20:21:50 <TheSnide> #startmeeting
20:21:50 <MeetBot> Meeting started Wed Nov  9 20:21:50 2016 UTC.  The chair is TheSnide. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
20:21:50 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
20:21:56 <TheSnide> #chair dipohl
20:21:56 <MeetBot> Current chairs: TheSnide dipohl
20:22:10 <TheSnide> hi all... sorry for the delay
20:23:13 <dipohl> the regular meeting time is now 20:30 CET, right?
20:25:31 <TheSnide> yeah.
20:25:38 <TheSnide> i'm about an hour late
20:26:10 <TheSnide> so, as a quick meeting is better than none.
20:26:27 * h01ger waves but is also mostly afk right now
20:26:57 <dipohl> #topic default master branch
20:27:40 * h01ger would love to see 2.0.28 at the very end of this month. and 2.0.29 end of december. though i wont have much time to contribute to that, though i suspect the debian bts still has some more rather low hanging fruits
20:28:08 <dipohl> TheSnide: How should I feed the MuninGuide?
20:28:19 <dipohl> commit to devel or master?
20:28:36 <TheSnide> dipohl: just do as you're used to for now.
20:29:01 <h01ger> dipohl: devel is dead
20:29:16 * h01ger hopes TheSnide did the push origin :devel by now
20:29:23 <dipohl> I am used to commit to devel
20:29:28 <dipohl> therefore I ask
20:29:37 <h01ger> we agreed last meeting to get rid off it
20:29:41 <TheSnide> h01ger: not yet. i'm deeply late one that
20:29:52 <h01ger> do it now ;)
20:30:24 <dipohl> http://guide.munin-monitoring.org/en/latest/
20:30:52 <dipohl> I see no branch there now
20:31:07 <dipohl> before there was branch "devel" shown besides latest
20:33:41 <hugin> [13munin] 15steveschnepp pushed 1 new commit to 06master: 02https://git.io/vX24L
20:33:41 <hugin> 13munin/06master 14203a421 15Steve Schnepp: Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/devel'...
20:35:40 <hugin-dev> [munin] steveschnepp pushed 1 new commit to devel: https://git.io/vX2Be
20:35:40 <hugin-dev> munin/devel c59fc69 Steve Schnepp: limits: use the SQL db instead of the storable
20:35:42 <hugin> [13munin] 15steveschnepp closed pull request #338: Add IPv6 support (06devel...06patch-1) 02https://git.io/vX2BJ
20:35:45 <hugin> [13munin] 15steveschnepp closed pull request #330: haproxy_ng: add SessionRate and adjust title of current sessions value (06devel...06devel) 02https://git.io/vX2Bf
20:35:46 <hugin> [13munin] 15steveschnepp closed pull request #191: Bugfix and extension of http_loadtime.in  (06devel...06loadtime_cherry) 02https://git.io/vX2Bv
20:36:28 <TheSnide> ouch..
20:39:24 <TheSnide> h01ger: did the removal. but seems that many PR are closed
20:40:17 <TheSnide> anyway, devel is gone. some triage needs to be done
20:40:32 <dipohl> When I feed branch master now, will the munin-guide be updated?
20:42:17 <hugin> [13munin] 15TobiasKappe commented on issue #683: Hey @steveschnepp, could you please give a bit of explanation as to why this is not being merged? Thanks! 02https://git.io/vX2Rk
20:43:08 <hugin> [13munin] 15colinmollenhour commented on issue #643: So is preforking not going to be supported or is this already present in a different branch? 02https://git.io/vX2Rs
20:47:46 <dipohl> TheSnide: What are you doing? Can we first held the meeting or shall we interrupt while you repair something?
20:51:37 <TheSnide> bah.
20:52:12 <TheSnide> can we repoet it to tomorrow, official time ?
20:54:07 <dipohl> ok for me
21:02:24 <h01ger> TheSnide: \o/
21:02:52 * h01ger suggests to just repeat the meeting next week, as usual :)
21:03:00 <h01ger> IOW: i wont be here tomorrow…
21:03:26 <dipohl> that's also ok for me
21:10:11 <TheSnide> #endmeeting