15:00:48 <sysrqb> #startmeeting Tor Browser meeting 31 May 2021
15:00:48 <MeetBot> Meeting started Mon May 31 15:00:48 2021 UTC.  The chair is sysrqb. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
15:00:48 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
15:00:58 <Jeremy_Rand_Talos> Hi!
15:00:59 <sysrqb> ah ha! (being in the correct room helps)
15:01:01 <boklm> hi
15:01:24 <sysrqb> Pad: https://pad.riseup.net/p/tor-tbb-keep
15:02:19 <gaba> hi
15:03:33 <sysrqb> o/
15:05:28 <sysrqb> pospeselr: hi
15:08:20 <sysrqb> gaba: where are we meeting for tomorrow's roadmapping?
15:08:29 <sysrqb> here or bbb?
15:10:33 <sysrqb> pospeselr: do you have access to the testing machine (and are you getting the testsuite emails)?
15:11:01 <antonela> hello!
15:11:08 <sysrqb> o/
15:12:14 <sysrqb> hrm. seems like no. okay, i'll add you to those
15:12:27 <pospeselr> whops hi
15:12:50 <pospeselr> def not very jetlagged
15:13:10 <sysrqb> we have a couple tests that a failing, and we should look at them
15:13:22 <sysrqb> i'll (finally) open a ticket for them and we can start investigating
15:13:35 <sysrqb> welcome back (to wherever you are)
15:13:37 <sysrqb> :)
15:14:40 <sysrqb> boklm: did your 10.0.17-build1 failure while creating incrementals?
15:14:46 * antonela is relocating, will back soon
15:14:49 <sysrqb> *fail
15:15:15 <boklm> sysrqb: yes, it seems code signing is missing from the previous release
15:15:22 <GeKo> hi!
15:15:33 <boklm> (at least that's what the error was about)
15:15:49 <sysrqb> yes. i'm fixing that now
15:15:57 <boklm> ok
15:15:57 <sysrqb> i'll ping you when you should try again
15:16:01 <sysrqb> GeKo: o/
15:16:08 <gaba> oops, sorry I went to check gitlab.
15:16:10 <gaba> bbb tomorrow
15:16:17 <GeKo> which code-signing is missing?
15:16:26 <gaba> it is in the pad attached to the invite
15:16:36 <boklm> "Missing code signature in 10.0.16 while creating tor-browser-osx64-10.0.16-10.0.17_my.incremental.mar"
15:17:01 <GeKo> ah, i see
15:17:07 <GeKo> that's the new locale
15:17:08 <GeKo> okay
15:19:07 <sysrqb> yes, i missed adding the new locale into the the stapler scripts, so that was missed
15:21:27 <sysrqb> boklm: should I expect a MR from you for tor-browser-build#40290 today, or tomorrow?
15:22:32 <boklm> sysrqb: yes. the last remaining thing is a build error in fenix, for which I will open a ticket soon.
15:23:10 <sysrqb> great, thank you. ping me if I can help with that
15:25:26 <sysrqb> Alright, I think that's everything for this meeting
15:25:49 <sysrqb> I know we still have our plates full
15:25:54 <boklm> fenix#40170 is the build error
15:26:05 <GeKo> let me know if i can help with anything :)
15:26:15 <sysrqb> thanks everyone for your great work so far
15:26:25 <sysrqb> GeKo: thanks
15:26:47 <sysrqb> boklm: huh. okay, at least that looks easy to fix :)
15:27:08 <boklm> yes
15:27:19 <sysrqb> boklm: do you want to create a patch or do you want me to take it?
15:27:48 <boklm> I can look at it quickly
15:27:53 <sysrqb> thanks
15:27:54 <boklm> and will let you know otherwise
15:27:58 <sysrqb> sounds good
15:28:56 <sysrqb> thanks everyone. have a good week
15:28:59 <sysrqb> #endmeeting