16:04:14 <GeKo> #startmeeting network-health
16:04:14 <MeetBot> Meeting started Mon Jun 28 16:04:14 2021 UTC.  The chair is GeKo. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
16:04:14 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
16:04:17 <GeKo> hello!
16:04:20 <irl[m]> hi
16:04:23 <GeKo> sorry for the delay
16:04:38 <ggus> hi, i'm at another meeting.
16:04:41 <GeKo> we had a meeting immdediately before that one
16:04:53 <gaba> o/
16:04:58 <GeKo> the pad is at it's usual place
16:05:00 <GeKo> http://kfahv6wfkbezjyg4r6mlhpmieydbebr5vkok5r34ya464gqz6c44bnyd.onion/p/tor-nethealthteam-2021.1-keep
16:05:22 <GeKo> i don't see anything marked in bold yet
16:05:34 <GeKo> thus we can move fast and start with the item to discuss for today
16:05:48 <irl[m]> sounds good
16:05:53 <GeKo> moving the metrics group into network-health
16:06:02 <GeKo> that is:
16:06:21 <GeKo> we'd reflect the structure on gitlab as it is team-wise
16:06:39 <irl[m]> other than breaking all the urls, what does this do?
16:06:50 <GeKo> right now metrics is an own namespace among others like network-health
16:07:04 <GeKo> irl[m]: it would help us with roadmapping
16:07:09 <gaba> irl[m]: i think it will not break the urls
16:07:12 <GeKo> across the whole network-health team
16:07:13 <gaba> gitlab will redirect them
16:07:27 <gaba> we would be moving the metrics group into the network health group
16:07:56 <irl[m]> i don't have a strong opinion
16:08:17 <irl[m]> it'll probably cost about an hour to update the URLs in the docs on the metrics team wiki
16:08:28 <gaba> in that way we will be able to triage metrics tickets inside network health
16:08:46 <irl[m]> if it means that you're going to merge the wiki that might be more difficult, but i've tried to keep the content portable as i know it might end up merged somewhere else
16:09:03 <GeKo> great
16:09:16 <GeKo> i think the hour is worth it
16:09:23 <GeKo> if it's just that single one ;)
16:09:30 <irl[m]> ok
16:10:25 <GeKo> so, i hear no (strong) objection, nice
16:10:41 <GeKo> if there are concerns come up still please bring them up everyone
16:11:23 <GeKo> i think that's all i had on the agenda for today
16:11:32 <GeKo> do we have anything else we should talk about?
16:11:57 <irl[m]> one announcement i guess, my contract is extended until 31st august now because the anti-censorship work has been delayed starting
16:12:20 <gaba> ok
16:12:23 <irl[m]> but it's moving along now
16:12:28 <gaba> nice
16:12:33 <GeKo> indeed!
16:12:48 <gaba> we will be onboarding hiro once she is back. for that it may be good if the four of us meeting to go through everything
16:13:23 <GeKo> yeah
16:13:59 <irl[m]> "everything" is a lot, but we can certainly meet to start that process
16:14:16 <GeKo> let's aim high :)
16:14:17 <gaba> :)
16:14:28 <irl[m]> heh ok
16:14:45 <GeKo> anyway, i guess we are done with out sync today. thanks everyone!
16:14:47 <GeKo> #endmeeting