15:02:02 <paddatrapper> #startmeeting
15:02:02 <MeetBot> Meeting started Tue Jan 19 15:02:02 2021 UTC.  The chair is paddatrapper. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
15:02:02 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
15:02:08 <paddatrapper> #topic Roll Call
15:02:21 <paddatrapper> Hi everyone. If you are here for the meeting please introduce yourself
15:02:29 <anupaannjoseph[m]> Hi.. o?
15:02:36 <anupaannjoseph[m]> o/
15:02:41 <Friedlander[m]> Hi
15:02:51 <paddatrapper> Agenda: deb.li/oNCD
15:03:04 <rojin> Hi
15:03:17 <tumbleweed> ohai
15:04:23 <olasd> hi
15:04:25 <terceiro> hi
15:04:27 <olasd> (somewhat distractedly)
15:05:06 <paddatrapper> #topic India MiniConf: Timeline
15:05:11 <sahilister[m]> I
15:05:11 <sahilister[m]> Hi
15:05:30 <paddatrapper> Is everything on track and is there anything that the video team still needs to do before the weekend?
15:06:31 <anupaannjoseph[m]> Videos are coming in and sahilister is uploading them.
15:06:36 <terceiro> I think we need to doublecheck the streaming urls
15:06:47 <paddatrapper> Is the second track deployed?
15:07:00 <paddatrapper> (meaning the infra and ansible)
15:07:29 <paddatrapper> #info Pre-recorded videos are coming in and sahilister is uploading them
15:07:52 <terceiro> also the india team needs to decide whether they want a per-venue IRC channel
15:08:28 <anupaannjoseph[m]> Oh, that we haven't thought before.
15:08:31 <terceiro> or will talk-specific interaction be limited to the pad? (I don't think that's a bad idea TBH)
15:08:32 <tumbleweed> paddatrapper: second track is deployed
15:08:51 <paddatrapper> #info second track is deployed
15:08:57 <tumbleweed> paddatrapper: we don't have any loops
15:09:21 <anupaannjoseph[m]> Working on loop slides, will share that soon.
15:09:28 <paddatrapper> Ok, so local team needs to sort loops, and IRC channel decision
15:09:44 <terceiro> tumbleweed: where do I find the stream urls?
15:09:54 <paddatrapper> #action anupaannjoseph[m] to make the loop
15:10:04 <tumbleweed> terceiro: you can see the streams here: https://onsite.live.debconf.org/
15:10:37 <olasd> buzz and rex? how retro
15:11:27 <paddatrapper> who can I action for the IRC room decision?
15:11:53 <anupaannjoseph[m]> Me o/
15:12:17 <paddatrapper> #action anupaannjoseph[m] to get a decision on how many IRC rooms and relay back to terceiro
15:12:30 <paddatrapper> Any other tasks that need completing?
15:12:33 <terceiro> paddatrapper: action me on setting up the stream urls
15:12:57 <anupaannjoseph[m]> We were planning to ask TM to copy questions from IRC to Etherpad and speaker just have to follow Etherpad.
15:13:06 <paddatrapper> #action terceiro to set up the stream urls
15:13:10 <terceiro> tumbleweed: same as usual for getting rtmp urls from the HLS one?
15:13:15 <tumbleweed> terceiro: yep
15:13:20 <terceiro> cool
15:13:41 <anupaannjoseph[m]> But that's going to be different languages in room at the same time. Might create confusion.
15:13:51 <terceiro> FYI, the stream links will appear automatically on the home page 2 days before the conf
15:14:07 <paddatrapper> #info the stream links will appear automatically on the home page 2 days before the conf
15:14:44 <paddatrapper> #topic India MiniConf: Website
15:15:10 <paddatrapper> Anything else on the website?
15:15:30 <anupaannjoseph[m]> Schedule is up.
15:15:37 <paddatrapper> #info schedule is up
15:15:46 <paddatrapper> Has that been imported into SReview?
15:16:00 <terceiro> I would like to note that the current canned minidc website setup worked really well from my POV. needed minimal intervention from my part
15:16:26 <terceiro> and the team just took over for most of the things
15:18:39 <paddatrapper> Looking at Sreview, the schedule hasn't been imported yety
15:19:01 <paddatrapper> can someone follow up with wouter?
15:19:36 <paddatrapper> #info The canned minidc website setup worked well and needed minimal intervention from terceiro
15:19:41 <tumbleweed> I'll prod him
15:20:04 <paddatrapper> #action tumbleweed to prod wouter to upload the schedule to sreview
15:20:12 <tumbleweed> How final is the schedule atm?
15:20:23 <paddatrapper> #topic India MiniConf: Training
15:20:35 <paddatrapper> Training went well over the weekend
15:20:51 <paddatrapper> Everyone who attended should have access on the website and salsa
15:21:38 <paddatrapper> If anyone doesn't have access, ping us and we can sort it out. You need to have a log in on the website (log in, but don't have to register)
15:21:41 <anupaannjoseph[m]> <tumbleweed "How final is the schedule atm?"> All are confirmed talks.
15:21:47 <tumbleweed> OK
15:22:28 <paddatrapper> #info training went well and people should now have access to salsa and the website
15:23:02 <paddatrapper> #topic India MiniConf: Core video team members' availability
15:23:49 <anupaannjoseph[m]> Our schedule changed a bit than said before due to two tracks.
15:23:58 <anupaannjoseph[m]> It stays with the said time span.
15:24:20 <paddatrapper> The conf runs from 05:30-14:15 UTC on Saturday and Sunday
15:24:25 <paddatrapper> #info The conf runs from 05:30-14:15 UTC on Saturday and Sunday
15:24:37 <anupaannjoseph[m]> within*
15:25:55 <tumbleweed> I think I'll be available for the first couple of talks each day
15:26:02 <paddatrapper> I can I'm available after 08:00 UTC both days
15:26:10 <paddatrapper> s/I can//
15:27:28 <olasd> as I said, I can be available one of the days, and now I think sunday would be the most convenient
15:27:56 <paddatrapper> #info tumbleweed should be available for the first couple of talks each day
15:28:14 <paddatrapper> #info paddatrapper is available after 08:00 UTC both days
15:28:24 <paddatrapper> #info olasd is available on Sunday
15:28:37 <paddatrapper> I thikn that should cover it and if there are more people, great
15:29:01 <paddatrapper> #action paddatrapper to add a table to the wiki for the core-team shifts
15:29:39 <olasd> *nod*
15:30:00 <anupaannjoseph[m]> About that, there was a suggestion to use Cryptpad instead of Wiki for Volunteer subscription chart.
15:30:19 <anupaannjoseph[m]> Currently we are planning to use https://cryptpad.fr/sheet/#/2/sheet/edit/dY4qUf28l+lZrGDS6gqwNEru/embed/ for the purpose.
15:30:28 <paddatrapper> I just noticed that
15:30:43 <anupaannjoseph[m]> If that doesn't work out well, we'll fall back to Wiki.
15:31:24 <paddatrapper> I do see a lot of empty space
15:31:35 <paddatrapper> so volunteers please sign up
15:31:44 <paddatrapper> #undo
15:31:44 <MeetBot> Removing item from minutes: <MeetBot.items.Action object at 0x114df90>
15:31:48 <anupaannjoseph[m]> Yes!
15:31:52 <paddatrapper> (as it is already done in the sheet)
15:32:02 <olasd> .oO(will the real volunteers please sign up, please sign up)
15:32:07 <paddatrapper> heh
15:32:44 <paddatrapper> #topic India MiniConf: General
15:33:00 <paddatrapper> Anything else that needs discussing before the miniconf?
15:34:15 <anupaannjoseph[m]> So far, going good. Some videos are yet to be received.
15:34:36 <paddatrapper> #topic Video Archive Documentation
15:34:42 <paddatrapper> #info held over to the next meeting
15:34:50 <paddatrapper> #topic Any other Business
15:34:55 <paddatrapper> Anything else?
15:35:06 <olasd> nothing from me
15:35:24 <olasd> ah, yes; do we have other miniconfs on the horizon after this one?
15:35:47 <paddatrapper> I don't know of any
15:35:54 <olasd> ack
15:36:00 <anupaannjoseph[m]> That's all from me today. Thanks!
15:36:07 <paddatrapper> #topic Next Meeting
15:36:15 <paddatrapper> Next week to wrap up the conf?
15:36:20 <olasd> sounds sensible
15:37:04 <anupaannjoseph[m]> Yes, please choose your convenient time though.
15:37:34 <paddatrapper> #agreed Tuesday 26 January 2021 @ 15:00 UTC
15:37:37 <paddatrapper> #endmeeting