17:01:10 <nickm> #startmeeting network team meeting 13 April
17:01:10 <MeetBot> Meeting started Mon Apr 13 17:01:10 2020 UTC.  The chair is nickm. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
17:01:10 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
17:01:12 <nickm> hello !
17:01:13 <gaba> Thanks!
17:01:21 <gaba> I was going to ask you if you can run it.
17:01:29 <nickm> ahf isn't around today, and probably others are not too -- it's a holiday in some places!
17:01:42 <nickm> I see asn, gaba, catalyst.  Do we have anybody else?
17:01:52 * asn just wrote his status report on the pad
17:02:38 * gaba having some issues with Internet
17:02:48 <nickm> I can't load the pad...
17:02:56 <gaba> oh. I thought it was just me
17:03:01 <nickm> i have a slightly old copy though
17:03:47 <nickm> ok, now it's back
17:04:10 <nickm> https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/teams/NetworkTeam is the roadmap -- are we all on track there? does it still look good?
17:06:13 <nickm> next issue is review assignments...
17:06:19 <nickm> https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/query?status=needs_review&component=Core+Tor/Tor&or&status=needs_review&component=Core+Tor/sbws&col=id&col=summary&col=status&col=type&col=priority&col=milestone&col=changetime&col=reviewer&col=keywords&order=changetime is the link
17:06:31 <nickm> though I've been using https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/query?status=needs_review&reviewer=!&max=300&col=id&col=summary&col=reviewer&col=status&col=type&col=priority&col=milestone&col=component&order=reviewer&report=82
17:08:17 <nickm> asn: guessing you and dgoulet won't be assigning reviews till tomorrow?
17:08:25 <nickm> or there's nothing to assign?
17:08:38 <asn> there is 3 tickets indeed
17:08:40 <asn> i can assign them today
17:09:03 <nickm> that would be great
17:09:11 <asn> yep will do
17:09:44 <nickm> does anybody know if we are blocking on anything for 0.4.3.x-rc ? I don't see anything critical, and am trying to remember if we solved the issues dgoulet brought up last week.
17:09:55 <nickm> https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/teams/NetworkTeam/CoreTorReleases/043Status is the status page
17:11:46 <nickm> ok
17:11:54 <asn> #33545 is important but it's now back in needs_review and i think almost ready to bem erged
17:12:20 <nickm> It still looks good to me, but the first one looked good too...
17:13:50 <nickm> do you think we should merge it or wait for dgoulet?
17:14:14 <asn> i think dgoulet is back tomorrow, so if we are not planning to release today, i think we should wait for dgoulet
17:14:45 <nickm> I had been planning to release today, but I could wait.
17:15:04 <asn> hm
17:15:16 <asn> in this case i think u could merge
17:15:34 <asn> See PR for a possible issue. If it is good and I'm confused about that bit, lgtm.
17:15:36 <asn> that's what he said
17:15:39 <asn> i dont think he has any other issues
17:16:01 <nickm> ok
17:16:17 <nickm> also see my most recent comment on the ticket -- i think dgoulet's issue is style but not actual brokenness.
17:16:21 <nickm> I'll merge today if you agree
17:16:24 <nickm> and do the release
17:16:35 <asn> αγρεεδ
17:16:37 <asn> agreed
17:16:39 <asn> i also did the same test
17:16:41 <asn> with you
17:16:54 <nickm> (whoa i can almost read that ;) )
17:16:57 <asn> mentioned it here: https://github.com/torproject/tor/pull/1843#discussion_r406371906
17:16:59 <asn> nickm: ;P
17:17:16 <asn> not valid greek fwiw ;P
17:17:32 <asn> i agree with merging today
17:17:35 <nickm> ok
17:17:38 <asn> let me say it on the ticket too for completeness
17:17:48 <nickm> I don't see any new discussion topics today -- do we have anything else to talk about?
17:17:57 <nickm> it might be a short meeting with ahf and dgoulet away
17:18:29 <pastly> Just want to note that I will be sending the FlashFlow draft poposal to tor-dev@ soon, I think
17:18:56 <pastly> Already sent to mikeperry and the email-CC friends list that we've built up. If no major comments from them, then off to tor-dev@ next monday
17:21:00 <nickm> neat
17:21:24 <mikeperry> pastly: ok I put it on my list for this week
17:21:34 <pastly> thanks mikeperry
17:21:42 <nickm> okay, it seems like we're out of issues!  I'll merge that thing, keep hacking, and get back to walking onoins exit policy analysis
17:21:46 <nickm> thanks, all!
17:22:51 <nickm> #endmeeting