15:59:30 <phw> #startmeeting anti-censorship team meeting
15:59:30 <MeetBot> Meeting started Thu Sep 17 15:59:30 2020 UTC.  The chair is phw. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
15:59:30 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
15:59:34 <phw> good morning, friends
15:59:39 <hanneloresx> hi
15:59:42 <phw> here's our meeting pad: https://pad.riseup.net/p/tor-anti-censorship-keep
15:59:43 <agix> hi
16:00:54 <phw> let me start by announcing that we won't have a meeting next week. i'll be on vacation and cohosh won't be here either, so we will resume on october 1st
16:01:45 <phw> the next announcement is that our gitlab now supports open registration
16:02:04 <dcf1> That's the "Register" tab at https://gitlab.torproject.org/users/sign_in ?
16:02:13 <phw> hopefully this won't cause a ton of spam, so we can actually keep it open
16:02:32 <phw> dcf1: yes, i believe so
16:03:21 <phw> looks like our bug reporting pad is empty. how about we mention in the pad that it's now possible to register?
16:04:17 <dcf1> good idea
16:04:38 <phw> i will mention that in the pad after the meeting
16:04:43 <dcf1> I'm just checking the snowflake.torproject.org instructions, and they seem nonspecific enough that they don't need to be updated.
16:04:51 <dcf1> https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/anti-censorship/pluggable-transports/snowflake-webext/-/merge_requests/3/diffs
16:05:23 <dcf1> Though there is still the problem that unupdated translations are causing old messages (that still refer to trac) to appear on the live page, https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/anti-censorship/pluggable-transports/snowflake-webext/-/issues/15
16:07:24 <phw> messages.json goes to transifex, doesn't it?
16:07:51 <dcf1> Yes, but I have no idea how that all works or who is able to modify messages.json.
16:09:28 <phw> i'm not able to help with that either. maybe there are hints in the ticket about adding translations to snowflake. if not, we'll have to wait until cohosh is back
16:11:17 <phw> any other announcements? or things that we should discuss?
16:12:46 <phw> ok, moving on to our 'needs help with' sections
16:13:25 <phw> i'll take a look at #27984 for agix and #32117 for hanneloresx. thanks for working on these!
16:13:49 <agix> thanks!
16:13:51 <hanneloresx> thanks!
16:14:32 <phw> anything else for today?
16:15:20 * phw waits two minutes before ending the meeting
16:16:52 <phw> #endmeeting