15:01:30 <karsten> #startmeeting metrics team
15:01:30 <MeetBot> Meeting started Thu Aug 29 15:01:30 2019 UTC.  The chair is karsten. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
15:01:30 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
15:02:24 <karsten> https://storm.torproject.org/shared/5h1Goax5eNusxjXJ_Ty5Wl7hFR1uqCReUiN8xdlBG8T <- agenda pad
15:02:42 <karsten> right now the only agenda item is updating the roadmap.
15:02:58 <irl> i have nothing to add to that
15:03:17 <irl> acute is just joining if there are onionperf questions you have karsten
15:03:22 <irl> i saw the discussion on the metrics list
15:03:34 <acute> hi everyone!
15:03:43 <karsten> hi!
15:05:00 <karsten> there are no onionperf questions that would be blocking me at the moment, it's more that I have many ideas floating around in my head for putting onionperf things into the proposal.
15:05:25 <karsten> is op-hk running again?
15:05:34 <irl> i think hiro restarted it
15:05:36 <acute> cool!
15:05:59 <karsten> great!
15:06:24 <karsten> okay, let's look at the roadmap then.
15:06:55 <karsten> two things in progress at the moment, and both of them should go to backlog again.
15:07:10 <karsten> #31439 is something I briefly touched on and which led to...
15:07:26 <karsten> #31521
15:07:46 <karsten> but I'm not planning to continue this specific analysis at the moment.
15:08:32 <karsten> same with #31435. I commented on that ticket (or a related one?), but the work should be done at a later time.
15:08:49 <irl> yeah, 31435 is the java application we discussed this morning
15:09:02 <karsten> right.
15:09:38 <karsten> so, my plan for this week is to move forward with the stuff that anti-censorship folks need.
15:09:48 <karsten> snowflake stats, bridge pool assignments, bridgedb stats.
15:09:55 <irl> ok, and i have a review for snowflake?
15:10:11 <karsten> almost, I think.
15:10:32 <irl> i don't see one in my query...
15:10:33 <karsten> there was some discussion around adding a new keyword for the descriptor type and version, and I probably need to set something to needs_review.
15:10:50 <karsten> you should have something by this evening.
15:10:52 * hiro is around if needed
15:10:55 <karsten> hi!
15:11:11 <irl> ah ok, so i should expect it to appear, but it's currently being revised
15:11:13 <irl> that's fine
15:11:21 <irl> so before i left me and acute were working on the ansible deployment of onionperf, and we put that on the backlog, and now we should put this back to in progress
15:11:34 <karsten> sounds great to me!
15:11:41 <irl> some parts of it were finished by acute before we left, so i need to review those too
15:12:13 <irl> also, the gitlab ci for the codebases can be finished off this week
15:12:19 <karsten> oh, neat.
15:12:33 <karsten> do I need to add something to repositories for that?
15:12:42 <hiro> ilr, acute: that's great, please let me know if you need anything w that. I am planning on using ansible more for services so that setup can be passed around from a maintainer to the next (or improved by multiple people)
15:12:43 <irl> where "this week" is before next thursday
15:12:50 <karsten> yeah.
15:13:05 <irl> hiro: the repo is at https://gitweb.torproject.org/metrics-cloud.git
15:13:21 <irl> (we also run ansible-lint on the ansible scripts using gitlab ci!)
15:14:04 <hiro> thanks irl :)
15:15:24 <karsten> so, regarding op-* deployments,
15:15:36 <karsten> should somebody look into the disk space issue?
15:16:00 <irl> is it ok for another month or is it urgently failing?
15:16:13 <irl> i think in a month we will have the new deployments
15:16:25 <karsten> we can delete more logs, like the early 2018 ones.
15:16:30 <karsten> then they will survive.
15:16:37 <irl> do you have that backed up?
15:16:45 <karsten> yes. but let me check.
15:16:59 <karsten> I'll delete stuff that I have, okay?
15:17:04 <irl> yes that's ok
15:18:13 <karsten> any other updates to the roadmap?
15:18:36 <acute> no, just the ones irl already added
15:18:39 <irl> i think that's probably enough tickets to have in progress
15:18:49 <karsten> okay, great!
15:19:12 <karsten> any other topics for today?
15:19:31 <irl> not from me
15:20:09 <acute> not from me
15:20:32 <karsten> great!
15:20:51 <karsten> short meeting! talk to you next week!
15:21:00 <acute> bye!
15:21:01 <karsten> thanks, bye!
15:21:05 <irl> bye!
15:21:08 <karsten> #endmeeting