15:59:50 <GeKo> #startmeeting network-health 11/15/2021
15:59:50 <MeetBot> Meeting started Mon Nov 15 15:59:50 2021 UTC.  The chair is GeKo. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
15:59:50 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
15:59:55 <GeKo> hello everyone!
15:59:56 <irl> hi
16:00:02 <GeKo> welcome to a new week
16:00:19 <GeKo> please add your status reports to the pad and marks things bold in case of questions etc.
16:00:28 <GeKo> the onionized version is at http://kfahv6wfkbezjyg4r6mlhpmieydbebr5vkok5r34ya464gqz6c44bnyd.onion/p/tor-nethealthteam-2021.1-keep
16:00:32 <acute> hi!
16:00:59 <GeKo> and we have https://pad.riseup.net/p/tor-nethealthteam-2021.1-keep as well
16:01:03 <GeKo> georgia[m]: ^
16:03:54 <GeKo> hiro: ^
16:04:00 <GeKo> (and maybe ggus)
16:06:17 <GeKo> okay, let's get stated
16:06:20 <GeKo> *started
16:07:01 <GeKo> georgia[m]: where does the sharing of the video happen?
16:07:20 <GeKo> do i recall correctly that you wanted to share other stuff, too, on the email thread?
16:07:37 <GeKo> or maybe i mix that up with something else
16:07:44 <georgia[m]> GeKo: I think Bernard used Loom, so it'll be a link on loom? is that right Bernard ?
16:08:27 <georgia[m]> GeKo: no that's right 🤦‍♀️ I've been juggling a few too many things last week with some proposal deadlines — I'll ping the doc to the email thread today
16:08:43 <GeKo> aha, great. thanks
16:10:24 <GeKo> irl: the test site looks nice!
16:10:28 <GeKo> good stuff
16:10:51 <GeKo> do we have anything to discuss for today? anything folks are blocked on?
16:11:24 <georgia[m]> GeKo: agreed! this is looking great!
16:11:42 <irl> it's probably worth mentioning that our work on tor metrics is scheduled to conclude at the end of the month
16:12:07 <GeKo> right.
16:12:38 <GeKo> irl: do you have a public repository for the code you work on one can track?
16:12:49 <GeKo> or is the plan to make all of that public at the end of the month?
16:12:51 <GeKo> or?
16:12:56 <irl> https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/network-health/metrics/python-website
16:13:13 <georgia[m]> > <@bernat:ei8fdb.org> Here is the link to the lo-fi design ideas: https://saneux.ei8fdb.org/s/GySxM52wD2386Ss
16:13:13 <georgia[m]> > People can comment in the "join conversation" side panel. If people would like a reply, it'd help if they could leave a nick/name/handle.
16:13:13 <georgia[m]> I added this to the notes!
16:13:33 <GeKo> thanks to both of you
16:14:04 <georgia[m]> Bernard you and I need to sync, but I also got an updated figma template from @donuts re: tor design docs
16:14:25 <georgia[m]> so I'll try to spend some time today unifying a bunch of the design docs that Bernard and I have been working on
16:15:41 <GeKo> k
16:16:28 <GeKo> alright. thanks for the update everyone. it seems we are all on the same page
16:16:35 <GeKo> and can move on with our tasks
16:16:41 <GeKo> have a nice week!
16:16:43 <GeKo> #endmeeting