16:00:15 <GeKo> #startmeeting network-health
16:00:15 <MeetBot> Meeting started Mon Jun 21 16:00:15 2021 UTC.  The chair is GeKo. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
16:00:15 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
16:00:18 <GeKo> hello!
16:00:40 <irl[m]> hi
16:00:40 <GeKo> the pad as usual: http://kfahv6wfkbezjyg4r6mlhpmieydbebr5vkok5r34ya464gqz6c44bnyd.onion/p/tor-nethealthteam-2021.1-keep
16:00:40 <gaba> hi!
16:01:18 <GeKo> might be a short meeting again :) (yay!)
16:01:27 <GeKo> irl[m]: you have some items marked bold
16:01:35 <GeKo> wanna start with them?
16:02:05 <irl[m]> i think these things are being resolved, gaba has been chasing them up
16:02:38 <GeKo> okay, i was just checking...
16:03:01 <irl[m]> for the anti-censorship work i've proposed extending my end date to aug 31st to allow for the blocking work to be completed, but that will depend on the contracts being modifiable, at this time i don't have reason to believe they won't be
16:03:39 <gaba> meskio will be working on that issue irl[m]
16:03:42 <gaba> this week
16:03:46 <irl[m]> if we can't change it then it'll be a bigger problem
16:03:57 <gaba> irl[m]: i think it will be fine
16:04:00 <irl[m]> awesome
16:04:21 <GeKo> great
16:04:48 <irl[m]> i asked acute  to give approval on the tordnsel ticket so our new sysadmin person can follow the procedure properly
16:05:06 <irl[m]> which was the other blocker, but really this week i am focussing on the website docs and that will keep me busy
16:05:13 <gaba> irl[m]: great, lavamind will work on it this week
16:05:25 <gaba> we looked at t his ticket in the triage this morning
16:05:57 <acute> irl[m]: I just approved this
16:06:11 <GeKo> fast track, love it
16:06:30 <irl[m]> cool
16:07:31 <GeKo> alright
16:07:40 <GeKo> irl[m]: i saw you replied to the tor-relays mail, thanks
16:07:47 <GeKo> i meant to bring this up this meeting
16:07:52 <irl[m]> oh, i was moderated but i guess it went through
16:07:59 <GeKo> (i am actually doing that right now)
16:08:10 <GeKo> yeah, it's weird as tpo addresses should be not-moderated
16:08:16 <GeKo> but i approved it once i saw it
16:08:21 <irl[m]> i know nusenu's use case here, and it's important for bad relays, but there's little we can do really
16:08:34 <GeKo> yeah, that's what i feared
16:08:37 <irl[m]> the maxmind database was outdated, so better coverage with old data isn't really better
16:08:38 <GeKo> :(
16:08:45 <GeKo> right
16:09:14 <GeKo> i like the ideas you point out in the mail. we'll see where the discussion goes
16:09:51 <irl[m]> it is something we had discussed before, you'll see that ticket is quite old, but there's just not been dev resource to implement it
16:10:04 <GeKo> but maybe that's one item more that makes them frustrated with us and they just don't care anymore
16:10:07 <GeKo> which would be... not optimal
16:10:15 <GeKo> yeah
16:10:27 <irl[m]> it's also something nusenu could implement themselves, using canid as a shim as part of ornetstats
16:10:41 <GeKo> right
16:11:40 <GeKo> anyway, it seems we are good with our items on the pad
16:11:49 <GeKo> do we have anything else we should talk about/bring up?
16:12:04 <gaba> nothing from me
16:12:40 <GeKo> irl[m]: you good, too?
16:12:46 <irl[m]> i'm good
16:13:02 <GeKo> great, thanks folks and have a nice week o/
16:13:05 <GeKo> #endmeeting