16:00:03 <GeKo> #startmeeting network-health 12/06/2021
16:00:03 <MeetBot> Meeting started Mon Dec  6 16:00:03 2021 UTC.  The chair is GeKo. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
16:00:03 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
16:00:18 <GeKo> alright, hello everyone
16:00:30 <GeKo> let's have a look at our pad
16:01:02 <GeKo> kfahv6wfkbezjyg4r6mlhpmieydbebr5vkok5r34ya464gqz6c44bnyd.onion/p/tor-nethealthteam-2021.1-keep
16:01:36 <GeKo> https://pad.riseup.net/p/tor-nethealthteam-2021.1-keep
16:01:40 <GeKo> for the non-onion version
16:02:03 <ggus> o/
16:02:26 <GeKo> hello
16:02:30 <GeKo> hiro is afk today
16:02:41 <GeKo> so, this might actually be a short meeting
16:02:52 <GeKo> let me update my items on the pad, though
16:04:23 <georgia[m]> hi! i'm just popping in to say, we're still documenting / writing up the project work, so hopefully I'll have stuff for everyone to review this week!
16:04:50 <GeKo> that would be nice, thanks!
16:05:09 <GeKo> i have just one item i want to talk about
16:05:28 <GeKo> i need to work on browser stuff in december at least
16:05:35 <GeKo> for as much time as i can
16:05:50 <GeKo> that means i'll drop everything apart from bad-relay work
16:06:01 <GeKo> and doing 1:1s and other necessary meetings
16:06:14 <GeKo> please keep me in the loops, though
16:06:40 <GeKo> that's my PSA. let me know, too, if there are any questions
16:07:08 <GeKo> if things network-health related are really important/critical besides the items mentioned above
16:07:21 <GeKo> then i'll try squeezing them in
16:07:30 <GeKo> otherwise they'll be postponed
16:08:16 <GeKo> ggus: do we have any follow-up worth mentioning wrt the eol removal?
16:08:30 <GeKo> i keep removing fingerprints from the block list as operators get back to us
16:08:32 <GeKo> and upgrade
16:08:42 <GeKo> but overall this seems to have work as expected
16:09:20 <ggus> GeKo: i didn't get any emails on frontdesk or comments on social media.
16:09:43 <ggus> but social media people were busy speculating about other stuff.
16:10:17 <GeKo> yeah
16:10:35 <GeKo> okay, i guess no news/emails here is goood news
16:10:40 <GeKo> *good
16:11:17 <ggus> yes, and people are reaching out after upgrading. so it's seems good.
16:11:42 <GeKo> it's just a fraction but still...
16:12:01 <GeKo> alright, to we have anything else to sync about/discuss today?
16:12:20 <GeKo> ggus: if i can help miko with anything just reach out
16:12:40 <GeKo> i am happy reading any proposals/draft/result reports etc.
16:12:53 <GeKo> or providing input where needed
16:13:29 <GeKo> hearing nothing more
16:13:31 <ggus> GeKo: we could meet before the break to discuss some documents and network health overview with miko
16:13:40 <GeKo> sure
16:13:50 <GeKo> let me know when that would work best for both of you
16:13:59 <GeKo> and then let's do it
16:14:04 <ggus> ok! sgtm
16:14:35 <GeKo> thanks everyone and have a good week
16:14:37 <GeKo> #endmeeting