16:00:41 <flexlibris> #startmeeting community team
16:00:41 <MeetBot> Meeting started Mon Sep 24 16:00:41 2018 UTC.  The chair is flexlibris. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
16:00:41 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
16:00:52 <flexlibris> the main thing that I want to get finalized is the agenda for the state of the onion
16:00:58 <flexlibris> and get the slides together
16:01:10 <flexlibris> here is the outline: https://pad.riseup.net/p/SOTOcommunityteam
16:01:13 <flexlibris> it is way too long :)
16:01:55 <flexlibris> so maybe since not everyone is here, I will send this outline to our mailing list and ask for slides completed by Wednesday
16:02:03 <flexlibris> and we can work on the translated version for the open days together at the meeting
16:02:44 <dmr> invite days come before the open days right? if so, that sounds like a good plan
16:02:49 <flexlibris> yes
16:02:55 <flexlibris> phoul just texted me to say that iranicum appears to be down
16:03:00 <flexlibris> so lots of people won't be able to get on IRC
16:04:04 <wayward> ah gotcha
16:04:06 <flexlibris> okay so I will take care of that email. let's see if there's anything on the roadmap to check in about
16:04:16 <flexlibris> https://storm.torproject.org/shared/ce3lEWCD5XwcdeRG3BisLwN5_Od36iw4fV3dkZysv9r
16:04:31 <flexlibris> anything from the September roadmap that folks want to give an update on?
16:05:58 <flexlibris> if not, then any other updates people have?
16:06:02 <wayward> well, the manual has been moved to lektor
16:06:08 <flexlibris> (this will be a very short meeting since the iranicum problems are happening)
16:06:45 <flexlibris> wayward ah yes, did you get a chance to test it? i have not yet
16:06:52 <wayward> my week was fairly hectic so i didnt have a chance to do much user feedback gathering, but thats what ill be focusing on today and up until mex
16:06:53 <flexlibris> hi Phoul2
16:06:58 <flexlibris> okay cool
16:07:00 <wayward> ah, not yet! i did clone it tho
16:07:02 * Phoul2 is here :)
16:07:12 <wayward> can test today!
16:07:20 <Phoul2> Sorry for delay, was installing an IRC client elsewhere.
16:07:25 <flexlibris> wayward: awesome, let us know how it goes
16:07:35 <flexlibris> Phoul2, no worries, iranicum being down means you weren't the only one not here
16:07:36 <wayward> will do!
16:07:48 <flexlibris> Phoul2, do you have an update from the september roadmap/or anything else?
16:08:11 <flexlibris> Phoul2, the main thing i said before you got here was that folks should get their stuff for the SOTO finalized for me and ggus to deliver
16:08:31 <flexlibris> i will email the mailing list about it but basically i need notes and slides by wednesday. and what is on the current pad is waaaaay too lengthy, :)
16:08:40 * traumschule still looks at issues of the mirrors component
16:09:45 <emmapeel> srry, about the manual, it can be seen in local
16:09:55 <emmapeel> but is not online yet
16:10:04 <wayward> ah ok!
16:10:23 <Phoul2> I will finish up the SOTO stuff today, as an update: I started notifying relay operators of the impending EOL of 0.3.2.x, have had a number upgrade already. Added more relays to the fallback list, and contacted every hackerspace in / around Mexico City regarding the relay operator meetup. I also added all of the completed languages to the tor browser manual (the mallard version), and merged content
16:10:29 <Phoul2> changes from ggus.
16:10:36 <flexlibris> thanks Phoul2
16:10:37 <emmapeel> the repo is at > https://gitweb.torproject.org/project/web/manual.git/ and here some screenshots:  https://share.riseup.net/#rjpyiPe9cUv3rTmawnJJmw and https://share.riseup.net/#AVhT7Qzl6NlnXS_21fGXFA
16:11:06 <flexlibris> beautiful thanks emmapeel. i will clone the repo later.
16:11:59 <flexlibris> it looks good, and i like the addition of "becoming a tor translator"
16:12:02 <Phoul2> oh, and the second IRC relay operator meeting is tomorrow :)
16:12:10 <flexlibris> Phoul2, cool!
16:12:12 <dmr> Phoul2: cheers!
16:12:14 <emmapeel> to build the repo you can follow this instructions https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/operations/services/support
16:12:32 <wayward> thanks emmapeel!
16:12:33 <flexlibris> muy bien
16:12:38 <flexlibris> anyone else have an update?
16:12:46 * dmr raises hand
16:12:48 <emmapeel> hiro did the frame and i added the content from tb-manual. the becoming translator is also on tb-manual.tpo
16:13:30 * emmapeel is preparing the mail about the keysigning party...
16:14:00 <flexlibris> emmapeel do you want us to bring printed copies of our fingerprints?
16:14:29 <emmapeel> flexlibris: no, i want you to send me your key
16:14:32 <emmapeel> let me finish this mail
16:14:36 <flexlibris> yes sure
16:14:51 <flexlibris> anything else folks?
16:15:00 * dmr raises hand again ;)
16:15:03 * Samdney arrives ...
16:15:05 <flexlibris> go ahead dmr
16:15:10 <dmr> I've got a pretty short update...
16:15:16 <dmr> We now have the event officially posted for Aaron Swartz Day! https://aadl.org/node/381114
16:15:22 <flexlibris> yay
16:15:23 <wayward> !!
16:15:28 <dmr> We're still forming the panel, but that should be finalized this week - and the event page updated soon after.
16:15:37 <dmr> The URL is good to share, so feel free to do so :)
16:15:40 <flexlibris> cool
16:15:44 <dmr> that's all from me
16:15:46 <flexlibris> thanks dmr
16:15:48 <flexlibris> anyone else?
16:16:14 <wayward> nope!
16:16:51 <flexlibris> everyone going to Mexico all ready?
16:17:15 <wayward> yes!!
16:17:25 <Samdney> fish you all much fun in Mexico! :D
16:17:25 <wayward> so stoked
16:17:40 <flexlibris> it's gonna be a great meeting
16:17:45 <Samdney> and good work!
16:17:51 <Phoul2> Almost ready :) and +1, this meeting will be awesome
16:17:54 <emmapeel> yesss ready
16:18:08 <emmapeel> wayward: are you bringing maple syrup?
16:18:10 <emmapeel> :D
16:18:13 <flexlibris> okay, we can wrap up early. everyone take it easy this week before your travel.
16:18:15 <wayward> lol i am now!
16:18:19 <flexlibris> hahaha
16:18:23 <flexlibris> trade the maple syrup for pulque
16:18:30 <wayward> hehe
16:18:35 <emmapeel> hehehe
16:18:42 <emmapeel> ok mail sent with the instructions for the party
16:18:45 <flexlibris> thank you emmapeel
16:18:53 <flexlibris> i will send a mail about the soto notes and slides after this meeting
16:18:58 <flexlibris> gonna kill the bot, take care everyone
16:19:00 <flexlibris> #endmeeting