16:59:14 <donuts> #startmeeting ux weekly sync
16:59:14 <MeetBot> Meeting started Tue Jan 25 16:59:14 2022 UTC.  The chair is donuts. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
16:59:14 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
16:59:21 <championquizzer> hello o/
16:59:21 <donuts> okay let's get started!
16:59:28 <donuts> welcome to this week's UX team meeting
16:59:28 <nah> hello
16:59:33 <nicob> hi
16:59:47 <donuts> please add any agenda items you'd like to discuss to the pad here: https://pad.riseup.net/p/tor-ux-team-2022-keep
17:00:03 <donuts> hi championquizzer, nah & nicob!
17:00:39 <donuts> at the moment it's looking like this could be a short one, which is 100% okay with me :<
17:01:05 <nah> :D
17:01:42 <donuts> Our only announcement this week is the survey UCL are conducting as part of the CREWS project (in collaboration with us) here: https://forum.torproject.net/t/survey-on-https-only-modes-in-tor-browser/1808
17:02:27 <donuts> in addition to the tor-talk mailing list and the forum, it also got posted to our twitter account and got some good traction there
17:02:28 <donuts> https://twitter.com/torproject/status/1484614151913697280
17:02:42 <donuts> so hopefully that translates to some high quality responses for the team at UCL :)
17:03:04 <donuts> Right, that's it for announcements today
17:03:31 <donuts> let's take 5 minutes to update the weekly planning section of the pad next
17:04:03 <donuts> as always, please highlight any items you'd like to discuss afterwards (unless they've been added to the agenda) in bold
17:07:25 <donuts> okay, how's everyone doing? all done?
17:07:31 <nah> i'm done
17:07:34 <nicob> *thumbs up*
17:07:40 <donuts> awesome
17:07:47 * donuts checks for any discussion points...
17:08:03 <donuts> Looks like it's just this one from me:
17:08:07 <donuts> "Continue prepwork for the next VPN tasks"
17:08:27 <donuts> nah: I've been working on fleshing out the figjam board you started here!
17:08:42 <donuts> gonna keep at it this afternoon after S9 and lunch too
17:08:55 <donuts> but should have plenty mini updates for tomorrow's S101 meeting
17:09:02 <nah> wow!
17:09:07 <nah> just saw it
17:09:09 <nah> :)
17:09:32 <donuts> I'm trying to figure out what to do with the features stuff
17:09:53 <donuts> I started rewriting them to use less jargon but need to circle back and finish that
17:10:36 <donuts> nicob: how are you getting on with the report template?
17:11:07 <nah> donuts: i'll have a closer look after the meetings
17:11:24 <nah> and add comments if i think of anything useful
17:11:27 <nicob> doing well I think, moving onto the graphs/charts now. Might not have a seamless template since its through google slides and it has its limitations, but I think we'll be in a better spot
17:11:34 <nicob> oh yes would be great to have your eyes soon, thx
17:12:14 <donuts> thanks nah! I think I'll schedule a subcommittee meeting once I've got things looking a little neater – what do you think?
17:12:20 <nah> what you mean what to do with the features?
17:12:26 <nicob> I do think I'll have a report ready for y'alls meeting tomorrow though for the VPN survey report
17:12:44 <donuts> nah: well like how to get them into a survey-able state, if that makes sense
17:12:53 <nah> sounds good. also, i think we can use the features to research which vpns already have them
17:12:54 <donuts> as mentioned I'm just stripping out the jargon atm
17:13:09 <donuts> yep, good point nah
17:13:23 <nah> ah! makes sense
17:13:37 <donuts> nicob: don't worry about the deadline, I'll save it for next time (gives us more time to feed back and iterate) :)
17:13:50 <donuts> but I appreciate it!
17:13:55 <nicob> ok!
17:14:14 <donuts> in fact I'll just go ahead and remove the date now
17:14:34 <donuts> done
17:14:50 <donuts> okay I think that's us for today, unless anyone has anything else they'd like to discuss?
17:15:21 <nicob> I'm good!
17:15:25 <nah> me too!
17:15:30 <donuts> okaydokes I'm pushing the button ^^
17:15:38 <donuts> thanks all!
17:15:41 <nah> o/
17:15:41 <donuts> #endmeeting