15:59:14 <ggus> #startmeeting Community Team - Mar 16 2020
15:59:14 <MeetBot> Meeting started Mon Mar 16 15:59:14 2020 UTC.  The chair is ggus. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
15:59:14 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
15:59:20 <ggus> hello everyone!
15:59:32 <pili> hi :)
16:00:24 <ggus> i'll get our weekly pad
16:01:10 <ggus> https://pad.riseup.net/p/tor-community-team-2020-keep
16:02:44 <ggus> who else is around?
16:03:39 <pili> I think it's just us today :)
16:05:19 <c1e0> Hi o/
16:05:34 <pili> hey c1e0 great to see you here :)
16:05:34 <ggus> hello c1e0!
16:07:40 <antonela> o/
16:08:45 <ggus> okay, let's start
16:08:52 <ggus> - Outreachy questions to answer
16:09:21 <ggus> pili, i think you added this item
16:10:51 <pili> yup
16:11:08 <pili> I've had a number of outreachy applicants reach out about the list of questions :)
16:11:27 <pili> if we have something ready can I have the link to share with them?
16:11:55 <ggus> yes, i think we can use the same from the last time
16:12:06 <ggus> let me dig on my inbox
16:12:27 <ggus> ok, found it.
16:13:08 <ggus> i'll share with you
16:13:32 <pili> great, thank you :)
16:14:26 <ggus> i created a pvt ticket in gitlab to take notes about the applicants
16:15:07 <ggus> so we can manage who answered us
16:17:13 <ggus> anything else on outreachy? some of them are sending messages in private when i'm away and when i come back they're offline
16:17:31 <pili> ggus:got it
16:17:36 <pili> yeah, me too
16:18:14 <pili> we should tell them to ask in a channel so others can answer them
16:18:15 <pili> I think they are in #tor-www mainly
16:18:22 <ggus> yeah
16:19:25 <ggus> i'll send some instructions in community team mailing list
16:19:33 <ggus> they should show up for the meetings
16:20:23 <pili> yup
16:20:31 <ggus> ok, next topic: docs hackathon
16:21:13 <ggus> blog post is ready, registration form ready, i just need to change two or three things in the trac wiki page
16:21:18 <ggus> and we can publish today
16:24:29 <pili> great :)
16:25:20 <ggus> ok, i'll do this after the meeting.
16:25:29 <ggus> anything else? all good?
16:26:35 <pili> as good as can be :)
16:26:45 <ggus> si si
16:26:52 <ggus> #endmeeting