15:59:40 <antonela> #startmeeting s58 tba ux sync
15:59:40 <MeetBot> Meeting started Tue Jun 23 15:59:40 2020 UTC.  The chair is antonela. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
15:59:40 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
15:59:48 <antonela> sysrqb: o//
16:00:56 <sysrqb> o/ holaaa
16:01:04 <antonela> holaaa
16:01:19 <antonela> oki we want to sync every two weeks about s58
16:01:22 <antonela> here is our sync lol
16:01:27 <sysrqb> yes
16:01:35 <sysrqb> hello.
16:01:44 <antonela> I did not start with my UI/UX tickets yet, but i aim to have something to review by the end of the month
16:01:47 * sysrqb opens tickets
16:01:53 <antonela> given our gitlab migration, lets see how it looks nowadays
16:02:19 <antonela> and let me make sure that those tickets have my face and the [UX] label on them
16:02:50 <antonela> a lovely sponsor58 tag query is here https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/applications/tor-browser/-/issues?label_name%5B%5D=Sponsor+58
16:03:37 <antonela> and this seems to be the main ticket with a to-do list as what we used to have childs
16:03:39 <antonela> https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/applications/tor-browser/-/issues/33658
16:03:47 <antonela> i just assigned it to myself
16:03:59 <sysrqb> ah, yes, that is the ticket :)
16:04:24 <antonela> lovely
16:05:25 <antonela> im trying to open the items at the to-do list but is not working
16:05:26 <antonela> hold on
16:06:02 <antonela> mmm
16:06:21 <antonela> because the link is an anchor inside the tor-browser project but
16:06:22 <antonela> https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/applications/fenix/-/issues/34401
16:06:25 <antonela> is a fenix issue
16:07:14 <antonela> let me fix it
16:07:54 <antonela> there we are
16:08:02 <antonela> im assigning those to myself too
16:09:24 <antonela> oki, im groot at gitlabland
16:09:48 <antonela> as i said, will work on it later this week/early next so we can have a review in two weeks with some advances
16:09:54 <antonela> what about you?
16:11:14 <sysrqb> i haven't done anything for this
16:11:25 <sysrqb> except using fenix occasionally
16:12:09 <sysrqb> i think our meeting today is not very productive
16:12:31 <antonela> haha
16:12:32 <antonela> right
16:12:36 <antonela> just one question
16:12:57 <gaba> antonela: what do you think about using due dates for issues you are going to work on?
16:13:23 <antonela> we discussed the possibility to have a beta release flow for tba using google play features, is that still a chance? any news on it?
16:14:05 <antonela> gaba: is good! i think my estimations also got migrated so we are good there
16:14:18 <gaba> ok
16:14:29 <antonela> (in inner tickets, the fenix's ones)
16:15:40 <sysrqb> antonela: ah, yes. i think we can discuss that when we begin building the new app
16:15:49 <sysrqb> releasing it on google play will be a manual process
16:16:00 <sysrqb> so i don't want to commit too much time
16:16:13 <sysrqb> but i think we can get valuable feedback from it, too
16:16:27 <antonela> super
16:16:39 <sysrqb> so, maybe with specific features we can upload a new version
16:16:52 <sysrqb> gaba: i like that idea
16:16:55 <antonela> as i told you, i was planning it to use it for people testing snowflake
16:17:03 <antonela> maybe we can try it when is ready for android
16:17:10 * sysrqb wonders if gitlab provides a list of upcoming due tickets or a calendar
16:17:13 <antonela> anyways, no hurries, just wanted to make sure you not forget
16:17:14 <antonela> :D
16:17:22 <sysrqb> antonela: yeah
16:18:00 <antonela> oki
16:18:04 <antonela> is that all?
16:18:21 <sysrqb> si, i rthink so
16:18:26 <antonela> super
16:18:29 <antonela> thank you!
16:18:30 <antonela> #endmeeting