16:00:17 <phw> #startmeeting anti-censorship team meeting
16:00:17 <MeetBot> Meeting started Thu Jun 18 16:00:17 2020 UTC.  The chair is phw. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
16:00:17 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
16:00:21 <agix> hi
16:00:26 <phw> here's our meeting pad: https://pad.riseup.net/p/tor-anti-censorship-keep
16:01:09 <phw> we have now migrated to gitlab. trac is still around but read-only
16:01:18 <gaba> o/
16:01:28 <phw> i hope everyone who needs an account has an account?
16:01:42 <gaba> I still need to work on the roadmap with phw and cohosh but I propose to have it here: https://gitlab.torproject.org/groups/tpo/anti-censorship/-/boards
16:01:53 <dcf1> I got subscribed to, I think, the anti-censorship project, and I started getting notifications for changes to #34129
16:01:56 <gaba> proposal on how to use gitlab: https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/tpa/gitlab/-/issues/28
16:02:18 <phw> for what it's worth, gitlab is not yet open for public signup, so you'll have to ask the admins to create an account for you
16:02:22 <hanneloresx> i've emailed for an account so should have one soon
16:02:47 <agix> i don't have a gitlab account yet, where should i request one?
16:03:25 <phw> agix: https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-project/2020-June/002866.html
16:03:27 <cohosh> gaba: how do you want us to interact with the material in tpo/tpa/gitlab#28 ?
16:03:37 <phw> tl;dr: send email to gitlab-admin@tp.o
16:03:45 <gaba> cohosh: I would like you to read it and make a comment if you think that anything should be different
16:03:51 <cohosh> should we add comments?
16:03:57 <cohosh> okay thanks!
16:03:59 <gaba> yes please
16:04:16 <agix> phw: thanks
16:05:50 <antonela> hi!
16:05:51 <antonela> i manually moved some tickets from trac that were lost under the [UX] component, and used the /trac project (because anything else was weird) but i cannot add labels (probably because i have a dev role there)
16:06:08 <gaba> antonela: in which group?
16:06:24 <antonela> https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/anti-censorship/trac/-/issues/40004
16:06:49 <antonela> i asked for access, but seems to be done
16:07:10 <gaba> this is how we are managing permissions: https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/tpa/gitlab/-/issues/15
16:07:13 <gaba> changing it to add you
16:07:27 <antonela> i mean, you can probably add the tags you need
16:07:44 <antonela> is fine, just to heads up that those tickets doesnt have any tag so not sure where they are being listed
16:07:59 * arma2 waves
16:09:15 <phw> we have an almost-empty agenda for today. anything else before we move on to reviews?
16:09:36 <phw> we haven't decided on what to read for next week's reading group
16:09:37 <cohosh> do we have a reading for next week?
16:09:39 <cohosh> lol
16:09:51 <phw> how about we read the geneva paper? https://censorbib.nymity.ch/#Bock2019a
16:10:42 <phw> *crickets* means "yes"
16:10:49 <gaba> :)
16:10:52 <cohosh> sounds good
16:11:49 <phw> let's move on to reviews
16:12:21 <phw> we have #33647 and #29184 for me... and that's it?
16:12:54 <cohosh> i can take either
16:12:55 <phw> (i haven't pushed my branch for 29184 yet but will get to it after the meeting)
16:13:20 <agix> same here
16:13:22 <phw> cohosh: can you take #29184? and maybe agix can take #33647?
16:13:29 <agix> sure
16:14:06 <phw> thanks
16:14:08 <cohosh> sounds good
16:14:34 <phw> does anyone else need help with anything?
16:15:02 <hanneloresx> i'm going to look around at tickets once i get access to gitlab, but let me know if you have any suggestions too :)
16:16:58 <phw> hanneloresx: i'll try to find a few tickets that may be interesting to you
16:17:11 <phw> you mentioned you like python?
16:17:57 <hanneloresx> phw: yes that'd be great!
16:18:54 <phw> hanneloresx: also, fell free to add yourself to our meeting pad at https://pad.riseup.net/p/tor-anti-censorship-keep
16:19:05 <hanneloresx> okay will do
16:19:08 <phw> we use it to catch each other up on our progress on what we need help with
16:19:22 <phw> you can just copy & paste someone's format and adapt it
16:20:05 <hanneloresx> got it! thank you
16:21:21 * phw waits for another minute before closing the meeting
16:23:18 <phw> thank you for lending me your eyes, friends, romans, and countrymen. see you next week!
16:23:21 <phw> #endmeeting