17:06:48 <anadahz> #startmeeting
17:06:48 <MeetBot> Meeting started Fri Jun 17 17:06:48 2016 UTC.  The chair is anadahz. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
17:06:48 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
17:06:59 <anadahz> starting a bit later my apologies
17:07:17 <sbs> anadahz: no worries
17:07:48 <sbs> what do we have n the agenda?
17:08:33 <anadahz> https://pad.riseup.net/p/ooni-irc-pad there were two items from last time that we haven't got time to talk about last time
17:09:53 <anadahz> for the 1st (canonical issue/ticket tracker) i think we should wait for hellais
17:11:05 <anadahz> and if there are no other more urgent (it seems that we are not that many people around) we can process with the: Cleanup old and obsolete ticket from the old ticket tracker
17:11:23 <anadahz> * agenda times
17:12:34 <anadahz> s/times/items
17:12:48 <anadahz> (excuse my numerous typos)
17:13:35 <sbs> so, are we talking about the trac on tpo?
17:14:01 <anadahz> #topic Cleanup old and obsolete ticket from the old ticket tracker
17:14:11 <anadahz> sbs: https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor
17:14:12 <anadahz> yes
17:15:07 <anadahz> specifically this: https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/report/58
17:15:12 <sbs> https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/query?status=accepted&status=assigned&status=needs_information&status=needs_review&status=needs_revision&status=new&status=reopened&component=Metrics%2FOoni&group=priority&max=250&col=id&col=summary&col=status&col=owner&col=type&col=priority&col=changetime&report=58&order=priority
17:17:00 <anadahz> it seems that many of those have been implemented already
17:17:44 <anadahz> or already in github issues
17:19:18 <sbs> anadahz: is this still relevant? https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/16342
17:20:42 <anadahz> yes this article was at a time of a transition to the new pipeline
17:20:55 <anadahz> I 'll update the links
17:22:45 <sbs> This one instead requires the intervention of a native speaker https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/17319
17:24:40 <anadahz> ah yes i have started removing some irrelevant content from this but still needs a native speaker check, will push my changes and wait for a person to review the language
17:25:13 <nuke> Hi!
17:25:32 <anadahz> hi nuke
17:26:39 <willscott> probably will be a next week thing, but i'd be okay with taking a pass through #17319
17:27:33 <anadahz> nuke: we are going through a trac obsolete/implemented tickets cleanup but feel free to drop any updates
17:27:42 <anadahz> https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/report/58
17:30:14 <sbs> anadahz willscott: tnx
17:30:45 <sbs> what about this? I think it can be closed... we now seem to have pretty much settled to using json, isn't? https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/15648
17:30:47 <anadahz> I think #17320 is now invalid
17:31:34 <anadahz> sbs: yes i agree
17:35:47 <sbs> anadahz: re #17320, I am not sure: near the end meejah says we should raise the min version of txtorcon... also I am not sure whether the remainder of the behavior deescribed by arma is still there
17:37:57 <anadahz> sbs this was in ooniprobe 1.3.1-2 (from the stretch deb). I guess everything has been handled in the updated versions of ooniprobe in jessie-backports and stretch
17:38:53 <anadahz> or at least I couldn't reproduce this issue when installing ooniprobe in stretch
17:39:13 <nuke> Just a quick update about the NetProbe iOS app: test list is now stored on disk, Finished or aborted tests can be deleted as well with the related files, the JSON is showed in the log view in a pretty way.
17:39:44 <nuke> When we will have the https collector we can test the submission
17:39:45 <nuke> That's all.
17:39:56 <nuke> Hopefully I will implement the same on android next week
17:40:03 <anadahz> nuke: EPIC!
17:40:13 <anadahz> nuke: do you have any screenshots?
17:40:54 <nuke> Not now, I'm on a train with unstable connection :)
17:41:05 <nuke> Sbs you?
17:44:23 <sbs> yes
17:44:48 <sbs> wait
17:44:57 <sbs> will make one
17:46:22 <anadahz> This is invalid #15831
17:49:24 <sbs> anadahz: yes, I think so, now there is documentation, right?
17:49:51 <sbs> - https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2975339/net-probe-0.png
17:49:59 <sbs> - https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2975339/net-probe-1.png
17:50:19 <sbs> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2975339/net-probe-2.png
17:50:32 <sbs> - https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2975339/net-probe-3.png
17:50:37 <willscott> sbs: looks awesome!
17:50:38 <sbs> ^^^ screenshots
17:51:11 <sbs> willscott: kudos to nuke!
17:51:33 <willscott> nuke: very cool!
17:51:59 <anadahz> nuke: really neat graphics!
17:54:19 <anadahz> sbs: #15831 was for ADINA and also for the a different API/pipeline than we currently have
17:54:40 <nuke> I was discussing with hellais and sbs a way to generate a cool report page from the json. Will come back on this feature soon
17:58:00 <sbs> anadahz: ack!
17:58:56 <anadahz> nuke: keep us in loop, do you have a ticket where you talk about it?
17:59:27 <anadahz> #15730 is implemented
17:59:57 <anadahz> though we don't use this pipeline any more, closing.
18:05:19 <anadahz> If there is nothing else that you would like to talk we are good to end this meeting.
18:07:29 <nuke> anadahz: will create one soon. We need more ideas
18:09:41 <sbs> anadahz: I think we can possibly continue to vet tickets next time
18:09:57 <anadahz> OK yes it seems that we are a bit overtime
18:10:18 <anadahz> Thanks everyone for attending!
18:10:25 <anadahz> #endmeeting