16:00:18 <GeKo> #startmeeting network-health
16:00:18 <MeetBot> Meeting started Mon May 17 16:00:18 2021 UTC.  The chair is GeKo. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
16:00:18 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
16:00:23 <GeKo> hello everyone!
16:00:32 <irl[m]> hi
16:00:33 <GeKo> http://kfahv6wfkbezjyg4r6mlhpmieydbebr5vkok5r34ya464gqz6c44bnyd.onion/p/tor-nethealthteam-2021.1-keep
16:00:42 <GeKo> is the pad for what we are up to today
16:00:51 <GeKo> it seems it might be a short meeting again :)
16:01:07 <GeKo> ggus: are you around by chance?
16:02:28 <irl[m]> one thing to mention is that my plan for this week may fall apart, i have today learned that metrics-web is very unhappy and as yet all i can find are null pointer exceptions everywhere but no root cause
16:02:46 <GeKo> irl[m]: looking over your items it seems work is progressing?
16:02:50 <GeKo> ah, okay
16:02:54 <GeKo> no worries about that
16:02:55 <irl[m]> it doesn't appear to be affecting actual operation as far as i can tell
16:03:22 <GeKo> worth tracking the issue down, though, i possible
16:03:26 <GeKo> *if
16:03:34 <GeKo> thanks
16:04:09 <GeKo> irl[m]: any help you may need in any of the tasks on your plate?
16:04:29 <irl[m]> but yes, otherwise things are progressing nicely, collector is about as documented as it is going to get (excluding monitoring) https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/metrics/team/-/wikis/CollecTor
16:04:42 <irl[m]> things got held up a bit with the permissions for publishing to dist.tpo but that's all resolved now
16:05:26 <GeKo> the wiki page looks nice!
16:06:15 <GeKo> okay, no ggus here it seems
16:06:20 <GeKo> and no one else is showing up
16:06:20 <irl[m]> if there is someone that wants a standalone task, turning the email log checking cron job into prometheus metrics would be good, i don't know if we have a volunteer that might want to look at that
16:06:31 <irl[m]> otherwise i will get to it eventually
16:06:44 <GeKo> irl[m]: do we have a ticket for that we could point someone to?
16:06:58 <irl[m]> not yet, but if you think that someone might take it then i'll make a ticket
16:08:01 <GeKo> hard to say but might be worth it
16:08:14 <irl[m]> ok, i'll make a ticket and will have the link in the meeting next week
16:08:16 <GeKo> so, if you could file one that would be neat
16:08:19 <GeKo> thanks
16:08:42 <irl[m]> nothing else really from me
16:09:13 <GeKo> okay, no need to drag the meeting along if no one else has anything to add
16:09:20 <GeKo> thanks irl[m] and have a nice week!
16:09:24 <GeKo> #endmeeting