> A202 and A203 are classrooms, not so big
18:27:57 <RattusRattus> A202 / A203 are just BOF rooms?  they are not recorded and do not need cameras or audio
18:28:00 <nattie> those don't get streamed, i expect
18:28:09 <phls> RattusRattus, YES
18:28:10 <phls> yes
18:28:29 <pollo> so audio only for the 3 rooms
18:28:32 <phls> ok
18:28:50 <pollo> #action RattusRattus to send the audio rental list to phls
18:28:55 <pollo> anything else to add in this topic?
18:29:10 <phls> no
18:29:45 <nattie> probably a good idea to make sure the terminology translates well on the list
18:30:30 <phls> please open a issue on the salsa with the list: https://salsa.debian.org/debconf-team/public/data/dc19/issues
18:30:47 <phls> its better than an email :-)
18:31:39 <pollo> #topic AoB
18:33:13 <pollo> #topic Next meeting
18:33:29 <pollo> in a month, Tuesday May 7th from 18:00 to 19:00 UTC?
18:33:41 <nattie> probs
18:33:45 <phls> ok
18:33:52 <paddatrapper> Works for me
18:33:53 <olasd> wfm
18:34:04 <RattusRattus> ack
18:34:45 <pollo> #agreed Next meeting will be Tuesday May 7th from 18:00 to 19:00 UTC
18:34:49 <pollo> #endmeeting