14:01:18 <antonela> #startmeeting ux-team
14:01:18 <MeetBot> Meeting started Tue Mar 26 14:01:18 2019 UTC.  The chair is antonela. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
14:01:18 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
14:01:21 <antonela> hello folks!
14:02:10 <pili> hi
14:02:13 <dunqan> hi everyone!
14:02:32 <antonela> lets start as usual adding items to the meeting pad and reviewing our kanban
14:02:37 <slacktopus> <elioqoshi> o/
14:03:32 <Renata> Hi all!
14:04:24 <slacktopus> <elioqoshi> I invited Renata today here. She is the UX Researcher who I collaborate with at Ura and she will be conducting research and testing for HTTPS Everywhere
14:04:36 <dunqan> hey Renata!
14:04:37 <slacktopus> <elioqoshi> :slightly_smiling_face:
14:05:02 <antonela> hello Renata! thanks for joining us!
14:07:39 <antonela> okey, lets do it
14:08:41 <antonela> elioqoshi: are you going to be part of the l10n summit design session?
14:09:14 <slacktopus> <elioqoshi> Yeah, I meant to reply today
14:09:38 <emmapeel> see you there then!
14:09:42 <antonela> oh great
14:09:52 <slacktopus> <elioqoshi> I'm at the disposal of anything and anyone related to UX during that day
14:10:16 <antonela> is cellarpaper around?
14:11:00 <antonela> okey, we don't have too much topics for discussion, major things, we are going to launch torproject.org this week, im mostly running this race with hiro
14:11:10 <antonela> and we are going to be at IFF next week
14:11:24 <slacktopus> <elioqoshi> Cool, so the new website will be ready for IFF
14:12:16 <dunqan> exciting!
14:13:26 <antonela> yes, so feel free to ping us if you see anything out of place
14:13:38 <antonela> about IFF, there are a ton of things happening around us and friends
14:15:09 <antonela> https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/meetings/2019Valencia
14:15:26 <pili> I would like to ask people to sign up to be at the table if they can  :)
14:15:32 <antonela> please, make sure that the things you are running are there
14:15:40 <pili> I still need to organise myself and sign up to be at the expo table
14:15:42 <antonela> yes that too, thanks for the reminder pili
14:16:41 <emmapeel> oh yeah can i change something? the Tails day to Thursday? because on Wednesaday im busy with https://platform.internetfreedomfestival.org/en/IFF2019/public/schedule/custom/959
14:17:34 <emmapeel> does  anybody have a problem to have Tails onthe table on Thu instead of Wed? ok!
14:17:52 <pili> I don't mind, we can have them every day if they want to be there
14:17:58 <pili> I don't think it matters too much?
14:18:09 <antonela> its fine, you can do it emmapeel
14:18:18 <pili> but maybe others can comment :)
14:18:19 <pili> them/emmapeel :P
14:18:27 <pili> not sure who else from Tails will be at the table
14:19:00 <emmapeel> sajolida, i already checked with him
14:19:34 <slacktopus> <elioqoshi> I will facilitate a prototyping session with sajolida as Eileen won't be able to make it
14:19:50 <slacktopus> <elioqoshi> https://platform.internetfreedomfestival.org/en/IFF2019/public/schedule/custom/975
14:21:08 <antonela> groot, anything else IFF related?
14:21:24 <slacktopus> <elioqoshi> One more thing
14:21:49 <antonela> yep
14:21:52 <slacktopus> <elioqoshi> Simply Secure, me and some other UX folks will hold a UX Speed Dating session
14:21:53 <slacktopus> <elioqoshi> https://platform.internetfreedomfestival.org/en/IFF2019/public/schedule/custom/1255
14:22:08 <slacktopus> <elioqoshi> If you or you know someone who would benefit from a session, let them know to sign up for a slot
14:22:27 <slacktopus> <elioqoshi> https://pad.internetfreedomfestival.org/p/1255
14:22:29 <slacktopus> <elioqoshi> Slots are here
14:23:01 <emmapeel> oh, in mattermost i got an invitation for tor devs to join the dev meetup https://platform.internetfreedomfestival.org/en/IFF2019/public/schedule/custom/1470
14:23:23 <pili> boklm: ^
14:23:25 <slacktopus> <elioqoshi> Each host has 5 meetings. It's a good opportunity to get to talk with UX from Simply Secure, Ura, UK Gov, OKThanks, AccessNow and EFF at once
14:25:07 <antonela> good activity elioqoshi
14:25:23 <antonela> im sure there are a lot of projects on different stages who can learn about it
14:25:37 <antonela> s/about/from
14:25:49 <slacktopus> <elioqoshi> That's all from me re: IFF
14:26:28 <antonela> emmapeel: not too much tor devs, yes boklm
14:26:32 <antonela> great
14:26:40 * antonela goes to read the agenda
14:27:18 <antonela> elioqoshi, renata you are up
14:27:32 <slacktopus> <elioqoshi> renata, feel free to take the floor and do an intro :slightly_smiling_face:
14:32:18 <hiro> guys I am here but I am not reading that much
14:32:21 <hiro> I am doing websites stuff
14:32:26 <Renata> Yes! Hello everyone, great to be joining this meeting :slightly_smiling_face: I work with Ura desing as a usability researcher
14:33:27 <slacktopus> <elioqoshi> We have the survey questions draft here:
14:33:31 <slacktopus> <elioqoshi> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AM4OYdlV762-12yXL13b3r76zsWHPGTIznUbxQwQByA/edit?ts=5c9a2b90
14:33:36 <slacktopus> <elioqoshi> (sorry for GDoc)
14:34:27 <slacktopus> <elioqoshi> I think this is ready for some suggestions Renata?
14:35:02 <antonela> nice to finally e-meet you Renata :)
14:35:11 <antonela> we can give some feedback to the gdoc during the week?
14:35:18 <antonela> s/we can/ can we
14:36:47 <Renata> I also posted the draft here, feel free to leave comments. Feedback much appreciated! https://github.com/uracreative/works/issues/29
14:37:18 <slacktopus> <elioqoshi> antonela, would be great!
14:37:32 <slacktopus> <elioqoshi> I hope to maybe do this survey in person at IFF as well
14:37:47 <slacktopus> <elioqoshi> so yeah if we can get this ready by Friday, it would be cool
14:37:57 <antonela> perfect, i have a ton of things happening *just* now, but i'll make some time to do it
14:38:10 <slacktopus> <elioqoshi> This leans more on a qualitative survey
14:38:18 <slacktopus> <elioqoshi> We can do a more quantitative one later on
14:38:38 <slacktopus> <elioqoshi> Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:
14:39:25 <slacktopus> <elioqoshi> GitHub issue as Renata mentioned if that's easier
14:40:04 <antonela> gotcha
14:40:09 <antonela> thanks both for sharing it here
14:40:28 <antonela> dunqan: personas looks amazing, i'll give you feedback this week mostly on layout level since the content was already reviewed
14:40:52 <dunqan> thanks!
14:40:58 <antonela> and also, devs are working on #29768 (!)
14:41:10 <antonela> follow that ticket for updates there
14:41:27 <antonela> emmapeel: i shared the indonesia material with caroline cellarpaper
14:41:51 <antonela> i hope we can coordinate a meeting you me her and ggus this week so if she have questions we can talk in real time about them
14:42:15 <antonela> her deadline is end of month but since the material was shared this week, probably we should extend it
14:42:22 <slacktopus> <elioqoshi> Love the personas as well dunqan!
14:42:52 <dunqan> thanks elio! still wip but we're getting there :)
14:43:28 <antonela> okey, anything else? am i missing anything?
14:44:21 * antonela pss http://torproject.org/
14:45:11 * antonela oops https://torproject.org
14:45:26 <dunqan> oh hey, we're live???
14:45:41 <dunqan> great job folks!
14:45:41 <emmapeel> antonela: sure!
14:45:46 <slacktopus> <elioqoshi> woah
14:46:27 <antonela> no public announce yet!
14:46:32 <emmapeel> i wanted to propose to change the section UX testing to UX research .
14:46:32 <antonela> okey, lets call it
14:46:52 <antonela> what are you talking about emmapeel?
14:47:09 <emmapeel> in community.tpo . because user testing apparently sounds like you are making lke a user bouffet or something
14:47:19 <emmapeel> is better to say user research
14:47:29 <emmapeel> something like more PC
14:48:00 <antonela> oh okey, we can talk about it during the website syncs
14:48:05 <emmapeel> but ok
14:48:10 <emmapeel> i mean ok
14:48:55 <antonela> oki, thanks emmapeel
14:49:02 <antonela> thanks folks, see you next week!
14:49:19 <antonela> #endmeeting