14:00:10 <pili> #startmeeting ux team
14:00:10 <MeetBot> Meeting started Tue Jan 28 14:00:10 2020 UTC.  The chair is pili. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
14:00:10 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
14:00:30 <pili> hi everyone
14:00:33 <pili> who's around today? :)
14:01:01 <pili> please update the pad with your updates: https://pad.riseup.net/p/tor-ux-team-2020-keep
14:01:18 <pili> (and if no one is around I'll just talk to myself for 5 minutes... :) )
14:01:38 <emmapeel> o/
14:02:19 <pili> hi emmapeel
14:03:15 <slacktopus> <hellais> I wanted to flag that it would be great to have some Tor UX team input on how we present the Tor test results: https://github.com/ooni/probe/issues/967#issuecomment-578195460
14:03:22 <c1e0> o/
14:03:25 <emmapeel> ey there pili, i have not much to report for ux
14:04:34 <kevun> Hi, just lurking.
14:04:45 <pili> hi c1e0 kevun :)
14:04:58 <pili> I'll give a few more minutes for anyone who wants to write any updates
14:05:19 <pili> hi hellais
14:05:53 <pili> hellais: antonela would be the best person for that unless someone else wants to do a UX review :)
14:06:02 <pili> and she's out at the all hands this week
14:06:40 <slacktopus> <hellais> yeah I think so too, just thought I would bring it up so it ends up captured in the minutes
14:07:29 <pili> hellais: ok, thanks for that :)
14:08:26 <pili> I think everyone's done writing updates
14:08:48 <pili> I've added hellais' point about the UX review to discussion so that antonela sees when she gets back also
14:09:10 <pili> kevun: the scanner sounds great :)
14:09:21 <pili> let us know how that progresses
14:09:38 <kevun> Will do! We already found some things with it, but I'll be doing a whole write-up about it
14:09:58 <kevun> And putting in some pull requests at some point based on it. After my life calms down a little. :D
14:09:59 <pili> kevun: btw, I'm still looking for mentors and projects for Google Summer of Code if you have any other ideas that you can't get around to and would like to mentor ;)
14:10:18 <pili> hehe, sounds good
14:10:23 <kevun> Awesome, let's talk offline about that.
14:10:29 <kevun> I'll try to think up some ideas.
14:11:08 <kevun> I'll send you an email
14:11:20 <pili> sounds good :)
14:11:46 <pili> I think if no one has anything else to discuss I may end the meeting here
14:11:59 <pili> it's never as exciting when antonela is not around ;)
14:12:39 <kevun> Nothing from my end.
14:13:00 <pili> cool, I think I will end the meeting then
14:13:03 <pili> thanks everyone!
14:13:07 <pili> #endmeeting