18:58:25 <sysrqb> #startmeeting Tor Browser meeting 8 March 2021
18:58:25 <MeetBot> Meeting started Mon Mar  8 18:58:25 2021 UTC.  The chair is sysrqb. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
18:58:25 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
18:58:28 <sysrqb> Hello!
18:58:39 <sysrqb> Pad: https://pad.riseup.net/p/tor-tbb-keep
18:58:47 <boklm> hi!
18:58:58 <GeKo> o/
18:59:02 <dunqan> o/
19:00:15 <Jeremy_Rand_Talos> Hello!
19:09:03 <sysrqb> Okay: Please update your boards, if necessary: https://gitlab.torproject.org/groups/tpo/applications/-/boards
19:10:02 <sysrqb> I would like to publish an Android alpha this week
19:10:10 <sysrqb> boklm, does that seem possible?
19:10:17 <sysrqb> I see you made progress on updating the toolchains
19:11:36 <boklm> I think toolchain updates for geckoview are ready, but I have not looked yet at toolchain updates for fenix and other components
19:12:20 <sysrqb> okay
19:12:21 <boklm> if there are not many updates there it should be possible to have them ready this week
19:13:20 <sysrqb> okay. i'll ping you tomorrow night and we can discuss this some more
19:13:39 <sysrqb> s/night/afternoon/
19:13:52 <boklm> ok, I will look at fenix updates tomorrow
19:14:01 <sysrqb> thanks
19:15:16 <sysrqb> GeKo: for tor-browser-bundle-testsuite#40017
19:15:48 <sysrqb> how did you run that? didyou compile tor-browser for linux and then the tbb-tests script?
19:16:04 <sysrqb> err, i meant the comment you added on that ticket
19:16:27 <GeKo> sysrqb: yep
19:16:46 <sysrqb> okay
19:16:47 <sysrqb> thanks
19:17:13 <GeKo> i used the rebased rapid release linux tor-browser-build patch
19:17:18 <sysrqb> i'll get that working today and make progress on it
19:17:39 <sysrqb> ah! i see
19:17:47 <sysrqb> and then took the tar.xz and put it into the testsuite?
19:17:51 <GeKo> yeo
19:17:56 <GeKo> *p
19:17:59 <sysrqb> okay
19:18:15 <GeKo> let me see what the latest branch was
19:19:24 <GeKo> tor-browser-build!217
19:19:37 <sysrqb> thanks
19:21:17 <sysrqb> GeKo: i may need your help with tor-browser#40362 or tor-browser#40364
19:21:24 <sysrqb> do you have a preference for one of them?
19:21:38 <GeKo> pick your pref and i take the other one
19:21:41 <sysrqb> i'll try taking them, but I don't know that I'll have enough time
19:22:03 <GeKo> just ping me if not and i'll stuff up
19:22:23 <GeKo> *pick
19:22:46 <sysrqb> thanks, i'll know more by the end of this week
19:24:49 <sysrqb> That's all I have for today. I'll wait a minute in case anyone wants to add another discussion item on the pad
19:26:01 <sysrqb> Alright
19:26:03 <sysrqb> thanks everyone
19:26:08 <sysrqb> have a good week
19:26:14 <sysrqb> #endmeeting