17:00:19 <nickm> #startmeeting network team meeting , 19 july 2021
17:00:19 <MeetBot> Meeting started Mon Jul 19 17:00:19 2021 UTC.  The chair is nickm. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
17:00:19 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
17:00:23 <asn> o/
17:00:26 <asn> hello
17:00:36 <jnewsome> o/
17:00:37 <dgoulet> o/
17:00:41 <nickm> gaba, asn, dgoulet, mikeperry, jnewsome: hello!
17:00:51 <nickm> (and whomever else is here for this!)
17:00:59 <nickm> *whoever
17:01:16 <nickm> let's start with our kanbans
17:01:44 <nickm> oh, i have a few things to move around
17:01:53 <nickm> anybody else have anything to discuss there?
17:01:58 * asn is good
17:02:19 <dgoulet> not much
17:02:28 <nickm> ok
17:03:01 <nickm> next is post-stable stuff.  I don't see anything there that's ripe for action; do you?
17:03:55 <dgoulet> 0 ticket open in 046-post stable, seems all good lol
17:05:16 <nickm> I don't see anything new from anticensorship.
17:05:47 <nickm> For network-health, there is recent activity on tor#19162; I did a round of review on arma2's tickets there, though, so I don't think we need to jump right now
17:06:51 <nickm> I don't see any discussion items right now.  Do we have any?
17:07:12 <asn> not from my side
17:07:28 <dgoulet> I personally don't have much considering I synced with asn and nickm this morning
17:07:35 <nickm> makes sense
17:08:02 <nickm> reminders include the (not public) meeting tomorrow to work on hiring...
17:08:08 <nickm> and the (public) arti meeting on wednesday
17:08:13 <nickm> both are 1500 UTC IIRC
17:08:36 <asn> ack
17:08:38 <asn> thanks for reminder
17:08:49 <dgoulet> ack
17:09:32 <nickm> Do we have anything else before we do the s61 checkin?
17:10:09 <nickm> ok, mikeperry: you here to braindump about s61?
17:10:15 <mikeperry> yah I just got in
17:10:58 <mikeperry> I have been working on fixups for https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/core/tor/-/merge_requests/411, as well as adding checks for monotime stalls/jumps. got a few more fixups to do still
17:11:18 <mikeperry> I updated the s61 report as per gaba's request last week as well
17:12:04 <mikeperry> I should be able to finish off the rest of the fixups and squash tor!411 down this week
17:12:25 <mikeperry> I think dgoulet is gonna take a look then?
17:13:36 <mikeperry> jnewsome: we might also wanna test the old sendme behavior using this branch in shadow. both to exercise ther old codepaths and get a baseline
17:13:56 <dgoulet> correct
17:14:20 <mikeperry> other stuff I did was look over the vg-lite changes since review and answered some questions
17:14:37 <asn> yep
17:14:41 <asn> i think vg-lite is pretty much done
17:14:44 <jnewsome> mikeperry: ok. + dgoulet maybe we should sync up on experiments now that you're back
17:14:51 <asn> i think it has been light-acked by both nick and mike
17:14:57 <asn> i will take another look tomorrow to see if there is anything else open
17:15:12 <dgoulet> jnewsome: sure
17:15:35 <mikeperry> I think both geko and juga are on vacation, so that might be it for s61. but yeah happy to sync with jnewsome and dgoulet more later
17:17:28 <mikeperry> any other question or s61 discussion?
17:18:34 <nickm> not from me.
17:19:23 <dgoulet> nope
17:20:33 <mikeperry> ok that should be it then
17:21:54 <nickm> ok.  ending the meeting!  Thanks, everybody!
17:21:57 <nickm> #endmeeting