16:00:32 <pili> #startmeeting community team
16:00:32 <MeetBot> Meeting started Mon Jul  8 16:00:32 2019 UTC.  The chair is pili. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
16:00:32 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
16:00:57 <pili> please review the roadmap and move and cross off any items from previous months :)
16:01:12 <cy63113> hi everyone!
16:01:14 <pari> o/
16:01:51 <pili> (I'm not sure if that was already done last week... :) )
16:05:44 <pili> does anyone want to share any updates (while I do some roadmap cleanup...)
16:07:04 <ggus> teor4 pushed the fallback dirs update and this process is done
16:08:08 <ggus> last week i worked in community portal, specially in relay operations section
16:08:45 <ggus> i'm migrating content from trac and old portal, so we can have all resources in one portal
16:09:03 <emmapeel> +1!
16:09:10 <cy63113> !!!
16:09:38 <antonela> https://community.torproject.org/relay-operations/
16:09:40 <pili> ggus has been very busy :D
16:10:43 <pili> anything else from you, ggus ?
16:10:53 <pili> if not, who wants to go next?
16:11:22 <ggus> i will need some help with lektor(how to upload images, for example), but i'm going to ask at #tor-www
16:11:42 <ggus> done
16:12:55 <pili> thanks ggus
16:14:04 <pili> I can share a small update, I just emailed stephw about getting the vpn blog post published soon
16:14:13 <pili> I still need to create the ticket in trac for it
16:14:42 <pili> the ticket will be to add an entry in the support portal for this document
16:14:56 <pili> I don't think we need a ticket for the blog post, right?
16:15:04 <ggus> we don't
16:15:16 <stephw> it’s okay with me if there’s not, will respond to the email today
16:15:55 <pili> thanks stephw, I should have sent the email last week and I just forgot about it with everything else :)
16:17:16 <pili> 2 other things I wanted to talk about were the community ticket triage... which I want to start doing at some point
16:18:04 <pili> and also all of the potential "volunteer" tasks that we currently have open and what we do with them going forward
16:18:15 <pili> since there is no one able to take them on :)
16:18:38 <pili> does anyone have any ideas or suggestions about either of these?
16:19:35 <pari> I'm sorry, was grabbing dinner and lost my connection in between
16:19:38 <emmapeel> we should have a nice accesible list
16:19:42 <emmapeel> for people that wants to contribute
16:19:50 <emmapeel> so maybe cleaning up the tickets is a good thing
16:20:08 <pili> yeah, I had some people ask me for Season of Docs but I didn't have the time to put something together
16:20:29 <ggus> about the triage, we could 1. validate the ticket and, if it's valid, 2. migrate to dip.tpo to the right project
16:20:57 <pili> emmapeel: I think what I might do is do some clean up first, i.e ggus' action 1.
16:21:31 <emmapeel> oh cool
16:21:46 <pili> or we can all do it together, I just need to organise myself so that we're in a good position to do so during one of these meetings
16:22:09 <pili> or maybe a bunch of us sit together in stockholm and do it... not sure when though
16:22:56 <emmapeel> we can also go individually through phoul's tickets at https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/query?status=!closed&owner=phoul and pick the ones we can do
16:23:05 <antonela> pili, maybe during the roadmapping?
16:23:16 <pili> yup
16:23:39 <antonela> cool
16:25:40 <pili> does anyone else have any topics to discuss? :)
16:25:51 <pili> everyone happy with the community team sessions during the dev meeting? :)
16:26:41 <antonela> pari i filed https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/meetings/2019Stockholm/Notes/UserResearchCoordination
16:27:13 <pari> antonela: oh that's great, thanks!
16:27:50 <pari> the links you have included seem super useful here
16:28:50 <pari> We can discuss about the session together between us in person also during the arrival day.. what we expect and what could be our goals from it
16:29:23 <antonela> yes! sure thing
16:29:35 <antonela> thanks pari!
16:29:52 <ggus> we need to prepare our state of the onion
16:30:07 <ggus> i didn't have time last week to update the pad
16:32:02 <pili> yup! who else can help ggus out with that?
16:33:16 <antonela> will add some lines here https://pad.riseup.net/p/soto-community
16:33:26 <ggus> thanks anto!
16:34:53 <pili> I can take a look also :)
16:35:16 <pili> anything else to discuss?
16:35:56 <ggus> hm, i don't think so
16:36:16 <ggus> just to let everyone know that we will not have a tor meetup relay operator meetup in sweden this time
16:36:50 <ggus> (it's midsummer in sweden)
16:38:28 <pili> yeah, we tried, but it was not to be in the end :)
16:39:15 <pili> ok, if there is nothing else then, let's wrap this up
16:39:26 <pili> looking forward to seeing some of you in a few days and sorry to miss those who are not going to be there :)
16:39:47 <pili> thanks everyone!
16:39:50 <pili> #endmeeting