15:59:22 <ggus> #startmeeting Community Team meeting - 04/13/2020
15:59:22 <MeetBot> Meeting started Mon Apr 13 15:59:22 2020 UTC.  The chair is ggus. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
15:59:22 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
15:59:25 <ggus> hello!
15:59:33 <ggus> Community team meeting starting now :)
15:59:39 <ggus> who's around? o/
15:59:40 <pili> o/
15:59:50 <pili> (almost here, wrapping up another meeting)
15:59:56 <slacktopus> <wajih> hello
16:00:04 <nicoleiocana__> here o/
16:00:07 <slacktopus> <wajih> How can I join
16:00:11 <reta> hello
16:00:18 <slacktopus> <wajih> I am new here
16:00:29 <ggus> here's our community team pad - https://pad.riseup.net/p/tor-community-team-2020-keep
16:00:34 <ggus> please update :)
16:00:35 <nicoleiocana__> slacktopus welcome
16:00:38 <kushal> Hello
16:00:53 <kushal> @wajih hello
16:01:00 <ggus> if you have discussions points, add on the pad
16:02:54 <slacktopus> <wajih> @999c480d hello
16:03:05 <ggus> hello wajih, luana o/
16:03:21 <ggus> our meeting pad is here: https://pad.riseup.net/p/tor-community-team-2020-keep
16:04:20 <luana> hello!! \o
16:05:03 <slacktopus> <wajih> I will follow the meeting to get updates
16:06:30 <ggus> great :)
16:10:13 <ggus> ok, i think we can start
16:11:12 <ggus> next week we will launch the community portal
16:11:16 <ggus> with a blog post
16:12:08 <ggus> there are still some issues here and there, so if we all could take a look this week, that would be great :)
16:12:53 <ggus> kushal: from you i was thinking about relay instructions and rpm.tpo. do you think we can change on the tor relay guide this?
16:13:17 <kushal> ggus, Yes, on Wednesday or tomorrow night
16:13:26 <ggus> at th emoment we tell people to use packages from... a repository that i don't remember rn
16:13:53 <ggus> kushal: if you have 5 minutes today, we can review together and i can send a pr
16:14:08 <ggus> or tomorrow
16:14:15 <kushal> ggus, tomorrow please :)
16:14:22 <kushal> in 2 meetings at the same time right now
16:14:36 <ggus> okay!
16:15:32 <ggus> pili: could you invite nicoleiocana__ luana and reta to web/community repository? they can open issues, but i can't assign to them
16:15:41 <pili> ah, sure, will do :)
16:16:05 <nicoleiocana__> thank you
16:16:06 <luana> nice!
16:16:14 <reta> Thank you
16:18:43 <ggus> we might have more issues on mobile version of the website
16:18:49 <pili> done
16:18:55 <ggus> so if you could try that and report, that would be nice too :)
16:19:04 <ggus> thanks pili!
16:21:46 <ggus> ok, anything else on community portal? :)
16:23:25 <pili> I'm good :)
16:24:23 <ggus> ok, so i'm going back to the PRs
16:24:26 <ggus> #endmeeting