16:00:41 <GeKo> #startmeeting network health 10/11/2021
16:00:41 <MeetBot> Meeting started Mon Oct 11 16:00:41 2021 UTC.  The chair is GeKo. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
16:00:41 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
16:00:48 <GeKo> hello, hello
16:01:08 <GeKo> i wonder whether we have a ggus around as well today
16:01:19 <GeKo> pad is at http://kfahv6wfkbezjyg4r6mlhpmieydbebr5vkok5r34ya464gqz6c44bnyd.onion/p/tor-nethealthteam-2021.1-keep
16:01:23 <GeKo> as usual
16:01:51 <GeKo> please add your items and mark them as bold if we need to talk through them
16:07:04 <hiro> GeKo I was going through the last relays you mentioned and I wonder if these weren't updated because they are not on the network
16:07:14 <hiro> I need to check how much time onionoo needs to drop a relay
16:07:34 <hiro> Going to update the ticket
16:07:39 <GeKo> yeah
16:07:48 <GeKo> that could be an easy explanation
16:08:54 <GeKo> it's usually a bunch of days
16:09:06 <hiro> the relay does show as offline
16:09:29 <GeKo> yep those relays are offline for some days
16:09:43 <GeKo> the three i added to the ticket that is
16:10:05 <GeKo> i think 4 to 5 days is not unusal for relay search at least
16:10:11 <GeKo> *unusual
16:10:41 <GeKo> okay
16:10:48 <GeKo> it seems we have no ggus here
16:11:07 <GeKo> so i leave some things as a note for him:
16:11:12 <hiro> maybe because it's a bank holiday?
16:11:18 <GeKo> yeah
16:11:27 <GeKo> he was around a couple of hours ago, though
16:11:37 <GeKo> so, i thought maybe he is staying
16:11:42 <GeKo> but it's not a big deal
16:12:06 <GeKo> ggus: i looked over nusenu's wot proposal on tor-relays@ and started a discussion
16:12:33 <GeKo> you might want to read the proposal too and maybe chime in, not sure
16:13:07 <GeKo> ggus: for the eol relays, i am polling relays once a week or so and pick the new ones up
16:13:15 <GeKo> we are good in that regard
16:13:48 <GeKo> and we have tor/core#40480, too, now as i realized that we had such tickets previously as well
16:14:01 <GeKo> tpo/tor/core#40480
16:14:14 <GeKo> tpo/core/tor#40480
16:14:18 <GeKo> hah, finally
16:14:36 <GeKo> that's all from me
16:14:52 <GeKo> hiro: do you have anything else we should chat about while we are here?
16:16:10 <hiro> I think I am good
16:16:29 <hiro> I will keep updating hte tickets with regards to the bugs we have
16:16:35 <GeKo> great. i am not sure whether we have a s61 sync tomorrow as part of some network team meeting
16:16:38 <GeKo> wi'll see
16:16:43 <GeKo> *we'll
16:16:54 <hiro> and if that's an issue with onionoo not dropping the relays I'll document the time onoinoo needs to do that
16:17:17 <hiro> tomorrow is a bank holiday for me!
16:17:28 <GeKo> here we go :)
16:17:34 <GeKo> then take off ;)
16:18:08 <GeKo> alright, see you on irc and on gitlab and have a nice week!
16:18:13 <GeKo> #endmeeting