16:00:27 <GeKo> #startmeeting network-health 11/29/2021
16:00:27 <MeetBot> Meeting started Mon Nov 29 16:00:27 2021 UTC.  The chair is GeKo. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
16:00:27 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
16:00:50 <GeKo> alright, last meeting in november this year
16:00:55 <GeKo> let's see what we have
16:01:03 <GeKo> http://kfahv6wfkbezjyg4r6mlhpmieydbebr5vkok5r34ya464gqz6c44bnyd.onion/p/tor-nethealthteam-2021.1-keep
16:01:09 <GeKo> is our pad as usual
16:01:28 <GeKo> https://pad.riseup.net/p/tor-nethealthteam-2021.1-keep for the non-onion folks
16:01:45 <GeKo> please add your items and mark things for discussion if needed
16:01:54 <ggus> hello
16:03:07 <GeKo> o/
16:05:45 <GeKo> play let's get started
16:06:25 <GeKo> ggus: as i said elsewhere, i am still planning to kick the remaining eol relays out of the network on 12/1
16:07:04 <ggus> great! should we tweet today about this?
16:07:13 <GeKo> and then i'll add those versions to my watch list for relays entering the network
16:07:28 <GeKo> that is i'll then kick them out as they come
16:07:40 <GeKo> you mean before or after or... live? :)
16:08:03 <ggus> live!! hah
16:08:07 <ggus> dunno, maybe before
16:08:59 <ggus> how many relays are we removing this time?
16:09:28 <GeKo> about 400
16:10:10 <GeKo> ~4% of the network if i see that right
16:10:15 <ggus> hm, yeah, let's tell the world before removing, or people will create weird interpretations
16:10:16 <GeKo> (bw-wise)
16:10:41 <GeKo> it was more last time iirc, for 0.2.9
16:10:51 <GeKo> so, it should not be that a big deal
16:11:01 <GeKo> but yeah
16:11:37 <GeKo> ggus: we can chat on wed to figure out how we approach this in deatil
16:11:40 <GeKo> *details
16:11:52 <GeKo> *detail even
16:11:59 <ggus> ok!
16:12:06 <GeKo> if all goes well i'll have a commit prepared when you get to your computer
16:12:35 <GeKo> and then i'll just wait until you are done with the tweeting and $time has passed
16:12:42 <GeKo> and then i press the button
16:12:48 <GeKo> dunno, something lke that maybe
16:13:31 <GeKo> georgia[m]: hey!
16:13:39 <GeKo> all good from your side?
16:13:41 <ggus> i will draft some tweets till wednesday
16:13:54 <GeKo> or is there anything you need from our side?
16:14:02 <GeKo> ggus: great, thanks
16:14:21 <georgia[m]> all good from our side! we're just sprinting on pulling together the docs & deliverables. I need to catch up with Bernard because I was out for the US Holiday
16:14:37 <GeKo> k
16:15:02 <georgia[m]> I sent an email to a few Tor team members (e.g. gus re: getting feedback on the designs, if possible with Bernard )
16:16:20 <ggus> georgia: i will answer after this meeting
16:16:30 <georgia[m]> thank you!
16:16:31 <GeKo> great, could you forward that mail to me and keep me in cc?
16:16:43 <georgia[m]> sure
16:16:56 <donuts> hey! could I get looped into that too please (sorry if I already am and it just didn't arrive)?
16:18:05 <georgia[m]> done! sorry for not doing that — I was sending it quickly in my wrap up before the holiday
16:18:25 <GeKo> no worries
16:18:27 <Bernard[m]> georgia[m]: I'll do it now.
16:18:36 <donuts> no prob :)
16:18:37 <georgia[m]> Bernard I already did!
16:18:41 <Bernard[m]> Ah just saw
16:19:46 <georgia[m]> we have some leeway with finishing reporting of the work after the 30th, so we will have an ask to review documents etc
16:21:36 <GeKo> okay
16:21:47 <GeKo> do we have anything else today to discuss?
16:23:34 <ggus> i'm good
16:23:41 <GeKo> alright
16:23:51 <GeKo> thanks everyone. have a nice week
16:23:55 <GeKo> #endmeeting