15:00:09 <pili> #startmeeting browser-team-task-reorg pt2
15:00:09 <MeetBot> Meeting started Tue Aug 27 15:00:09 2019 UTC.  The chair is pili. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
15:00:09 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
15:00:36 <sysrqb> pili: oh, i see, you have back-to-back meetings here :)
15:00:44 <sysrqb> hello everyone!
15:00:47 <pili> tbb-team (not sure if that highlight works... :P) who's around? :)
15:00:48 <pili> and another one after this one /o\
15:00:52 <pili> hi :)
15:00:55 <tjr> o/
15:00:56 <sysrqb> oh no! :)
15:01:00 <tjr> And it highlights for me :)
15:01:01 <pili> here's the pad as a reminder: https://pad.riseup.net/p/zZXcPo4EZ4UJE6b8a9ef
15:01:04 <acat> hi
15:01:11 <GeKo> o/
15:01:17 <GeKo> (for me, too)
15:01:26 <pili> I need a few minutes to remember where we got to last time
15:01:35 <sysrqb> np
15:01:44 <sysrqb> you can take a minute or two if you need a break
15:02:03 <pili> it's ok :)
15:02:14 <pili> I think we got to "Release Work"
15:02:24 <pili> and who else was going to be in charge of building releases
15:02:57 <boklm> hi
15:02:59 <antonela> o/
15:03:19 <pili> I don't think we got to signing releases though
15:03:48 <sysrqb> i thikn you are correct
15:04:00 <pili> and as an aside we should probably discuss reviews during one of the team meetings :)
15:04:38 <sysrqb> so, i can take signing over signing, but i'd like to have a second person, as well
15:04:49 <sysrqb> err, take over signing
15:04:49 <pili> ok, let's start with signing releases, are there any constraints regarding who can/should be able to do this?
15:04:58 <GeKo> yes
15:05:06 <sysrqb> there's restricted access to the signing machine
15:05:14 <boklm> I can continue to be a second person signing
15:05:15 <pili> maybe someone in a european timezone also?
15:05:34 <GeKo> and there might even more constraints pop up with #30126
15:05:35 <pili> what needs to happen in order for sysrqb to be able to take over signing?
15:06:10 <GeKo> i need to make an account for sysrqb on the machine and give some... instructions :)
15:06:29 <GeKo> (well i guess boklm could do the latter as well)
15:06:32 <GeKo> *machines
15:06:36 <GeKo> (we have more than one)
15:06:50 <boklm> yes
15:07:27 <pili> ok, so sysrqb and boklm
15:07:31 <pili> and that should be enough, right? :)
15:07:42 <pili> let's move on if there's nothing else to work out there
15:07:51 <GeKo> i could help with that one, too, if needed i think
15:08:18 <pili> ok, thanks GeKo :)
15:08:25 <pili> shall we move on to Keys?
15:08:48 <pili> I think we had already assigned these offline
15:08:51 <pili> are those ok? any changes? or anything to discuss there?
15:09:17 <GeKo> the outline wfm
15:09:34 <sysrqb> same
15:09:53 <pili> ok, let's move on to Mailing lists :)
15:10:19 <pili> I think it could be good to add all those people that volunteered as moderators on tbb-dev
15:10:26 <sysrqb> +1
15:10:27 <pili> and tor-qa at least
15:10:36 <sysrqb> the more people we have, the better :)
15:10:49 <pili> not sure if the other lists need so much moderation, what does everyone else think?
15:10:52 <sysrqb> i'm happy adding everyone who volunteered
15:11:48 <pili> ok, GeKo are you able to add these people as moderators or do we need to file a ticket?
15:12:05 <GeKo> i can look into that
15:12:11 <GeKo> no need to a ticket i think
15:12:16 <pili> ok
15:12:23 <pili> thanks :)
15:12:26 <GeKo> s/to/for/
15:12:51 <pili> then for the tor-security and network-team security, should we have any others apart from sysrqb ?
15:13:04 <GeKo> i think just sysrqb
15:13:12 <GeKo> who then loops people in if needed
15:13:13 <pili> ok
15:13:18 <GeKo> it's not high volume
15:13:21 <pili> sounds good to me
15:13:22 <pili> and for the Mozilla lists?
15:13:35 <GeKo> (apart from the annoying encrypted spam on tor-security :/)
15:13:44 <GeKo> sysrqb
15:13:48 <GeKo> sounds good
15:14:29 <pili> ok
15:14:48 <pili> any other comments on mailing lists? :)
15:15:07 <pili> tjr: do you need to/want to be on the release-drivers list? :) or is it just an FYI that we have no back up there? :)
15:15:27 <tjr> just an FYI
15:16:12 <pili> ok :)
15:16:25 <pili> on to "Other" then
15:16:25 <GeKo> pili: the Other items look good, too, i think
15:16:28 <GeKo> heh
15:16:47 <pili> ok
15:16:48 <pili> are there any other team tasks that people would like to share and/or find back ups for?
15:17:17 <sysrqb> if anyone wants to learn more about android development, ping me :)
15:17:18 <pili> This is the "open discussion" part of the meeting ;)
15:17:25 <sysrqb> (or sisbell :) )
15:18:08 <pili> there is also a tab here:  https://nc.riseup.net/s/pLxWcGQD3THrXEd with a list of team tasks :)
15:18:19 <pili> I'll fill it out as part of the follow up from this exercise
15:18:47 <pili> and if people want to add any others, please do
15:18:49 <pili> it will also help us to figure out non-coding team capacity :)
15:19:39 <sysrqb> +1
15:20:59 <pili> I guess if there are no other comments or anything anyone else wants to discuss we can make this a short meeting :)
15:22:34 <tjr> I am in holding mode on hacker one; I figure when people want me to help they will contact me/give me access :)
15:23:05 <pili> GeKo: what do you think? :)
15:23:15 <pili> or will you email tjr separately about it?
15:23:40 <GeKo> yes
15:23:49 <GeKo> i can add him
15:23:54 <GeKo> i'll put it on my todo list
15:24:08 <GeKo> right now, it's quite on h1, though :)
15:24:29 <sysrqb> that is good :) (hopefully)
15:25:24 <pili> ok, anything else? )
15:25:49 <GeKo> i am good
15:25:52 <GeKo> oh, wait
15:25:58 <GeKo> we forgot it yesterday:
15:26:12 <GeKo> when is the next weekly meeting (while we are here)?
15:26:23 <GeKo> i heard there is a holiday in the US next monday
15:26:33 <sysrqb> indeed
15:26:40 <GeKo> so do we meet on tue same time same place then?
15:26:58 <pili> works for me
15:27:19 <pili> so 3rd September @ 17:30 UTC?
15:27:46 <GeKo> that's what i'd propose
15:28:14 <boklm> that will probably be around the same time as publishing the release, but looks fine for me
15:28:33 <sysrqb> i'll be semi-afk that day, but i may be able to make it
15:28:39 <GeKo> yeah
15:28:42 <sysrqb> depending on when the release is happening, and such
15:28:57 <GeKo> okay. i guess that's still better overall than on a holiday
15:29:02 <sysrqb> yes, for sure
15:29:09 <GeKo> i'll send a message to tbb-dev later
15:29:18 <GeKo> and we'll see who will be there :)
15:29:20 <sysrqb> i think if most people can make it on tuesday, then that is best
15:29:47 * GeKo is handing the mic over to pili again
15:29:58 <pili> ok, let's close the meeting then ;)
15:30:05 <pili> #endmeeting