15:59:58 <ggus> #startmeeting Community Team 09/09/2019
15:59:58 <MeetBot> Meeting started Mon Sep  9 15:59:58 2019 UTC.  The chair is ggus. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
15:59:58 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
16:00:08 <ggus> hi hi!
16:00:19 <cy63113> hi!
16:00:43 <ggus> let's update community pad: https://pad.riseup.net/p/tor-community-team-2019-keep
16:00:46 <emmapeel> o/
16:02:53 <kushal> Hello
16:05:30 <tgeek> Hi all
16:05:53 <ggus> hi kushal, hi tgeek
16:06:49 * ggus waiting people to update the pad - https://pad.riseup.net/p/tor-community-team-2019-keep
16:07:35 <emmapeel> ey ggus i will help you with the merges
16:08:05 <emmapeel> yesterday i was offline but i have been doing it
16:09:33 <ggus> thanks emma
16:10:48 <ggus> on our discussion agenda, we have only docshackathon. if you want to add something else, it's still open
16:12:53 <ggus> ok, let's start
16:13:14 <cy63113> sorry don't participate on docshackathon, my time is very limited those days :/
16:13:17 <ggus> any comments about docshackathon? :)
16:13:59 <clash> I think it went awesome
16:14:06 <clash> so many PRs!
16:14:35 <ggus> yeah! it was super amazing to have all this new people join us and helping :)
16:15:14 <emmapeel> yes, i liked it too. i hope the participatns stay around. maybe we should invite them to this meetings :D
16:15:15 <ggus> and also very nice to see contributors like jaruga helping too :)
16:15:18 <clash> was now wondering about how scoring could be made simpler since the pulls are on github and the issues are on gitlab
16:17:40 <clash> maybe label the dip issue with the person whose PR got merged and in the end just click on label and see the count for starters
16:18:29 <ggus> clash: we have a private spreadsheet to count the points/PRs
16:18:44 <ggus> but pili is away this week
16:18:45 <clash> Ah awesome!
16:19:29 <emmapeel> yeah having jaruga was great!
16:20:05 <ggus> clash: but your idea is nice too
16:22:18 <jaruga> Daww glad i could be of assistance ^-^ wish i could have done more this week, though I'll be making up for it <3
16:22:25 <ggus> ok, so see if this timeline works: 1. today we send an email to all the participants; 2. we start to count PRs & tickets tomorrow and on thursday or friday we announce the awards
16:22:30 <ggus> what do you think?
16:22:42 <jaruga> its rly nice to see you folks again too btw, been too long!
16:23:09 <emmapeel> awww <3
16:23:45 <kushal> ggus, Sounds nice
16:23:56 <clash> ggus: sounds good!
16:24:21 <ggus> okay! i think that is it for this week
16:26:01 <ggus> oh, i forgot to say that kat sent an email saying that she was going to be away today
16:26:08 <emmapeel> so, when is the next docs hackathon?
16:26:23 <ggus> emmapeel: next week? hehe
16:26:40 <emmapeel> i like we could make one per quarter, each 3 months
16:26:40 <ggus> emmapeel: i was thinking about community portal
16:27:01 <ggus> or wait new tor browser release
16:27:14 <ggus> tb-9 is going to change our documentation
16:27:19 <emmapeel> yep
16:28:17 <ggus> do we have dates for tb-9 release?
16:30:01 <emmapeel> i dont know
16:30:14 <boklm> October 22
16:30:25 <emmapeel> thanks boklm
16:30:33 <ggus> very soon!
16:30:42 <ggus> <o>
16:30:43 <emmapeel> that is in one month, OMG
16:30:48 <ggus> nooo
16:31:04 <ggus> we can think about in november
16:31:28 <ggus> ok, i need to jump in another meeting
16:31:52 <ggus> anything else people want to add to docshackathon? :)
16:32:17 <ggus> it was a week full of fast food :P
16:33:20 <emmapeel> i enjoyed it very much
16:33:56 <ggus> i know, i could see you happy for every new  PR :D
16:33:57 <jaruga> Same here:) Excited for the next one.
16:34:00 <kushal> One small update from me.
16:34:10 <ggus> go ahead, kushal
16:34:17 <emmapeel> and i felt we met a lot of people that wants to contribute, it was some work but at the same time we were somehow efficient i think and we did a lot of work
16:34:45 <kushal> I am doing a workshop on Digital Security 101 + Tor, in the https://www.debutsav.in/ in the weekend.
16:34:56 <ggus> and now the documentation is very shiny, so nice
16:35:15 <ggus> kushal: nice, do you need our slides?
16:38:14 <ggus> ok people, i'm going to end the meeting.
16:38:23 <ggus> #endmeeting