16:00:53 <GeKo> #startmeeting network-health 11/22/2021
16:00:53 <MeetBot> Meeting started Mon Nov 22 16:00:53 2021 UTC.  The chair is GeKo. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
16:00:53 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
16:00:57 <GeKo> alright
16:01:04 <GeKo> hello everyone!
16:01:11 <irl[m]> hi
16:01:12 <GeKo> let's do some network health sync
16:01:17 <hiro> o/
16:01:19 <GeKo> georgia[m]: hiro: ^
16:01:23 <GeKo> acute: ^
16:01:28 <GeKo> ggus: ^
16:01:29 * irl[m] synchronises
16:01:34 <georgia[m]> hallo
16:01:41 <GeKo> pad is at http://kfahv6wfkbezjyg4r6mlhpmieydbebr5vkok5r34ya464gqz6c44bnyd.onion/p/tor-nethealthteam-2021.1-keep
16:01:54 <GeKo> let me get the non-onion version, too
16:01:57 <acute> hi!
16:02:15 <GeKo> https://pad.riseup.net/p/tor-nethealthteam-2021.1-keep
16:02:35 <GeKo> please add your updates as usual
16:02:42 <GeKo> and then we can get started
16:05:25 <GeKo> okay
16:05:41 <GeKo> hiro: for the metrics-web release do you plan to include !10?
16:05:52 <GeKo> i think there is still a fixup missing
16:06:16 <GeKo> or it seemed so at least last time i looked at the mr
16:06:27 <GeKo> and then squash and merge i guess
16:06:33 <ggus> hey, i will skip the net-health meeting. i have a f2f tor training today.
16:06:41 <hiro> ah yes that was the idea
16:06:49 <GeKo> ggus: it's fine
16:07:14 <GeKo> you could think about whether you are "happy" with https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/network-health/team/-/issues/131
16:07:20 <GeKo> and then close it if so
16:07:30 <GeKo> if not let me know and i can try harder
16:08:28 <GeKo> georgia[m]: do you know whether things worked for bernard wrt the gitlab account?
16:08:51 <GeKo> if not just let anyone of us know and we'll try to get this finally done
16:09:05 <GeKo> i did not see any gitlab activity so far and am just wondering
16:09:31 <ggus> GeKo: i need to take time and read. i will do next week as this week we have holidays and i have another training tomorrow. but thanks, i appreciate your analysis!
16:09:33 <georgia[m]> GeKo: Bernard and gaba and irl have been discussing, I'm not sure he has access yet
16:09:38 <georgia[m]> I've also requested access
16:10:14 <GeKo> georgia[m]: ack
16:10:27 <GeKo> what's your handle?
16:10:51 <georgia[m]> I suggested/asked for "georgiamoon" which is what I use on other gitlab/github things
16:11:14 <GeKo> okay, you should have mail
16:11:53 <georgia[m]> GeKo: thanks! I've got mail :)
16:11:59 <GeKo> yw
16:12:43 <GeKo> hiro: what is that server and extrainfo parser for future s61 graphs?
16:13:01 <GeKo> don't we have enough of such parsers yet? :)
16:13:37 <hiro> yeah so I need something to put the data in a local db
16:13:55 <hiro> so I can run the graphs out of those
16:14:07 <hiro> I use metrics-lib
16:14:47 <hiro> so the idea if that when this s61 work witll be over we will have something that loads descriptor data to a db and we can try out the idea of having historical data
16:15:05 <irl[m]> i do hope the local db is postgres
16:15:10 <GeKo> aha, which ticket is that work for?
16:15:10 <hiro> it is
16:15:17 <hiro> with timescale
16:15:21 <irl[m]> yay
16:15:27 <GeKo> for the db poc?
16:16:17 <hiro> I don't have one for the db
16:16:21 <hiro> but I do have this: https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/network-health/metrics/analysis
16:16:37 <hiro> wrong past: https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/network-health/metrics/analysis/-/issues/40008
16:16:57 <GeKo> okay, great
16:17:07 <hiro> the idea is that if I have the data in a db I can do the graphs quickly in python
16:17:14 <GeKo> yup
16:18:12 <GeKo> do we have anything more to sync on?
16:18:31 <GeKo> or is everyone fine and unblocked by others?
16:18:35 <GeKo> and questions/concerns?
16:18:36 <hiro> I am groot
16:19:22 <GeKo> hearing crickets
16:19:24 <GeKo> alright
16:19:49 <GeKo> then have a nice week everyone o/
16:19:51 <GeKo> #endmeeting