14:29:07 <karsten> #startmeeting metrics team
14:29:07 <MeetBot> Meeting started Thu Feb  8 14:29:07 2018 UTC.  The chair is karsten. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
14:29:07 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
14:29:09 <karsten> https://storm.torproject.org/shared/Oh4g0hNenh65QZNWRsIe5zxpB3e0axASeSgo5hKOp2A <- agenda pad
14:29:12 <karsten> hi irl!
14:29:20 <irl> hi!
14:29:33 <karsten> iwakeh won't be here today. they're sick. :(
14:29:54 <irl> ok ):
14:30:11 <karsten> that's why I already started a list for next week.
14:30:20 <karsten> let's see what we can discuss, and move everything else to next week.
14:30:25 <karsten> want to add more topics first?
14:30:44 <irl> i've been very busy with $job this week, so i have no more topics
14:30:50 <karsten> ok.
14:31:05 <karsten> let's start then.
14:31:12 <karsten> * Look how we're burning down roadmap items at just the right speed (karsten)
14:31:15 <karsten> https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/teams/MetricsTeam#BurndownChart
14:31:30 <karsten> I just corrected the graph. we said we'd do 2 M per month until june and 3 from july on.
14:31:35 <karsten> this is now reflected in the graph.
14:31:46 <irl> so we're ahead (:
14:31:50 <karsten> yep!
14:32:08 <irl> woo!
14:32:18 <karsten> heh
14:32:21 <karsten> so,
14:32:21 <karsten> * webstats memory issues (karsten)
14:32:27 <karsten> that's a question for iwakeh.
14:32:35 <irl> ok
14:32:37 <karsten> * more feedback on Sponsor 13 deliverable 2 (karsten)
14:32:41 <karsten> same.
14:32:48 <irl> yep
14:32:50 <irl> although
14:32:55 <irl> does this document exist in some form?
14:32:59 <karsten> it does.
14:33:03 <karsten> would you want to take a look?
14:33:18 <irl> it is potentially useful for me to learn things from
14:33:31 <karsten> it's linked from #24217.
14:33:42 <karsten> and explained a little there.
14:33:47 <irl> cool (:
14:33:51 <karsten> sure, feel free to take a look and leave comments.
14:34:00 <irl> ok
14:34:02 <karsten> and if you want to edit, just let me know.
14:34:12 <irl> will do
14:34:25 <karsten> great!
14:34:26 <karsten> * Assigned Trac tickets (karsten)
14:34:31 <karsten> https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/query?owner=karsten&owner=iwakeh&owner=irl&owner=metrics-team&status=accepted&status=assigned&status=merge_ready&status=needs_information&status=needs_review&status=needs_revision&status=new&status=reopened&group=owner&max=300&col=id&col=summary&col=status&col=type&col=priority&col=milestone&col=component&col=changetime&desc=1&order=changetime
14:34:55 <irl> i've triaged some of the metrics-bot tickets, and the remaining tickets i'm expecting to either close or reassign today
14:35:03 <karsten> perfect!
14:35:33 <irl> for some tickets
14:35:45 <irl> like the redesign ticket, it has child tickets but they're all really the same task
14:36:29 <irl> in the future maybe we can add the points column into the list and we can have a go at using points?
14:36:52 <karsten> yes, we should.
14:37:06 <karsten> I didn't look into the poker thing yet.
14:37:30 <karsten> how about we add that to next week's agenda?
14:37:37 <irl> ok cool
14:37:46 <irl> along with what points<>time method we use
14:37:54 <irl> (i suggest using the network team's method for compat)
14:38:32 <karsten> sounds useful.
14:38:58 <karsten> alright.
14:39:06 <karsten> added.
14:39:11 <karsten> #25141
14:39:21 <karsten> I said on the ticket that we'd discuss that today.
14:39:29 <karsten> but then rob answered on the ticket.
14:39:38 <karsten> I don't think I have much to add to that.
14:39:45 * irl doesn't know what CellStatistics is, so i don't think it would be too useful
14:39:50 <karsten> ok.
14:40:02 <irl> there was a discussion in tor-dev just now about what statistics we have in tor
14:40:04 <karsten> I'll ping iwakeh to maybe leave a comment there.
14:40:13 <irl> and working out what they are and why they're there
14:40:21 <irl> which is maybe relevant to this or maybe not
14:40:35 <irl> i don't know if this triggered it
14:40:54 <karsten> could be.
14:41:46 <karsten> I guess if it's important, there will be a ticket. ;)
14:41:50 <irl> (:
14:42:03 <karsten> okay. looks like we're out of topics for today.
14:42:07 <irl> indeed
14:42:26 <karsten> still, I feel we're making very good progress these days.
14:42:40 <irl> i feel like i've definitely slowed down for the start of this year
14:42:51 <irl> but i think i was doing more than planned last year and maybe this is just a correction
14:43:09 <karsten> sounds very understandable.
14:43:31 <karsten> thanks for all you do in addition to your day job!
14:43:42 <irl> (:
14:44:22 <karsten> okay, great, I'd say let's end this meeting if we're out of topics.
14:44:26 <irl> yep
14:44:30 <irl> you can have your coffee now (:
14:44:32 <karsten> thanks for coming, and bye, bye!
14:44:34 <karsten> !!
14:44:35 <irl> bye!
14:44:37 <karsten> :)
14:44:40 <karsten> #endmeeting