14:29:13 <karsten> #startmeeting metrics team
14:29:13 <MeetBot> Meeting started Thu Feb 22 14:29:13 2018 UTC.  The chair is karsten. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
14:29:13 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
14:29:17 <karsten> https://storm.torproject.org/shared/Oh4g0hNenh65QZNWRsIe5zxpB3e0axASeSgo5hKOp2A <- agenda pad
14:29:36 <karsten> hiro: you around?
14:29:43 <hiro> yes
14:29:47 <karsten> cool!
14:30:03 <karsten> added another topic.
14:30:12 <karsten> irl: around?
14:30:24 <hiro> karsten that ticket was solved yesterday right?
14:30:35 <hiro> #25275
14:30:36 <karsten> was it?
14:30:41 <karsten> see my comment there.
14:30:47 <karsten> I'm not sure if it's already resolved or not.
14:30:56 <karsten> https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/25275#comment:4
14:31:10 <hiro> uhm its' back
14:31:21 <karsten> was it gone?
14:31:35 <hiro> yes also teor had closed it
14:31:36 <karsten> and if so, was it gone on gitweb or elsewhere?
14:31:52 * karsten didn't push it. :)
14:32:00 <hiro> uhm maybe I am mistaken
14:32:34 <hiro> please go on w the meeting i'll take care of this
14:32:35 <karsten> iwakeh: please feel free to add agenda items while we talk about this ticket.
14:32:40 <karsten> ah, or that.
14:32:43 <karsten> thanks, hiro!
14:32:57 <karsten> iwakeh: ready?
14:33:01 <iwakeh> yes
14:33:10 <karsten> okay. I don't really have much for today.
14:33:25 <karsten> we could go through the trac queries, if we want.
14:33:26 <iwakeh> me neither; only much work ;-)
14:33:39 <karsten> yes, much work, but nicely organized via trac and email.
14:34:02 <karsten> if you have any questions about that work, we might resolve those here.
14:34:08 <karsten> like, the memory things.
14:34:32 <karsten> I don't feel strongly about those trac queries. might be okay to do that next time, in march.
14:34:35 <iwakeh> only, what host brought the final drop for the oom
14:34:54 <karsten> did you look at the logs?
14:35:04 <karsten> I sent them to you a couple minutes ago.
14:35:19 <iwakeh> oh, I didn't notice.
14:35:21 <iwakeh> yet
14:35:48 <karsten> 2018-02-21 23:44:46,259 DEBUG o.t.c.w.SanitizeWeblogs:187 Processing file in/webstats/archeotrichon.torproject.org/www.torproject.org-access.log-20161230.xz.
14:36:07 <karsten> 2018-02-21 23:01:54,276 DEBUG o.t.d.l.WebServerAccessLogLine:143 Unmatchable line: ' - - [09/Sep/2016:00:00:00 +0000] "GET /projects/torbrowser.html HTTP/1.1" 200 7618 "-" "-" -'.
14:36:11 <karsten> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: GC overhead limit exceeded
14:36:14 <karsten> I think it's that file.
14:36:22 <iwakeh> that is fine then.
14:36:37 <iwakeh> I'll look after meeting (mail client has a hickup)
14:37:07 <iwakeh> I just want to have some scenarios for testing.
14:37:12 <karsten> -rw-r--r-- 1 karsten karsten 38K Jan 30 20:45 in/webstats/archeotrichon.torproject.org/www.torproject.org-access.log-20161230.xz
14:37:40 <karsten> -rw-r--r-- 1 karsten karsten 130M Jan 30 20:45 www.torproject.org-access.log-20161230
14:37:43 <karsten> not that big.
14:37:54 <karsten> I feel it's the sum of processed logs up to that point.
14:38:07 <karsten> how does that other bug hunting go?
14:38:13 <karsten> the large byte[]?
14:38:22 <iwakeh> Already testing the changes.
14:38:27 <karsten> cool!
14:38:52 <karsten> alright. should we review tickets next week?
14:39:02 <iwakeh> Yes.
14:39:14 <karsten> works for me. that means we're done way early today. :)
14:39:17 <iwakeh> maybe only the High
14:39:39 <iwakeh> is there anything that should be downgraded?
14:40:13 <iwakeh> ah I'll add another topic.
14:40:16 <karsten> well, those that haven't been touched in 2+ months, maybe.
14:40:51 <karsten> * assign tickets to next milestones
14:40:53 <iwakeh> yes, let's set these to normal.
14:40:58 <karsten> ok, will do.
14:41:06 <karsten> so, that's related to releases.
14:41:14 <iwakeh> right,
14:41:18 <karsten> should we put out releases next week?
14:41:25 <iwakeh> to have an overview what we want to have in.
14:41:42 <iwakeh> Would be good, b/c with
14:42:04 <iwakeh> CollecTor & metrics-lib together there is
14:42:27 <iwakeh> already a discrepancy which I will commit with a patch for 25317
14:42:41 <iwakeh> Just minor.
14:43:03 <karsten> we should release those two at least, yes.
14:43:15 <iwakeh> And, Onionoo.
14:43:21 <karsten> ideally as soon as we have a fix for that memory thing.
14:43:27 <karsten> and after that, onionoo.
14:43:36 <iwakeh> If the milestones are filled.
14:43:38 <karsten> how about we assign tickets to milestones after this meeting?
14:43:46 <iwakeh> fine.
14:44:12 <karsten> okay.
14:44:23 <iwakeh> Other than that, all is settled.
14:44:30 <karsten> sounds good!
14:44:47 <karsten> let's talk more via trac/email. thanks!
14:44:53 <iwakeh> sure!
14:44:59 <karsten> bye, bye. :)
14:45:12 <iwakeh> bye, bye :-)
14:45:17 <karsten> #endmeeting