13:59:09 <antonela> #startmeeting ux team
13:59:09 <MeetBot> Meeting started Tue Mar 17 13:59:09 2020 UTC.  The chair is antonela. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
13:59:09 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
13:59:14 <antonela> hello!
13:59:34 <antonela> someone around for the ux meeting? :)
14:00:19 <antonela> i know nah is traveling (if she was lucky enough to get tickets)
14:00:41 <antonela> emmapeel was on vacs
14:00:48 <antonela> pili, u around?
14:01:29 <pili> yup :)
14:01:31 <pili> I was just finishing up diogosergio's git flow video :D
14:01:36 <pili> I'm inspired :)
14:01:38 <antonela> oh nice
14:01:52 <pili> let me update the pad
14:01:57 <antonela> i have to review his proposal, i linked it in the pad
14:02:08 * antonela the pad https://pad.riseup.net/p/tor-ux-team-2020-keep
14:02:57 <emmapeel> ey sorry im late
14:03:07 <emmapeel> i will try to come back from vacations today
14:03:44 <antonela> i don't think we have too much people around. For me this week is continue running reviews on s27, plan our work for S30, start working on that plan, and keep us sane with this quarantine :)
14:03:45 <antonela> hey emmapeel
14:04:05 <antonela> is good
14:05:04 <antonela> do we have anything to discuss?
14:05:14 <antonela> pili:  do we have s27 meeting today?
14:05:29 <pili> yes
14:05:30 <pili> I should send an email
14:05:31 <pili> although...
14:05:33 <pili> there's the DoS virtual meeting happening
14:05:38 <pili> but I think that starts an hour later
14:05:40 <antonela> yes, that is why i wonder
14:05:43 <antonela> oki great
14:05:47 <pili> so let's say yes :)
14:05:52 <antonela> super
14:06:07 <pili> we could discuss diogosergio's proposal maybe
14:06:23 <antonela> yes, i think is easier if we comment the issue, isn't?
14:06:24 <pili> I took a couple of things away from his talk that I would like to discuss also
14:06:30 <pili> antonela: yeah, true
14:06:38 <antonela> we can discuss it with him next week
14:06:53 <antonela> lets review this week and collect our throughs
14:07:05 <T0_7_> Ok, happy to be here
14:07:14 <antonela> hey T0_7_
14:07:16 <antonela> how are you?
14:07:26 <T0_7_> I'm fine, thanks
14:08:14 <pili> antonela: will you start uploading feature work + assets once we are happy with the proposal?
14:08:24 <antonela> yes that is the main plan
14:08:27 <pili> cool
14:08:34 <antonela> i want to upload all my local files
14:08:55 <antonela> T0_7_: we are having a short meeting today but after the meeting i'd love to sync with you in tor-ux about next steps in your research (and personas!)
14:09:01 <pili> great, I need to review all the media.tp.o plans which included UX materials also and see how they fit in with this :)
14:09:18 <antonela> yes, media needs a different repo tho
14:09:24 <T0_7_> That's okay, Antonela
14:09:29 <pili> yup
14:09:31 <antonela> (i think already have a different repo)
14:10:10 <pili> yup
14:10:31 <antonela> anything urgent for me pili?
14:10:37 <pili> I don't think so
14:10:40 <antonela> super
14:10:43 <antonela> are we groot?
14:11:35 <antonela> i think so, let's back to work :)
14:11:42 <antonela> thanks folks!
14:11:45 <antonela> #endmeeting