14:59:21 <karsten> #startmeeting metrics team
14:59:21 <MeetBot> Meeting started Thu Apr  4 14:59:21 2019 UTC.  The chair is karsten. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
14:59:21 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
14:59:37 <karsten> hi! starting with the first topic on the agenda:
14:59:38 <karsten> - metrics portal (gaba)
14:59:59 <irl> this keeps getting pre-empted by other more urgent tasks
15:00:06 <gaba> added this to the agenda just to check on how it is going
15:00:12 <irl> it will likely continue to be this way until someone tells me it is more urgent
15:00:33 <karsten> antonela: ping
15:00:50 <gaba> antonela is blocked on this for the discussion with simply secure
15:01:15 <irl> i think we can choose between getting the PRD done next week, or doing op-* upgrades next week including op-ab for v3 onion services
15:01:33 <gaba> ok, is this something we can get done in 2 weeks?
15:01:40 <irl> 2 weeks is more realistic
15:01:45 <gaba> ok
15:02:00 <karsten> sounds good.
15:02:17 <karsten> moving on?
15:02:43 <gaba> yes
15:02:51 <karsten> - sponsor 13 last report sent to the funder
15:02:56 <karsten> yay!
15:03:02 <karsten> what remains to be done? the blog post?
15:03:06 <karsten> anything else?
15:03:13 <irl> i think it is only the blog post
15:03:14 <gaba> only blog post with announcement
15:03:18 <irl> cool (:
15:03:22 <karsten> okay.
15:03:39 <irl> i am hoping to have the draft of that tomorrow
15:04:00 <gaba> cool
15:04:10 <karsten> indeed!
15:04:39 <karsten> do you expect any feedback?
15:04:46 <karsten> including further requests?
15:05:05 <irl> feedback is good, i'm expecting we won't publish it tomorrow though
15:05:06 <karsten> err, that is regarding the report to the funder.
15:05:09 <irl> mid-next week
15:05:12 <karsten> sorry.
15:05:24 <irl> ah ok
15:05:27 <karsten> sure, mid-next week is great for the blog post.
15:05:30 <karsten> sorry for the confusion.
15:05:33 <gaba> what do you mean? we do not expect anything else from the funder.
15:05:37 <karsten> ok.
15:05:40 <irl> we should expect to be paid
15:05:42 <gaba> sue is sending last invoice
15:05:43 <gaba> :)
15:05:44 <gaba> hehe
15:05:44 <karsten> hehe
15:05:45 <gaba> yes
15:05:49 <irl> excellent
15:05:58 <karsten> alright. moving on?
15:06:00 <irl> ok
15:06:07 <gaba> ok
15:06:10 <karsten> - monthly report draft (karsten)
15:06:29 <irl> also is on my list for tomorrow, with other writing text tasks
15:06:34 <karsten> perfect!
15:06:57 <karsten> - op-ab upgrade to v3 onion measurements (karsten)
15:07:00 <karsten> you already mentioned that.
15:07:22 <irl> hopefully next week, it's not just a simple upgrade because we removed the web server and need to set up nginx to replace it
15:07:31 <karsten> okay.
15:07:41 <irl> we also can learn how to upgrade the others in the process so i want to leave enough time to take notes
15:07:57 <karsten> right. this is not as urgent. better get it right than break everything.
15:08:06 <irl> yeah, acute will be around to help too
15:08:12 <karsten> great!
15:08:19 <karsten> related to this:
15:08:20 <karsten> - op-* tor version upgrade (karsten)
15:08:31 <irl> that is easier to do
15:08:51 <irl> but probably goes in the same block of doing onionperf things next week
15:08:54 <karsten> ok.
15:09:17 <karsten> - performance tickets (karsten)
15:09:28 <karsten> we'll have a meeting next time around performance things.
15:09:33 <irl> you didn't set them to needs_review!
15:09:41 <irl> so they don't show up in my trac query
15:09:56 <karsten> so, should we use needs_review for non-code reviews?
15:10:05 <karsten> would that help?
15:10:14 <irl> yeah, it just gets it into the query that i look at
15:10:24 <karsten> okay, I can do that then.
15:10:27 <irl> we could have a keyword instead but i think needs_review is easier
15:10:53 <karsten> ok.
15:10:56 <karsten> acute: you around?
15:11:07 <irl> she is not currently
15:11:10 <karsten> ok.
15:11:22 <karsten> I'd like to resume working on #29787 tomorrow.
15:11:32 <irl> i think she has this on her todo list
15:12:06 <karsten> ah, I'd like to avoid working on it in parallel. maybe she can briefly comment on the ticket to share her plans?
15:12:15 <irl> i'll ask her to do that
15:12:19 <karsten> perfect!
15:12:53 <karsten> which leaves us with:
15:12:54 <karsten> - roadmap update ​https://storm.torproject.org/shared/TsgBadLSfM8uh_aftPjxmR_rm0a8E-4UQ2HEa_l0DHv
15:13:12 <gaba> i moved close around but i would love if the in progress reflect what people are working on roadmap releated
15:14:19 <irl> i am working on #26924
15:14:26 <irl> whoa no that
15:14:35 <irl> #29624
15:14:37 <irl> better
15:15:21 <gaba> ok, moving the card over
15:16:10 <irl> #29373 is done, and everything was fine
15:16:40 <karsten> I guess #29787 falls under #29507 which is what I'm going to work on next.
15:17:45 <gaba> oh, ok. Next week on the retrospective meeting we can chat a little on how up to date is the whole roadmap right now and sort it out if needed.
15:17:52 <irl> ok
15:18:04 <karsten> sounds good.
15:18:21 <karsten> did we already say when we're going to have that meeting?
15:18:45 <karsten> I suggested a date+time, but did I hear back?
15:19:17 <gaba> mmm, I though I replied back
15:19:19 <irl> "How about next Monday, April 8 at 15:00 UTC"
15:19:22 <irl> is good for me
15:19:37 <gaba> yes, good for me
15:19:41 <karsten> okay, cool!
15:19:49 <gaba> it will be a little tight as I have a meeting righ before but it is ok.
15:20:01 <karsten> so many meetings...
15:20:06 <gaba> yes :/
15:20:47 <karsten> alright, anything else on the roadmap topic?
15:20:56 <gaba> not from me
15:21:03 <irl> nope
15:21:16 <karsten> any other topics? nothing else on the agenda, but anything else that comes to mind?
15:21:40 <irl> not from me
15:21:42 <gaba> nop
15:21:47 <karsten> cool!
15:21:58 <karsten> thanks! have a good day. bye!
15:22:06 <gaba> you too! o/
15:22:14 <karsten> #endmeeting