18:00:06 <pili> #startmeeting 03/18 tor-browser-release-meeting
18:00:06 <MeetBot> Meeting started Wed Mar 18 18:00:06 2020 UTC.  The chair is pili. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
18:00:06 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
18:00:08 <antonela> hello
18:00:13 <pili> hi everyone :)
18:00:17 <pili> nice to see you here
18:00:28 <pili> here's the pad for notes: https://pad.riseup.net/p/tor-browser-release-meeting-keep
18:00:56 <pili> I'm still filling it out myself
18:03:24 <pili> does anyone have any discussion items? :)
18:04:56 <pili> no? :)
18:05:03 * sysrqb does not
18:05:07 <pili> it's going to be a short meeting if so :D
18:05:07 <antonela> nope
18:05:14 <sysrqb> :)
18:05:16 <antonela> are you releasing this week matt?
18:05:19 <pili> maybe we can quickly review upcoming releases then
18:07:23 <antonela> yes, we can pili
18:07:41 <pili> ok, so, I think the pwn2own one is not happening
18:07:54 <pili> as they don't seem to be targetting Firefox this edition
18:09:36 <pili> sysrqb: have we lost you? :D
18:09:45 <sysrqb> yes, it seems we have good for that
18:10:46 <sysrqb> err, we are good for that
18:10:50 <sysrqb> and got lucky
18:10:56 <pili> but we are still releasing this week for the tor release?
18:10:57 <pili> or early next week?
18:11:05 <sysrqb> yes
18:11:15 <sysrqb> and updated noscript
18:11:20 <sysrqb> and disabling javascript
18:11:23 <pili> I've just confused myself because the pwn2own release was also due around this time... :D
18:11:34 <pili> ok, so we're still doing a release, it's just not for pwn2own
18:11:41 <pili> so less stress there in a sense
18:12:13 <sysrqb> yes
18:12:26 <sysrqb> exactly :)
18:13:29 <pili> ok, and then I have the next one planned around the second week of May
18:13:50 <pili> 04/07 which is the next ESR68.7
18:14:01 <pili> is that still correct? or will we have one in-between
18:14:02 <pili> ?
18:14:13 <sysrqb> i hope that is correct :)
18:14:56 <pili> ok, good
18:17:00 <sysrqb> and we can move those tickets into the 04/07 release
18:17:02 <pili> we still need to decide which S27 features will make it in stable/alpha
18:17:06 <pili> I think
18:17:37 <pili> I don't know if I want to do that today or go away and think about it first and then discuss next meeting, although that one might be a bit late
18:18:08 <antonela> maybe next week?
18:18:33 <sysrqb> discussing this next week works for me
18:18:56 <pili> ok
18:18:59 <pili> anything else to discuss then?
18:19:26 <sysrqb> I don''t have anything else
18:19:48 <pili> we should probably review the 9.5 stable release in light of the httpse release decisions
18:20:56 <pili> ok, let's leave it here in any case
18:20:57 * pili goes away to do her homework :P
18:21:04 <sysrqb> :)
18:21:12 <antonela> thanks both :)
18:21:24 <sysrqb> we can think about making 05/05 release 9.5 stable
18:21:33 <sysrqb> or the following release after that
18:21:34 <pili> I'll take a note of that
18:21:36 <pili> and we can review
18:21:42 <pili> thanks sysrqb  and antonela :)
18:21:45 <sysrqb> but that sounds good
18:21:50 <sysrqb> thank you both :)
18:21:56 <pili> #endmeeting