16:00:08 <cohosh> #startmeeting anti-censorship meeting
16:00:09 <MeetBot> Meeting started Thu Jun 17 16:00:08 2021 UTC.  The chair is cohosh. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
16:00:09 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
16:00:23 <meskio> hello
16:00:28 <cohosh> here is our meeting pad: https://pad.riseup.net/p/tor-anti-censorship-keep
16:01:17 <cohosh> feel free to add discussion items and update what you've been working on
16:03:23 <cohosh> not much on the agenda for today
16:05:01 <cohosh> we can move on to our needs help with and call it a short meeting
16:05:35 <cohosh> arlolra: i'm sorry i didn't get to reading snowflake!39 again this week
16:05:44 <meskio> I'm deep into rdsys code and I haven't get my head much outside to look other things, but I think I'm good for now :)
16:06:07 <arlolra> cohosh: not a problem
16:07:23 <meskio> I have a brdigedb!20 but I need first to get an approval from emmapeel
16:07:38 <meskio> bridgedb!20
16:08:02 <cohosh> meskio: okay, just let me know when it's ready and i'll review it :)
16:08:15 <dcf1> We have https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/anti-censorship/pluggable-transports/snowflake/-/issues/40050 but we are still waiting for the Debian repo to update
16:08:25 <meskio> cohosh: I will, thanks
16:08:26 <dcf1> https://packages.debian.org/buster/tor
16:10:09 <cohosh> dcf1: yup, are you watching that one? if not i can keep an eye on it
16:10:44 <dcf1> I am kind of watching but it's easy to forget
16:11:51 <meskio> talking about debian, georg@debian.org has offered to help with the snowflake debian package, but is bussy until mid July
16:12:16 <cohosh> nice
16:14:03 <cohosh> okay, i'll end the meeting here
16:14:26 <cohosh> #endmeeting