15:59:49 <cohosh> #startmeeting tor anti-censorship meeting
15:59:49 <MeetBot> Meeting started Thu Aug 26 15:59:49 2021 UTC.  The chair is cohosh. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
15:59:49 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
15:59:55 <cohosh> welcome!
16:00:02 <cohosh> here is our meeting pad: https://pad.riseup.net/p/tor-anti-censorship-keep
16:00:43 <cohosh> please feel free to add things to the agenda
16:00:49 <meskio> hi
16:01:48 <gaba> hi
16:02:10 <anadahz> o/
16:02:50 <cohosh> \o/
16:03:05 <cohosh> heh seems like we don't have any discussion, anyone want to jump in with something?
16:05:49 <ggus> cohosh: i've a small update. i don't know why, but other folks from TM can't open my personal website to run emma-web. so i'm sharing emma's HTML file and asking them to run it.
16:06:02 <cohosh> ah ty for the update ggus
16:06:15 <cohosh> i wonder if your site got blocked o.O
16:07:06 <ggus> :( damn, that would be fast.
16:07:35 <cohosh> i still don't see any ooni results for TM: https://explorer.ooni.org/search?until=2021-08-27&since=2021-07-28&probe_cc=TM
16:08:46 <cohosh> i just asked in the OONI slack
16:09:57 <emmapeel> maybe we could ask twitter to run OONI from TM?
16:10:49 <ggus> i will ping again the people that were helping us. i just didn't have time to follow up on this.
16:11:49 <ggus> i was writing down the tests that we want volunteers from TM to run: https://share.riseup.net/#7xdoD_Ky9lwwGFuQhRNQ6A
16:12:31 <cohosh> okay awesome
16:12:51 <ggus> i will move this txt to a ticket, so others can improve and help
16:13:43 <cohosh> thanks!
16:14:04 <cohosh> emmapeel: yeah, maybe we can talk to the comms people about that, but i'll wait and see what ooni says first
16:16:33 <cohosh> anything else for today?
16:16:52 <emmapeel> update: the gettor website is now also in Catalan and Hungarian
16:16:58 <cohosh> :o
16:17:01 <cohosh> awesome \o/
16:17:05 <meskio> yeah
16:18:45 <cohosh> okay i think i will end the meeting for today :)
16:18:51 <cohosh> thanks everyone!
16:18:55 <cohosh> #endmeeting