18:59:18 <pili> #startmeeting tor-browser-release 12/18
18:59:18 <MeetBot> Meeting started Wed Dec 18 18:59:18 2019 UTC.  The chair is pili. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
18:59:18 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
18:59:32 <pili> Let’s get started
18:59:37 <sysrqb> o/
18:59:42 <pili> Who’s around today?
18:59:54 <pili> Last meeting of the year :)
18:59:59 <pili> Hey sysrqb
19:00:00 <sysrqb> *crickets* :)
19:00:17 <pili> Pasting the pad again in case anyone didn’t see
19:00:50 <pili> https://pad.riseup.net/p/tor-browser-release-meeting-keep
19:01:27 <pili> Will give 5 minutes or so for people to show up and write some notes
19:01:41 <ggus> hoi! :o)
19:01:48 <sysrqb> hello!
19:01:57 <pili> And if no one does we can go back to whatever we were doing before ;)
19:02:41 <boklm> hi
19:02:50 <pili> Hi everyone
19:02:58 <sysrqb> just so you know, i'm planning on reviewing/merging these patches today:
19:04:09 <sysrqb> #31855 #31134 #32636 #32674
19:04:22 <sysrqb> hrm.
19:04:30 <sysrqb> #31855
19:04:33 <sysrqb> #31134
19:04:39 <sysrqb> #32636
19:04:42 <sysrqb> #32674
19:05:18 <pili> Sounds good to me
19:05:20 <ggus> weeee! #32674
19:05:41 <sysrqb> maybe a couple more if they are done soon
19:05:48 <sysrqb> :)
19:05:55 <pili> Btw, I think there are no other discussion topics so far
19:06:17 <pili> Or requests
19:06:23 <sysrqb> good :)
19:06:41 <sysrqb> but, if there are important tickets i missed, please tell us
19:07:07 <pili> Yes!
19:07:22 <pili> Although there’s not a huge amount of time left to get them in
19:07:53 <sysrqb> yep, roughly 1 day...
19:08:12 <pili> Next release is on 01/07 and I believe people won’t be back long before then
19:08:19 <ggus> i have a quick question: in TBA, when you click in new identity it's not the same as new identity in TBB, right?
19:08:38 <sysrqb> ggus: yes, that's correct
19:08:39 <pili> And are starting to disappear for the holidays already :)
19:08:39 <ggus> (click == tap)
19:09:07 <sysrqb> on android, that remains from orbot, and it only changes the tor circuits
19:09:17 <sysrqb> it doesn't clear any browser history or information
19:09:18 <sysrqb> lik on desktop
19:09:38 <sysrqb> we have a ticket...
19:09:44 <sysrqb> *looks*
19:10:28 <ggus> we are writing tba manual and this was a question
19:11:14 <ggus> thanks, sysrqb :)
19:11:22 <sysrqb> #28800
19:12:05 <pili> Ok
19:12:14 <pili> Any other questions on this?
19:12:27 <pili> Or any other discussion topics?
19:13:11 <sysrqb> ggus: please let me (or someone else on the team) know if there are any other questions about these topics
19:13:15 <sysrqb> we're happy to help you :)
19:13:47 <ggus> we pushed all the modifications needed for tor browser 9 in support and tb-manual
19:13:54 <sysrqb> also, yay manual!
19:14:01 <ggus> please let us know if something is wrong :)
19:14:10 <sysrqb> nice! i'll make a note that we sould look at it
19:14:15 <sysrqb> *should
19:14:19 <pili> Nice one! :)
19:14:30 <ggus> sysrqb: i will ask to cleopatra work on tba manual. we have a very good draft done by Mac, another outreachy contributor
19:14:42 <sysrqb> cool
19:15:12 <ggus> it's going to be one page inside tb-manual.tpo
19:15:50 <sysrqb> :D
19:15:59 <sysrqb> sounds excellent
19:17:14 <ggus> that's all on my part :)
19:18:24 <pili> Ok
19:18:34 <pili> If there’s nothing else then...
19:18:46 <sysrqb> +1
19:18:49 <pili> Let’s leave things here
19:18:52 <pili> :)
19:18:55 <sysrqb> :)
19:19:19 <pili> Next meeting will be on Wednesday 15th January at 19UTC
19:19:51 <pili> #endmeeting