15:59:02 <phw> #startmeeting anti-censorship team meeting
15:59:02 <MeetBot> Meeting started Thu Aug 20 15:59:02 2020 UTC.  The chair is phw. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
15:59:02 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
15:59:03 <hanneloresx> hi
15:59:13 <phw> hey agix, haven't seen you in a while! :)
15:59:41 <agix> i know, sorry for that, had a lot to do, but i am back for good :)
15:59:58 <phw> here's our meeting pad: https://pad.riseup.net/p/tor-anti-censorship-keep
16:01:05 <phw> ok, some of our discussion items are from last week
16:01:36 <phw> did we talk about the metrics timeline already?
16:02:12 <cohosh> yeah
16:02:23 <gaba> ha, okhi
16:02:24 <gaba> hi
16:02:58 <cohosh> gaba: hi!
16:03:31 <cohosh> i'm looking for the logs from last meeting
16:03:39 <cohosh> to see where we ended up
16:03:43 <phw> i think we already did all of the discussion items :)
16:03:58 <phw> so: does anyone want to discuss anything?
16:04:40 <phw> regarding belarus: it seems like the situation is now stable again
16:04:51 <phw> the drop in directly connecting users recovered: https://metrics.torproject.org/userstats-relay-country.html?start=2020-05-22&end=2020-08-20&country=by&events=off
16:05:03 <phw> and so did the spike in bridge users: https://metrics.torproject.org/userstats-bridge-country.html?start=2020-05-22&end=2020-08-20&country=by
16:05:11 <cohosh> the outcome of the metrics timeline discussion was that dcf would start a thread on the metrics-team mailing list
16:05:29 <cohosh> phw: oh nice
16:06:18 <gaba> nice. I had a placeholder for the wiki page but didnt move it yet.
16:08:02 <phw> another semi-announcement: we've been working on a blog post that talks about our priorities, challenges, and progress in circumvention. if anyone wants to review the draft, please let me know. one needs a blog account to look at it, but i can send you a pdf
16:09:06 <agix> I'll gladly take a look at it
16:09:35 <phw> agix: thanks! i'll send it your way after the meeting
16:09:59 <agix> phw cool
16:10:15 <phw> and a final announcement: we'll discuss turbotunnel next week because dcf isn't here today
16:10:48 <phw> let's move on to reviews
16:11:34 <phw> snowflake#21314, snowflake#40008, snowflake#25723 for cohosh.. and that seems to be it
16:11:58 <cohosh> dcf said he'd review #21314
16:12:10 <cohosh> phw: can you take snowflake#40008?
16:12:20 <phw> sure
16:12:29 <cohosh> i'll ask for a review of #21314 if it takes too long
16:13:03 <cohosh> and for #25723 it's a work in progress so i can wait a bit longer for that
16:13:11 <phw> ok, great!
16:13:39 <cohosh> thanks!
16:13:53 <phw> hanneloresx: oh, thanks for looking into tpo/anti-censorship/bridgedb#33727 !
16:14:22 <phw> (and also for your analysis of tpo/anti-censorship/bridgedb#32117 )
16:14:39 <hanneloresx> phw thanks! i'll pick it back up next week
16:15:35 <phw> anything else for today? don't be shy
16:16:36 * phw waits another minute before ending the meeting
16:16:56 <cohosh> not from me :)
16:17:49 <phw> #endmeeting