19:46:14 <sumpfralle3> #startmeeting
19:46:14 <MeetBot> Meeting started Wed Feb 12 19:46:14 2020 UTC.  The chair is sumpfralle3. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
19:46:14 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
19:46:31 <sumpfralle3> It is Wednesday again - time for our weekly IRC meeting.
20:03:17 <sumpfralle3> #topic muninlite
20:03:56 <sumpfralle3> Just for your information: I recently moved the muninlite development to our github organization. Yesterday I released muninlite 2.0.0.
20:04:23 <sumpfralle3> I will get involved with the OpenWrt people a bit in order to update the muninlite package there.
20:04:37 <sumpfralle3> #topic debian packaging tests for munin
20:05:37 <sumpfralle3> I finally managed to reproduce the recent build failure in the debci environment. Indeed it was a timing issue leading to a test flakyness. But it was so rare, that it took a few dozens of runs to trigger the issue.
20:06:30 <sumpfralle3> I will work around this by integrating the "sd_notify" interface into munin-node. This will help to avoid timing issues, I guess. Maybe it even fixes the munin-node test with sysvinit, that I disabled recently.
20:06:39 <sumpfralle3> I guess, I will fix these until the end of the week.
20:07:44 <sumpfralle3> #topic everything else
20:07:57 <sumpfralle3> That's it from my side. Maybe someone has something to share?
20:20:44 <sumpfralle3> #endmeeting