16:58:05 <ahf> #startmeeting Network team meeting, 1st February 2021
16:58:05 <MeetBot> Meeting started Mon Feb  1 16:58:05 2021 UTC.  The chair is ahf. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
16:58:05 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
16:58:14 <ahf> our pad is at https://pad.riseup.net/p/tor-netteam-2021.1-keep
16:59:06 <asn> o/
16:59:12 * asn wriiting update
16:59:17 <ahf> o/
16:59:30 <ahf> how are folks doing with their boards: https://gitlab.torproject.org/groups/tpo/core/-/boards ?
17:00:03 <nickm> making progress but i keep running into stuff :)
17:00:21 <nickm> I think it's around time to reprioritize  all the arti tasks and make the best ones into a new milestone
17:00:30 <nickm> mostly focused on releases and proposals now tho
17:00:53 <ahf> yeah, i guess that has sidetracked the arti parts a bit :-/ hope you can return to arti soon
17:01:45 <asn> that was the biggest trick of the attackers. sidetrack the arti revolution.
17:01:55 <dgoulet> biggest trick pulled indeed
17:02:05 <ahf> :-S
17:03:02 <ahf> asn, dgoulet: are you going to delegate reviewers today?
17:03:22 <ahf> it looks like mostly david and neel things
17:03:25 <asn> ahf: ya will do
17:03:27 * dgoulet can't do anything apart from this 045 release :S
17:03:35 <ahf> asn: awesome
17:03:40 <ahf> dgoulet: understandable
17:04:06 <ahf> we haven't gotten any new 0.4.5 tickets it seems
17:04:26 <ahf> that warps us to:
17:04:30 <ahf> First monday meeting each month: Look at Core Tor Releases and see if there is anything important coming up: https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/core/team/-/wikis/NetworkTeam/CoreTorReleases
17:04:36 <asn> ok took both reviews to myself
17:04:41 <asn> they seemed manageble
17:05:02 <ahf> asn: ack ack, thx
17:06:49 <ahf> anything on the releases page we need to do something about now?
17:06:59 <ahf> seems like not, but maybe i have missed something
17:08:23 <ahf> i guess not
17:08:41 <ahf> remember the meetings are done much quicker if i get an ack/nack/idgaf response :-)
17:08:45 <nickm> nothing new from me
17:09:00 <nickm> hoping to do 045-rc today (or tomorrow worst case), then stables on wed or thu
17:09:18 <ahf> yep, it seems like that is all under control \o/
17:09:24 <dgoulet> yup
17:09:24 <asn> ack
17:09:38 <ahf> ok, backporting i will skip as nothing new has been added and david and i went over them last monday and david did a ton of merging later in the week
17:09:48 <ahf> and the list is much smaller now
17:10:12 <ahf> we haven't had any new things in our team tickets
17:10:29 <ahf> and no new things from the other teams
17:10:36 <ahf> ok!
17:10:48 <ahf> and zero discussion items
17:10:55 <nickm> whoa
17:10:57 <ahf> i have the feeling everybody is very busy
17:11:05 <ahf> so let's get back to our things instead of chatting here :-)
17:11:07 <asn> great
17:11:21 <ahf> thanks all o/ and very good work the last weeks. they have been full of things it seems
17:11:24 <ahf> #endmeeting